• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
are there any gyms open?

Challenger's name: Dew Watatsumi
Gym Title/Owner: Flying/Pokepenguin
Triad/Team used against this Triad: Dark thundercloud triad. Team: Umbreon, Mawile, Malamar, Galvantula, Cloyster, Togekiss
Challenger Result: loss 3-5 (forfeit)
Rate your performance: 6/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match:That rotom was a major pain, never again using dumbreon as well

Last edited:

PokePnguin

I leik Pokemon
Gym Title/Owner: Flying/ PokePnguin
Triad/Team used against this Triad: Umbreon, Mawile, Malamar, Galvantula, Cloyster, Togekiss
Challenger Result: loss 3-5 (forfeit)
Rate your performance: 8.5/10
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: This team had some good synergy. When you went into Malamar, I was terrified lol. But Rotom took those hits amazingly. Rotom was easily the MVP of the team. Great battle and I hope to battle again :)

Gym is closed until Friday. I was itching for a battle, so I just had to take this challenge up lol. PokePnguin out

Last edited:

cryuel

EDIT: Myst Blade Triad's Ghost Gym is closed until the weekend. Looking forward to my first couple of challengers! :)

Challenger's name: Cryuel
Gym Title/Owner: Electric/Sito
Triad/Team used against this Triad: Dark Thundercloud/Heliolisk, Flygon, Charizard, Aegislash, Arcanine, Ditto
Challenger Result: Win 2-0
Rate your performance: 9.5/10
Rate opponent's performance: 7.5/10
Comments about the match: You used 2 Pokemon, which individually I continuously have troubles to defeat given my personal battle style and teams. My predicting skills were absolutely spot on today though, and it paid off. Wow, what a challenging battle, thanks! :) Hope my team pays off against the other two leaders of your Triad~

Gym Title/Owner: Dragon/ZombieDeviant
Triad/Team used against this Triad: Hidden Powers/Heliolisk, Flygon, Charizard, Aegislash, Arcanine, Azumarril
Challenger Result: Win 4-0 (or 3-0? I forgot :S)
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 5/10
Comments about the match: I was surprised you only used dragons (well, your title aside, obviously). Azumarril wiped your team almost single-handedly as you saw. Great predicting on your end though with Kyurem when you still used a Dragon Attack against my Azumarril that I ended up switching out for Flygon. On a different note, not sure if you ever tried it out, but Assault Vest Goodra works wonders as a dragon as it's one of the only proper bulky dragons.

Last edited:

ZombieDeviant

Berry Master
Dragon Gym open all day

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Challenger's name: Skullbash
Gym Title/Owner:Elec/Sito
Triad/Team used against this Triad: I forgot :p
Challenger Result: Loss 5-0
Rate opponent's performance: 6/10
Comments about the match:Good thing I managed to pick up an electric attack, it was awesome xD

Gym Title/Owner:Elec/Sito
Triad/Team used against this Triad:I forgot, but ditto was there!
Challenger Result: Win 0-2
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
Comments about the match:Everything was going so well T_T great battle, good luck on the other triad leaders :D

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I'll be taking challengers tomorrow, right now, which gym is still open?

Mr.Y

O)_(O
My Psychic gym is open.

Gym Title/Owner: Psychic/ Mr.Y
Triad/Team used against this Triad: Hidden powers triad/ team: Scrafty, Azumarill, Goodra, Absol, Rotom and Togekiss
Challenger Result: Lost 0-3
Comments about the match: GG man, Latios put some good work, was scared once Azumarill got that belly drum but Starmie managed to take it out.

Challenger's name: Skullbash
Triad/Team used against this Triad: Hidden powers triad/ team: Ninetails, Dragonite, Gyarados, Vilepume, Raichu and Clefairy
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: GG man, should have saved Deoxys but managed to win anyway.

Challenger's name: Mr.Y
Gym Title/Owner:Elec Gym Sito
Triad/Team used against this Triad: Dark thundercloud triad. Team: Deoxys-S, Dragonite, Blastoise, Sceptile, Mamoswine and Aegislash
Challenger Result: Won 3-0
Comments about the match: GG as always man. Aegislash put some good work there.

