• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Steel Gym is open. Doing a lot of stuff right now, but will check every 10-15ish mins, so stick around.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I am still here been doing my mm still for a shiny hatched the second shiny better ivs but wrong ability ._. so have to keep hatching I want its hidden ability >.< fairy gym will be open in the next few days stay tune.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Leader Type: Steel/LynxForte
Challenger: Artorius
Team used against Leader: Umbreon, Slowbro, Conkeldurr, Zapdos, Venusaur, Dragonite
Challenger Result: Loss 1-0
Rate your performance: 10/10
Rate opponent's performance: 10/10
Comments about the match: Amazing battle. Pretty clean battle. Gamefreak wouldn't give me any needed crits or flinches lol. DOWN GOES VENUSAUR lol (I had to)

Steel gym closed

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
This is just an activity post to let everyone know that due to school, my Gym schedule is going to be fairly fixed from now on.
What this means is that I will be opening my Gym on weekends only. I may open the Gym up on a weekday here or there if I find myself with some free time, but for the most part it will be weekends only, every weekend, like clockwork.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I will try to open a bit later trying to finish up absol breeding and as well as I need to make sure a heatran is ev trained and ready for battle for a team XD I also have some other things outside of pokemon as well.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Leader Type: nick / bug
Challenger: dunkleosteus
Team used against Leader: glaceon, jolteon, hydreigon, ditto, sableye, typhlosion
Challenger Result: challenger win 1/0
Rate your performance: 7/10
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: gg, you got a tough team with a lot of scary mons, I actually didn't think I would win in the end, {no luck with low accuracy moves)

Nick Duckinson

NYEH HEH HEH HEH!
Leader Type: Bug
Team used against Leader: Glaceon, Typhlosion, Sableye, Hydreigon, Jolteon and Ditto.
Challenger Result: Win 1-0
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: I HATE Sableye! That thing is just too annoying! We both made a few mistakes but it was still a good battle. I don't know why I though Ditto could take my items too xD And it was sad that the flinch didn't happen. GG

I also forgot to add Doubles to my Battle Styles for some reason, so if it's not too much of a problem could someone fix that?

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Leader Type: Bug
Team used against Leader: Glaceon, Typhlosion, Sableye, Hydreigon, Jolteon and Ditto.
Challenger Result: Win 1-0
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: I HATE Sableye! That thing is just too annoying! We both made a few mistakes but it was still a good battle. I don't know why I though Ditto could take my items too xD And it was sad that the flinch didn't happen. GG

I also forgot to add Doubles to my Battle Styles for some reason, so if it's not too much of a problem could someone fix that?

I'm sure Cryuel would add Doubles in when she gets the time to edit the first post.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I got a bit busy I may try tommorow before work to open up if not will try sunday...

edit: oh cryuel btw I can't fit so much in my sig sadly without getting a sig violation XD so I will not be able to add the userbar to my sig but I may rotate it in later on and off just love this shiny chart though XD

Last edited:

Mr.Y

O)_(O
So, Sceptile won the grass survey, showing who the truly superior grass starter really is. And some people still claiming Venusaur is the best...

So, Sceptile won the grass survey, showing who the truly superior grass starter really is. And some people still claiming Venusaur is the best...

Cough cough. I voted against as I didn't want any1 else to have it!
truly superior? We should have a 1 on 1 Y... yh lets do that!! Lmfao
Your beloved scept was cleaning the NU floors all its lifes still it got a mega..
Whiles Suar has only dropped to UU once! FACTS! Whats yours Mega ability again? Lmfao useless!!
Yo Y,why don't you and your scept pick a fight were you'll win.. try a mons from RU.. haha
In 2years time, Scept will be the most useless grass starter, even serperior only over took it.. the rest will get a better mega with useful abilities and its over!! haha

I can people in the forum saying!! Artorius is Preaching!! Amen brother!! Lmao

Last edited:

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Cough cough. I voted against as I didn't want any1 else to have it!
truly superior? We should have a 1 on 1 Y... yh lets do that!! Lmfao
Your beloved scept was cleaning the NU floors all its lifes still it got a mega..
Whiles Suar has only dropped to UU once! FACTS! Whats yours Mega ability again? Lmfao useless!!
Yo Y,why don't you and your scept pick a fight were you'll win.. try a mons from RU.. haha
In 2years time, Scept will be the most useless grass starter, even serperior only over took it.. the rest will get a better mega with useful abilities and its over!! haha

Sceptile was cleaning the floor because of how much blood it shred. Also, it has a base speed and sp.atk of 145. Useless ability? Havw fun trying to t-wave it with your Thundurus, which will die to Sceptile after rocks.Venusaur is just a reliac of the past now, waiting for stall tryhards to use it and get swept to LO Zam and SD Talonflame.

Sceptile was cleaning the floor because of how much blood it shred. Also, it has a base speed and sp.atk of 145. Useless ability? Havw fun trying to t-wave it with your Thundurus, which will die to Sceptile after rocks.Venusaur is just a reliac of the past now, waiting for stall tryhards to use it and get swept to LO Zam and SD Talonflame.

sp.atk of 145? and it still can't ko anything outside it advantages.. and yes, useless ability that only works in doubles.. srsly, why would any 1 try to t-wave it with Thundurus when it can use sludge wave!!
Its like saying, have fun t-bolt'ing Onix!! lmfao
And please tell us all, who was scept beating b4 it got a mega? its outclass by both its other starter friends in mega!! unburden to lighting rod!! Audino number 2!! Lmao
There's also a big difference in stall and Offensive stall.. its like saying Quagsire and Clefable do the same job cause of their ability, but in reality Mr Y, 1 can sweep and other just sits there.
Now, whats is the meaning of stall: to buy time or to give yourself time to come out with some ideas to overcome difficulties at hand. (sure you knew this)
Venusaur is just a reliac of the past now, waiting for stall tryhards to use it and get swept to LO Zam and SD Talonflame. as if Scept don't have any weakness. AS IF scept don't get popped more then Saur.. does scept even have the def and hp to take any attack from ZAM and Tflames? Beedril even slap it around, target practice!! lmao
Saur is a stall.. I bet you believe slowbro is a stall to when it as Calm mind? haha
Put your scept team together and the loser will change their AVATAR to the winners Mascot! Holla xD

*crunch* don't mind me, im just here with my popcorn enjoying the show
Lmao xD

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
you guys are funny seriously over two grass mons XD I would put my two cents in i but rather not get into the debate :p because for reasons plus don't think we want to have the debate go to a fight now keep the league clean now kiddies :p

anyway I am gunna try to open fairy gym tonight after work if my boyfriend doesn't have the computer of course....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.