• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Y

O)_(O
sp.atk of 145? and it still can't ko anything outside it advantages.. and yes, useless ability that only works in doubles.. srsly, why would any 1 try to t-wave it with Thundurus when it can use sludge wave!!
Its like saying, have fun t-bolt'ing Onix!! lmfao
And please tell us all, who was scept beating b4 it got a mega? its outclass by both its other starter friends in mega!! unburden to lighting rod!! Audino number 2!! Lmao
There's also a big difference in stall and Offensive stall.. its like saying Quagsire and Clefable do the same job cause of their ability, but in reality Mr Y, 1 can sweep and other just sits there.
Now, whats is the meaning of stall: to buy time or to give yourself time to come out with some ideas to overcome difficulties at hand. (sure you knew this)
Venusaur is just a reliac of the past now, waiting for stall tryhards to use it and get swept to LO Zam and SD Talonflame. as if Scept don't have any weakness. AS IF scept don't get popped more then Saur.. does scept even have the def and hp to take any attack from ZAM and Tflames? Beedril even slap it around, target practice!! lmao
Saur is a stall.. I bet you believe slowbro is a stall to when it as Calm mind? haha
Put your scept team together and the loser will change their AVATAR to the winners Mascot! Holla xD

Lmao xD

Yeah, because Sceptile can't come in on a predicted t-wave at all hun? Also, it outspeeds and kills Zam, mate, even if it's sash, psychic won't kill. Also, Rotom-W is garbage near Sceptile's xmas tree, with only WoW to get damage. Also, beedril only speed ties with Scep.
And yeah, I'm ready for this bet. When do you wanna get destroied?

Yeah, because Sceptile can't come in on a predicted t-wave at all hun? Also, it outspeeds and kills Zam, mate, even if it's sash, psychic won't kill. Also, Rotom-W is garbage near Sceptile's xmas tree, with only WoW to get damage. Also, beedril only speed ties with Scep.
And yeah, I'm ready for this bet. When do you wanna get destroied?

Zam can learn a fairy move!! if your on about mega scept.
I so pumped up!! When ever, since my time is more flexible then yours.. you name the place and time!
It about time I install some fear into you!!
252 SpA Mega Alakazam Dazzling Gleam vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Sceptile: 250-296 (88.9 - 105.3%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO
252 SpA Mega Sceptile Dragon Pulse vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Alakazam: 157-186 (62.5 - 74.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Zam outclass it in both speed and power.

#SweetCompetition xD

Last edited:

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Got my tent, sleeping bag and bucket. Gonna go line up at the ticket window. Wanna be first in line for the battle of the century lol

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Zam can learn a fairy move!! if your on about mega scept.
I so pumped up!! When ever, since my time is more flexible then yours.. you name the place and time!
It about time I install some fear into you!!
252 SpA Mega Alakazam Dazzling Gleam vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Sceptile: 250-296 (88.9 - 105.3%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO
252 SpA Mega Sceptile Dragon Pulse vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Alakazam: 157-186 (62.5 - 74.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Zam outclass it in both speed and power.

#SweetCompetition xD

If you use dazzling gleam on Zam you're bad (no offense to anyone who does). Tomorrow night, anytime you want. Wi-fi or PS.

If you use dazzling gleam on Zam you're bad (no offense to anyone who does). Tomorrow night, anytime you want. Wi-fi or PS.

There's something called preparation bro, If you know its gona help you why not? and 1 on 1 scept will lose as they both 2hit ko each other with their movepools and Zam go's first.
Anyway, Cool tomorrow its is! Loser must keep the winners mascot as AVATOR till End of the year! and both mascot must be present in the battle. :)

Mr.Y

O)_(O
There's something called preparation bro, If you know its gona help you why not? and 1 on 1 scept will lose as they both 2hit ko each other with their movepools and Zam go's first.
Anyway, Cool tomorrow its is! Loser must keep the winners mascot as AVATOR till End of the year! and both mascot must be present in the battle. :)

Ok, next weekend then, we must use it's mega form too. Also, leaf storm koes 3/4s of the time.

Psychic Gym OPEN!

Ok, next weekend then, we must use it's mega form too. Also, leaf storm koes 3/4s of the time.

Ok cool..
Leaf Storm.. forgot about that.