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
No fun, I'm losing a lot of battles lately

Triad/Team used against this Triad: Hidden powers triad/ team: Scrafty, Azumarill, Goodra, Absol, Rotom Togekiss
Rate your performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: May need to rebreed azu since she has no atk ivs and was too lazy to breed

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Challenger's name: Mr.Y
Gym Title/Owner: Elec/Sito
Triad/Team used against this Triad: Dark Thundercloud Triad: Blastoise,Aegislash,Dragonite,Deoxys-speed,Mamoswine, I forgot last one xD
Challenger Result: Win 0-4
Comments about the match: Good battle, the Aegislash got many of my pokes xD

ElectricThunder

Electric Trainer.
GYM LEADER
Username/Nickname: Bel!
FriendCode (FC): 4141 2500 7897
Desired Gym Type: Electric
Do you have at least 4 Pokemon of represented type: Yes
Why do you wish to apply? It sounds like a great idea and I've always wanted to try something like this. My team is pretty spot on for this type of thing.
Preferred battle style(s): Is triple a option ?
Badge name: I'll go for the Thunderstruck badge for now.

(^^ wouldn't let me keep the image in.)

ElectricThunder

Electric Trainer.
Challenger
FriendCode (FC):4141 2500 7897
Challenge reason:Why not? seems like fun.
Prefferd battle style(s): Triple, Double.

(( The site wont let me put the reply through with the urls, Happened with my leader application as well,
everyone seems to be fine so must just be mine, sorry))

Mr.Y

O)_(O
EectrictThunder, we already have a electric gym, if you wanna be a gym leader wait for a spot to open or wait for the battle frontier so you can become a frontier brain.
You're accepted as a challenger though, and I'll update the google.doc once I've the chance.
Welcome to our league. Enjoy :).

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Challenger

(( The site wont let me put the reply through with the urls, Happened with my leader application as well,

Ok, added :D, welcome to the league, gym is closed for today, but will open tomorrow again as always xD

cryuel

Challenger

Someone else has written me with this issue. Leaders, can anyone else chime in here as to why this is happening? My guess is either a browser restriction that doesn't allow html coding from these users, or maybe a serebiiforums setting where some box is unchecked? It works for almost everyone else, so it's strange.[/Quote]

No fun, I'm losing a lot of battles lately

Triad/Team used against this Triad: Hidden powers triad/ team: Scrafty, Azumarill, Goodra, Absol, Rotom Togekiss
Rate your performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: May need to rebreed azu since she has no atk ivs and was too lazy to breed

Don't worry Dew, it happens. :) Maybe some team rethinking/refortifying would help (and be fun?).

EDIT:
Hey Cryuel, how's it going? Nice to see the thread is up :)

I don't have that many Pokemon atm but eh, I'll give it a shot.

chlgapp.png

Challenger:
Username/Nickname: Lord Fighting or Lord/ LF for short.
FriendCode (FC): 3497 1041 4758
Challenge reason: I like to battle and I think this will help me develop my battling skills
Prefferd battle style(s): Singles but I guess I'll do a rotation battle.

Accepted~ Have fun, Lord Fighting! :) Hope you have a great time in the league and can test out a couple of things to improve~

Last edited:

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Hey Cryuel, how's it going? Nice to see the thread is up :)

I don't have that many Pokemon atm but eh, I'll give it a shot.

Challenger:
Username/Nickname: Lord Fighting or Lord/ LF for short.
FriendCode (FC): 3497 1041 4758
Challenge reason: I like to battle and I think this will help me develop my battling skills
Prefferd battle style(s): Singles but I guess I'll do a rotation battle.

cryuel

Edit: Myst Blade Triad's Ghost Gym is closed until tomorrow. Thank you for all the challengers today; I had loads of fun!

Edit:
You have to have 20 posts to post url links. Which sucks if you spend all your time here and not anywhere else.

So you mean, here as in serebiiforums, yes? In other words, the reason why the url hasn't been working for a few is because they haven't posted much before, correct?

