• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
active post

Opponent's Name: Dunklesteous
Type: Battle Temple ubers match
Result & Battle No.: 0-6
Comments about the match: I knew nothing about ubers lol

Rematch:
Result & Battle No.: 0-1
Comments about the match: did a bit better, redid my team a bit, still not good with ubers lol might stick to my NU mons :p

Leader Type: lord fighting/ ice
Challenger: dunkleosteus
Team used against Leader: yanmega, umbreon, suicune, flygon, tauros, crawdaunt
Challenger Result: loss 0/3
Rate your performance: 2/10
Rate opponent's performance: 4/10
Comments about the match: i never win a PS match lol, next time going to try wifi :p gg

Last edited:

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
I can do battle temple matches if anyone wants to play with the gods.

Result & Battle No.: 0-6
Comments about the match: Opponent was inexperienced in the tier so I swept 6-0

Last edited:

akah

Challenger Application
Username/Nickname: akah (ign: akaharu)
Favorite type: Fairy
Triad you’ll find most challenging: Ghost

Hey guys, new around here and I've been looking at forums and sites in wich i could start trying to playing on a more competitive level and found this league realy awsome!
Hope you can accept me and that we'll have fun!
I also have a question, are pokemon that are banned on the GTS, like Jirachi, also banned for this league?
Best regards! :D

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Challenger Application
Username/Nickname: akah (ign: akaharu)
Favorite type: Fairy
Triad you’ll find most challenging: Ghost

Hey guys, new around here and I've been looking at forums and sites in wich i could start trying to playing on a more competitive level and found this league realy awsome!
Hope you can accept me and that we'll have fun!
I also have a question, are pokemon that are banned on the GTS, like Jirachi, also banned for this league?
Best regards! :D
Accepted!

As for your question, no, we go by Smogon Rules which is posted in the OP, only certain legendaries are banned as with specific Pokémon.

The Original Wizard

Magic *snort snort*

FRONTIER BRAIN Application
Username/Nickname: The Original Wizard
Battle Facility: Battle Castle
Can you offer Wifi Battles in addition to Pokémon Showdown: Yes
PS Name & GMT Timezone (+ FriendCode if additionally Wifi): TheOriginalWizard +0 GMT. FC: 0834-3334-8468
Competitive experience & expected activity per two weeks: VGC Competitor for the last 6 years, winning 13 trophies also poison gym leader over at pokegyms. Expected 3+ times a week = 6+ times every 2 weeks.
Have you read all rules carefully?: Yes, i have read and re-read them multiple times

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion

FRONTIER BRAIN Application
Username/Nickname: The Original Wizard
Battle Facility: Battle Castle
Can you offer Wifi Battles in addition to Pokémon Showdown: Yes
PS Name & GMT Timezone (+ FriendCode if additionally Wifi): TheOriginalWizard +0 GMT. FC: 0834-3334-8468
Competitive experience & expected activity per two weeks: VGC Competitor for the last 6 years, winning 13 trophies also poison gym leader over at pokegyms. Expected 3+ times a week = 6+ times every 2 weeks.
Have you read all rules carefully?: Yes, i have read and re-read them multiple times
Accepted! You can begin opening whenever's best for you.

The Original Wizard

Magic *snort snort*
Accepted! You can begin opening whenever's best for you.
Thank you! I just made a custom banner to combine my gym and frontier together, i hope it fits what you described in the rules as having the same theme as the original?

I have my Team ready on showdown but not wifi, shouldn't take me long to be ready for wifi challengers!
Speaking of challengers...

Challenger Application
Username/Nickname: TheOriginalWizard / nickname: Wizard
Favorite type: Ghost
Triad you’ll find most challenging: Mystics Triad

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Closed while I go run errands, will be back.

Leader Type: Flying
Challenger: Cutty
Team used against Leader: Glalie, Miltank, Lanturn, Heatran, Quagsire, Flygon
Challenger Result: Loss 0-3
Rate your performance: 7/10
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: The match went back and forth for a bit, but my secret weapon took out a few of his pokemon and that really helped. Of course I misclicked a move and lost it, but my mega was able to win the day. Good game :3

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Normal Gym & Battle Village (PS) are Open!!

Still breeding some Pokemon for the wifi team.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I will try my best to open up fairy gym soon been busy with things lately and lost track of battling for awhile actually >.< I will try to get it open for a short bit when I have some free time.

The Original Wizard

Magic *snort snort*
Battle Castle is open for PS battles!
No wifi battles yet.

Opponent's Name: Cutty
Type: Doubles
Result & Battle No.: My win 2 - 2 (Forfeit)
Comments about the match: The battle was anything but easy, i predicted the wrong moves and backed myself into a corner, in the end my mega took down what i am guessing was their last offensive poke and the match was then forfeited

Closed now because of family, will re-open later if i can.

Last edited:

Cutty

Forever now
Battle Castle is open for PS battles!
No wifi battles yet.

Opponent's Name: Cutty
Type: Doubles
Result & Battle No.: My win 2 - 2 (Forfeit)
Comments about the match: The battle was anything but easy, i predicted the wrong moves and backed myself into a corner, in the end my mega took down what i am guessing was their last offensive poke and the match was then forfeited

Closed now because of family, will re-open later if i can.
Okay lol, I lost due to inactivity which was weird since I had the upperhand (his Mega down to 10% & paralyzed & the other one was paralyzed n defense/SpDef dropped massively.
While my two last mons are still quite healthy and bulky especially Cresselia (it had Calm Mind too).

But oh well this feels strange though, as I was just clicking Gastrodon out that it suddenly forfeited o_O thats why I dislike battling on PS.

Last edited:

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
grass gym opened for a while, pm for a challenge closed

Last edited:

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Electric gym is open upon request, just send a vm/pm and we'll set up a time. :3

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Normal Gym & RU Facility are open! VM for Challenge!

Challenger's Name: akah
Leader Type & Owner: Normal / DJSummers
Team used against Triad/Facility: Runic Triad / Ferrothorn, Excadrill, Diancie, Kyurem, Garchomp, Vaporeon
Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 4
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: Good game, I really need to do some team remodeling, realized what the team needed and is missing.

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
NU and Water Gym are open

akah

Leader Type: Normal
Challenger: Akah
Team used against Leader: Diancie, Kyurem-B, ferrothorn, garchomp, excadrill, vaporeon
Challenger Result: 0-4
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 4/10
Comments about the match: Was a real struggle of a battle the moment he lead with Lopunny and I realized I had no switch ins for fighting moves, tried to stall and weaken his team for Kyurem, but he had realy great walls

P.S That scald never burn :c

Status
Not open for further replies.