• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutty

Forever now
Active post xD

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
active here

GYM LEADER Application
Username/Nickname:animefoxy
FriendCode:1607-4435-1387
GMT-5
Leadert type:Dragon
Badge name:Outrage badge
Battle styles: Singles/Doubles/Triples/Rotation
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes
Competitive experience & expected activity per two weeks: Yep
Have you read all rules carefully?: Yes and happy to apply!

Psychic/UU Frontier (WiFi/PS) Gym Open... (2Hours) Pm me when ready*

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
GYM LEADER Application
Username/Nickname:animefoxy
FriendCode:1607-4435-1387
GMT-5
Leadert type:Dragon
Badge name:Outrage badge
Battle styles: Singles/Doubles/Triples/Rotation
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes
Competitive experience & expected activity per two weeks: Yep
Have you read all rules carefully?: Yes and happy to apply!

Accepted! Welcome to the Trinity League! You can begin opening your Gym!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
so sorry guys for not opening the gym up drifted away from the forums because I got super busy with things. I will open fairy gym soon again. I will become more active :3

GYM LEADER Application
Username/Nickname: Charizard_Rulez84
FriendCode & GMT time zone: 1848-2888-8103 gmt-5
Leader type: ground since seems ice was the only other choice but I'd like to know if any other spot is open if it's just these 2
Badge name: quake badge
Battle style(s): Singles
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes/No? Yes I do
Competitive experience & expected activity per two weeks: been a leader before kinda list interest for awhile but I wanna get back into things
Have you read all rules carefully?: yep

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
GYM LEADER Application
Username/Nickname: Charizard_Rulez84
FriendCode & GMT time zone: 1848-2888-8103 gmt-5
Leader type: ground since seems ice was the only other choice but I'd like to know if any other spot is open if it's just these 2
Badge name: quake badge
Battle style(s): Singles
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes/No? Yes I do
Competitive experience & expected activity per two weeks: been a leader before kinda list interest for awhile but I wanna get back into things
Have you read all rules carefully?: yep

Accepted, althought there are other types that should be open, you'd have to check the Google Docs to see all open types.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
NU Facility is open!

Water Gym is open!

Accepted, althought there are other types that should be open, you'd have to check the Google Docs to see all open types.

the google docs that I saw still has me as dragon leader, and with only 3 badges should be 4, so I wasn't sure if I was looking at an old one or not, so I wasn't sure which ones were available or not

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
the google docs that I saw still has me as dragon leader, and with only 3 badges should be 4, so I wasn't sure if I was looking at an old one or not, so I wasn't sure which ones were available or not

I'm not sure which Doc's you were looking at then, this one's been updated, just haven't added you as Ground Leader, just in case you wanted to switch to a different type that was open.
Google Docs

it was in the 3rd post I clicked on leaderboard n had an old google doc similar to the one u had just showed me, going by what had a ??? next to the gym I assume those were free to take which was ground, rock, fighting, ghost, ice i'll stick with ground seems to be on of the better ones available based on mons I can pick

Silence27trey

E6zacU8.png

Challenger Application
Username/Nickname: silence27trey (IGN - Will)
Favourite type: No specified favorite type!
Triad you’ll find most challenging: Anything with Charizard or Mewtwo. They all look challenging to me, though...

Silence27trey

CLxaQ7J.png

GYM LEADER Application
FriendCode & GMT time zone: 4957-6908-8511 & Central Time Zone
Leader type: Ground
Badge name: Big Boulders
Battle style(s): Singles/Doubles/Triples/Rotation - Triples
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes/No? Yes
Competitive experience & expected activity per two weeks: Can be done easily
Have you read all rules carefully?: Yes I have. I may have some questions to make sure I get it right but yes I have read all the rules and regulations.

I will be looking for an apprentice or someone to take my spot. That does NOT mean I won't be active or neglectful in any way. I will stay as long as it takes but if someone wants to join and deserves it more than I do then I will allow them my position.

Silence27trey

And look at the Boulder Trainer icon I just got! A sign?

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Easy on the multiposting, you might want to edit it all and put that into one post

Also, the tag changes every time you post a certain amount of comments

Silence27trey

Thanks will do

CLxaQ7J.png

GYM LEADER Application
FriendCode & GMT time zone: 4957-6908-8511 & Central Time Zone
Leader type: Ground
Badge name: Big Boulders
Battle style(s): Singles/Doubles/Triples/Rotation - Triples
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes/No? Yes
Competitive experience & expected activity per two weeks: Can be done easily
Have you read all rules carefully?: Yes I have. I may have some questions to make sure I get it right but yes I have read all the rules and regulations.

I will be looking for an apprentice or someone to take my spot. That does NOT mean I won't be active or neglectful in any way. I will stay as long as it takes but if someone wants to join and deserves it more than I do then I will allow them my position.

Only gyms available are rock, fighting, ghost, ice from the google doc sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.