• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
it was in the 3rd post I clicked on leaderboard n had an old google doc similar to the one u had just showed me, going by what had a ??? next to the gym I assume those were free to take which was ground, rock, fighting, ghost, ice i'll stick with ground seems to be on of the better ones available based on mons I can pick

Alright I'll add you too the List.

E6zacU8.png

Challenger Application
Username/Nickname: silence27trey (IGN - Will)
Favourite type: No specified favorite type!
Triad you’ll find most challenging: Anything with Charizard or Mewtwo. They all look challenging to me, though...

This League doesn't allow Ubers in battle, so no need of facing any Mewtwo's. If you need to know who/what Ubers are, there should be a link in the OP along with the rules.

CLxaQ7J.png

GYM LEADER Application
Username/Nickname: silence27trey (IGN - Will)
FriendCode & GMT time zone: 4957-6908-8511 & Central Time Zone
Leader type: Ground
Badge name: Big Boulders
Battle style(s): Singles/Doubles/Triples/Rotation - Triples
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes/No? Yes
Competitive experience & expected activity per two weeks: Can be done easily
Have you read all rules carefully?: Yes I have. I may have some questions to make sure I get it right but yes I have read all the rules and regulations.

I will be looking for an apprentice or someone to take my spot. That does NOT mean I won't be active or neglectful in any way. I will stay as long as it takes but if someone wants to join and deserves it more than I do then I will allow them my position.

At the moment we aren't in need of a Ground Gym, I haven't gotten to updating the Docs, and I still have to get permission from the owner to take over in running the League, then I should be able to update the OP with what is really needed.

Sylpheon

❀Sylveon❀
CLxaQ7J.png

FRONTIER BRAIN Application
Username/Nickname: Sylpheon
Battle Facility: Carousel Compère
Can you offer Wifi Battles in addition to Pokémon Showdown: I can only do Wifi battles, but PS doesn't support rotation battles so it shouldn't do any harm.
PS Name & GMT Timezone (+ FriendCode if additionally Wifi): GMT -4 [Friend Code : 4484 - 8949 - 7886]
Competitive experience & expected activity per two weeks: Former owner of the fairy gym a while back, and yes (for expected activity)
Have you read all rules carefully?: Yes

Silence27trey

Then I would like to reapply for the ghost gym. I'm on a mobile phone now but will officially edit this post so as not to double post and reapply later. Summers, I'll PM you about your Triad. I don't know how good I'll be but I'll try my best.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Challenge

Leader Type: Flying
Challenger: Silence27trey
Team used against Leader: Talonflame, Aurorus, FLygon, Venusaur, Steelix, Gengar
Challenger Result: Loss 0-4
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: It was a good match after not using this team in such a long time. A few of your pokemon had rather unorthodox movesets but it was fun to play against you. GG :3

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
CLxaQ7J.png

FRONTIER BRAIN Application
Battle Facility: Carousel Compère
Can you offer Wifi Battles in addition to Pokémon Showdown: I can only do Wifi battles, but PS doesn't support rotation battles so it shouldn't do any harm.
PS Name & GMT Timezone (+ FriendCode if additionally Wifi): GMT -4 [Friend Code : 4484 - 8949 - 7886]
Competitive experience & expected activity per two weeks: Former owner of the fairy gym a while back, and yes (for expected activity)

Accepted, will update the Spreadsheet.

Silence27trey

Challenge

Team used against Leader: Talonflame, Aurorus, FLygon, Venusaur, Steelix, Gengar
Challenger Result: Loss 0-4
Rate your performance: If I were to rate my performance I would say a 5/10 and here's why:
Because I should've used Earthquake instead of switching out my Venusaur. I was scared of Espeon and it ultimately resulted in a loss. Not only that I had used Stealth Rocks with her Magic Bounce ability and it backfired on me.
Comments about the match: I would have won! *Strikes wrestling pose*
Where's Stone Cold Steve Austin when you need him? I would've won and I'll beat you next time! GG :3

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
CLxaQ7J.png

GYM LEADER Application
Username/Nickname: SkyBlue (ColtonL)
FriendCode & GMT time zone: 4785-7472-9992 Cst -6
Leader type: Poison (saw that cutty was taking a hiatus, I'll take over for him and give it back to him with S&M if he still wants ^w^ ; and also apply for another open gym in this case)
Badge name: Aconite badge
Battle style(s): Singles, rotation
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes
Competitive experience & expected activity per two weeks: Yes

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
CLxaQ7J.png

GYM LEADER Application
Username/Nickname: SkyBlue (ColtonL)
FriendCode & GMT time zone: 4785-7472-9992 Cst -6
Leader type: Poison (saw that cutty was taking a hiatus, I'll take over for him and give it back to him with S&M if he still wants ^w^ ; and also apply for another open gym in this case)
Badge name: Aconite badge
Battle style(s): Singles, rotation
Competitive experience & expected activity per two weeks: Yes

Accepted!
I'll add you now.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Challenge

Challenger: Silence27trey
Team used against Leader: Gengar, Steelix, Aurorus, Venusaur, Talonflame, Dusclops
Challenger Result: Loss 2-4
Rate your performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: I think I did much better this time around. My lead definitely gave you trouble, and the fact that my one pokemon was able to get in a boost really messed with you. But, it was still fun. Cheers :3

Silence27trey

Yeah I got killed

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Normal Gym is Open Upon Request!

Still trying to get Cryuel back online to sign over ownership so I can edit and update everything in the OP.

Silence27trey

Training my team...lost to Dragontamer twice and am getting ready! Teaching Venusaur some new tricks.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Sorry 'bout my absence, training up my poison gym team. Got sucked into Disney art academy for a bit and forgot pokemon existed >w>''
will finish it up sometime this upcoming week ^w^

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
SMALL UPDATE

Updated the OP with all the current Leaders and Open Positions we have, if I've missed anything please let me know.

An update to the Rules will be coming soon, I'll post them here before they're taken into effect, to see who would like them and who wouldn't.

Also the Elite 3 Triad has now been removed, and all Gym are now treated equally.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Congrats on the switch Dj, I know Cryuel would be very pleased :3

On that note FLying gym is open if anyone wants to partake.

Silence27trey

Ill be ready! I'm keeping up with this gym...I have to at least beat dragontamer ha

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Water Gym is Open

NU facility is open

Sylpheon

❀Sylveon❀
On the OP it says Cryuel is still the Ghost Leader but I can't really tell if he's active or not so I thought I'd send in another application ^^'.

CLxaQ7J.png

GYM LEADER Application
FriendCode & GMT time zone: GMT -4
Leader type: Ghost
Badge name: Haunted Badge
Battle style(s): Singles/Doubles/Triples/Rotation
Competitive experience & expected activity per two weeks: Yes (both)

Also, Rotation Battle Facility is open for a while ~

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
On the OP it says Cryuel is still the Ghost Leader but I can't really tell if he's active or not so I thought I'd send in another application ^^'.

CLxaQ7J.png

GYM LEADER Application
FriendCode & GMT time zone: GMT -4
Leader type: Ghost
Badge name: Haunted Badge
Battle style(s): Singles/Doubles/Triples/Rotation
Competitive experience & expected activity per two weeks: Yes (both)

Also, Rotation Battle Facility is open for a while ~

The OP has been updated Yesterday, and I have removed Cryuel, I'll add you in now.

Status
Not open for further replies.