Last edited:

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Steel gym open for a while

Leader Type: LynxForte / Steel
Challenger: Mr. Y
Team used against Leader: Tyranitar, Bisharp, Gengar, Magnezone, Dugtrio, Sceptile
Challenger Result: Win 2-0
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 10/10
Comments about the match: Old fashioned Slugfest lol. GG

Challenger: Flamingmence
Team used against Leader: Medicham, Salamence, Arcanine, Vaporeon, Weezing, Gardevoir
Challenger Result: Loss 3-0
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: GG. Made some good switches in the beginning, but it wore down his team

Closed

Last edited:

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Challenger: Mr. Y
Team used against Leader: Tyranitar, Bisharp, Gengar, Magnezone, Dugtrio, Sceptile
Challenger Result: Win 2-0
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: GG, I almost got swept at the end. I actually wanted to bring Altaria with the trapping core, but I had none trained.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
sp.atk of 145? and it still can't ko anything outside it advantages.. and yes, useless ability that only works in doubles.. srsly, why would any 1 try to t-wave it with Thundurus when it can use sludge wave!!
Its like saying, have fun t-bolt'ing Onix!! lmfao
And please tell us all, who was scept beating b4 it got a mega? its outclass by both its other starter friends in mega!! unburden to lighting rod!! Audino number 2!! Lmao
There's also a big difference in stall and Offensive stall.. its like saying Quagsire and Clefable do the same job cause of their ability, but in reality Mr Y, 1 can sweep and other just sits there.
Now, whats is the meaning of stall: to buy time or to give yourself time to come out with some ideas to overcome difficulties at hand. (sure you knew this)
Venusaur is just a reliac of the past now, waiting for stall tryhards to use it and get swept to LO Zam and SD Talonflame. as if Scept don't have any weakness. AS IF scept don't get popped more then Saur.. does scept even have the def and hp to take any attack from ZAM and Tflames? Beedril even slap it around, target practice!! lmao
Saur is a stall.. I bet you believe slowbro is a stall to when it as Calm mind? haha
Put your scept team together and the loser will change their AVATAR to the winners Mascot! Holla xD

Lmao xD

Huh? Someone say something about us Slowbro's? Cause we are the best stall mon.
Also, Torterra is the best grass starter :p

Only taking battles through ps atm.

Last edited:
Challenger: Flamingmence
Team used against Leader: Medicham, Salamence, Arcanine, Vaporeon, Weezing, Gardevoir
Challenger Result: Loss 3-0
Rate your performance: 6/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: it was a fun match overall lynx made some excellent switches early and wore me down.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Cradily is the best, Cradily will beat the rest
GO CRADILY, GO GO CRADILY!
tumblr_lxn0t5I38u1qjhwq1o1_400.gif

More serious topic though, still working on my challenger team. got them all bred, but haven't had much time to do much else with them.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Cradily is the best, Cradily will beat the rest
GO CRADILY, GO GO CRADILY!

More serious topic though, still working on my challenger team. got them all bred, but haven't had much time to do much else with them.
Since when did Cradily join the Grass Starters war?

Normal Gym, RU & LC are open, I'll be in the chat.

EDIT: CLOSED

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
so like we done with the scept vs vena debate XD

anyway was about to open today but seriously only got one hour of sleep and had to work in the morning today for work so fairy gym gunna open tommorow instead when I get some rest ;) so activity post...

edit: also sky/colton that gif is super scary not gunna lie lmfao

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Flying gym closed

Leader Type: Flying
Challenger: Charizard_rulez
Team used against Leader: Manectric, Landorus, Chansey, Ferrothorn, Reuniclus, Manaphy
Challenger Result: Win 1-0
Rate your performance: 7/10
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
Comments about the match: Not too happy with my performance though I did improve slightly later in the match. Ultimately though, my final pokemon couldnt overcome him. Good game.

Leader Type: Flying
Challenger: Dunk
Team used against Leader: Tyranitar, Grumpig, Glaceon, Salamence, Umbreon, Zangoose
Challenger Result: Loss 4-0
Rate your performance: 7/10
Rate opponent's performance: 5/10
Comments about the match: He didnt bring a pokemon that could handle on of mine so it was basically a one pokemon show. Live and learn right? Can't wait to battle again.

Last edited:

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Fire gym and Battle maze closed!

Last edited:
Psychic Gym OPEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.