Gym Title/Owner: Ghost/Cryuel
Triad/Team used against this Triad: Myst Blade Triad/Mawile, Kangaskhan, Diggersby, Porygon-Z, Crawdaunt, Salamance
Challenger Result: Lost 0-1
Rate opponent's performance: 7.5/10
Comments about the match: That was a really strange match and, despite the score, not close by any means. As you can see, my anti-anti secret weapon almost plowed through your entire team due to a common type weakness; the Focus Sash (edit from 'band'; how do I always confuse the item names even though I know what I want to say in my head..) saved you there and evened out the playing field. Superb item choices though; I didn't expect 1 let alone 2 Lum Berries, which both evidently paid off. ;) Also, did not expect your Porygon-Z to be scarfed - sneaky & great! Lastly, speaking of strange, WHO uses Sucker Punch in the situation we had? By all means, it paid off, but I can't tell if that was incredibly good predicting or hoping gone right ^_^

Challenger's name: Chapter
Triad/Team used against this Triad: Myst Blade Triad/Chandelure, Aegislash, Clawitzer, Pangoro, Goodra, Talonflame
Challenger Result: Lost 0-2
Comments about the match: Good game! You thought carefully and made good moves. That burn was a bit unfortunate (should have just left it at the Sword Dances it had, I suppose), but it all worked out in the end. Learned something new thanks to our battle, game-technical wise, which is that Infestation doesn't seem to work on Ghosts. Thanks and good luck in the league~

Challenger's name: Lord Fighting
Triad/Team used against this Triad: Myst Blade Triad/Heliolisk, Kabutops, Ggoat, Sylpheon, Talonflame, Malamar
Challenger Result: Interrupted 2-2
Rate your performance: 9/10
Comments about the match: That battle was SO exciting! You made some really good choices given the situations you were faced, and I think we both had great jabs at each other with out-predicting the other! I don't know why it disconnected (I'm guessing from your end since you appeared offline right after), but it could have gone either way, depending on your prediction skills. Regardless of whether you would have won or lost, with the team set up as you had it, I doubt you could have made better choices in our battle.

Challenger's name: Sito
Triad/Team used against this Triad: Myst Blade Triad/Tyranitar, Heliolisk, Talonflame, Espeon, Goodra, Aegislash
Challenger Result: Win 0-1
Rate your performance: 2/10
Comments about the match: This is literally my worst performance I think due to errors/lack of knowledge, but I guess that's what the league is great for - you always learn. :)
SO... where do I begin? Magic Bounce TOTALLY threw me off, made me waste turns (WoW on it..), switch when I didn't really want to, and mispredict when it's most crucial. x( (hence the Focus Blast on Goodra; for some bizarre reason I thought you might switch to Tyranitar?)
I can't believe how close it was in the end despite my mistakes, only to mispredict about when to use my Taunt when it was so obvious I should in order to take no risks and that made the final match-off of our Megas win in your favour. (btw, the whole switching was originally to repel my own Spikes with a Mega Gengar - don't ask me why that seemed so important to me at the time - so hence I suffered your Dragon Pulse from Goodra to Mega Evolve, only to switch out, and then in the end to not follow through with that cause I realised it was dumb to do so and.. yeah, I ended up with a poisoned Sableye. -.-) Badge well earned. ;)

Challenger's name: Dew
Triad/Team used against this Triad: Myst Blade Triad/Rotom, Gliscor, Espeon, Kangaskhan, Salamance, Azumarril
Challenger Result: Loss 0-2
Rate your performance: 9/10
Comments about the match: The battle was really fun in the sense that we were both really good at predating, seeing that the first half had a lot of predicting-switch & predicting-the-predicting-switch-in-return. Fantastic~ :) While I think your team's stalling strategies would work well against most other teams, it puts you at a disadvantage ultimately against mine on the long run. Your 3x Dragon Danced Salamance had me scared for while (2 WoW misses and then a Lum Berry, just my luck...).

Challenger's name: Mr. Y
Triad/Team used against this Triad: Myst Blade Triad/Talonflame, Deoxys, Aegislash, Blastoise, Sceptile, Mamoswine
Challenger Result: Win 0-1
Comments about the match: It was a good match, and to think I thought I'd win by large margins midway through. That Aegislash vs. Aegislash match-off was a classic scenario worthy being in a Smogon Scenario Comment about Aegislash, and it sealed the deal with your having been paralysed. Well done!

Gym Title/Owner: Psychic/Mr. Y
Triad/Team used against this Triad: Hidden Powers Triad/Helioptile, Aegislash, Azumarril, Charizard, Flygon, Arcanine
Challenger Result: Loss 0-1
Rate your performance: 7.5/10
Comments about the match: gg! You definitely out-predicted me more than the other way around; I think you've come to know my battle style pretty well, which is nice. :) I'm guessing your Terrakion was Scarfed? That would explain why it went before my Arcanine, which took me by surprise. Will look forward to challenging you again sometime, and now that I've lost I will have to think about which Pokemon to take out from the team I used against ZombieDeviant in your triad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.