• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Flying gym and Little Cup open for a while. Pm me!

edit: closed, but pm me to set up a time if still interested

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Normal Gym & RU Facility are open! VM/PM for Challenge!

Challenger's Name: akah
Leader Type & Owner: Normal / DJSummers
Team used against Triad/Facility: Runic Triad / Diancie, Mew, Azumarill, Magnezone, Sylveon, Garchomp
Challenger Result: Win 3 - 0
Rate your performance: 7/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: Good game, ruined my own strategy when I decided to use Ditto too early and let it get defeated.

Last edited:

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Electric gym open upon request, Pm/vm me :3
working on my living dex in the meantime~

Leader Type: Electric
Challenger: Akah
Team used against Leader: Diancie, Mew, Magnezone, Sylveon, Garchomp, Azumarill
Challenger Result: Loss 5-0
Rate your performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: Well there's a first for everything. For the first time in forever I swept. I can't even remember the last time I've done that. I look forward to the rematch.

Last edited:

akah

Leader Type: Normal Gym
Challenger: akah
Team used against Leader: Diancie, Mew, Azumarill, Magnezone, Sylveon and Garchomp
Challenger Result: Win 3-0
Rate your performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: Good Game, worked around his team and managed to get Diancie to sweep at the end, those turns snorlax slept were a lifesaver

akah

Challenger Result: Loss 0-5
Rate your performance: 1/10
Comments about the match: Well, that straight up sucked, need hazard removal and miss my vaporeon with roar, played terrible

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Leader Type: Normal Gym
Challenger: akah
Team used against Leader: Diancie, Mew, Azumarill, Magnezone, Sylveon and Garchomp
Challenger Result: Win 3-0
Comments about the match: Good Game, worked around his team and managed to get Diancie to sweep at the end, those turns snorlax slept were a lifesaver

Challenger Result: Loss 0-5
Rate your performance: 1/10
Comments about the match: Well, that straight up sucked, need hazard removal and miss my vaporeon with roar, played terrible

Next time try to edit your original post, if you're the current last poster, to avoid clutter.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Hello Trinity friends. Once the recent tournament is over, I'll be announcing a new right away! Heres a little sneak preview for it. Also, I will be around tonight for battles so vm/pm me now to set up a time :3

dragontamer44722%20middle%20banner%20png_zpsugpzl6xk.png

Leader Type: RU Frontier
Challenger: dragontamer
Team used against Leader: Charizard, Furfrou, Ninetales, Leafeon, Skuntank, Luxray
Challenger Result: My loss 0-2
Comments about the match: I let a pokemon I should have kept alive die early and it bit me in the butt. But it was nice practice.

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Hello Trinity friends. Once the recent tournament is over, I'll be announcing a new right away! Heres a little sneak preview for it. Also, I will be around tonight for battles so vm/pm me now to set up a time :3

Nice. Reminds me to get my own Tournament stuff situated to start one up.

Also, Normal Gym & RU Frontier are open, VM for a challenge.

Leader Type/Frontier: Battle Village (RU)
Challenger: dragontamer44722
Team used against Leader: Charizard, Furfrou, Ninetales, Leafeon, Skuntank, Luxray
Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 2
Comments about the match: Good game, I was able to neutralize a threat, and played it carefully in the end.

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Alrighty guys, heres the next tournament!

For this tournament, you have to create a team made solely of pokemon that have not fully evolved. In order to make things interesting, certain non evolved pokemon will not be permitted. Those pokemon are Chansey, Doublade, Gligar, and Porygon 2. The reason they are being excluded is because they are in tiers above RU, and as such a bit overpowered. Pokémon that do not evolve at all, for example Absol, Shuckle, etc, can't be used. Pokémon in tiers RU and under can be used, including Little Cup pokemon should you decide to use them. Aaaaand finally, this is going to be a Smogon Singles tournament on PS.

edit: closed.

Last edited:

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
active post, I will open my gym tomorrow :) also, for this tourney, some RU mons are fully evolved like tyrantrum, are they not allowed as well?

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
active post, I will open my gym tomorrow :) also, for this tourney, some RU mons are fully evolved like tyrantrum, are they not allowed as well?

I'm sure no fully evolved Pokemon are allowed in the Tourney. Just Non-Fully Evolve RU Pokemon and below, probably some other exceptions which will be listed in full detail once the Tournament Thread goes up.

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
I would like to resign as the fire gym leader, its been fun but my interest in the position has waned and I think it would be best to pass the torch to a younger fresher flame

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
I would like to resign as the fire gym leader, its been fun but my interest in the position has waned and I think it would be best to pass the torch to a younger fresher flame

Alright! It was nice having you here Yoshi!! Maybe you'd return in during Sun/Moon just to continue challenging!!

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL

sad to see you leave but I wish you all the best yoshi! ^w^
keep your flame burning bright ;D

update on electric gym, I'm changing the team around a bit and will be working on it this week since college has slowed down a little. I hope to have it done before the end of this week/by the weekend.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
grass gym is closed due to technical difficulties -_-

Leader Type: normal/DJ
Challenger: dunkleosteus
Team used against Leader: tyranitar, glaceon, espeon, hippowdon, suicune, golurk
Challenger Result: loss 0-3
Rate your performance: 2/10
Rate opponent's performance: 10/10
Comments about the match: 236 tries and still can't beat your gym, idk how I was able to get you down to 1-0 I guess you must have let me cause you seem to counter everything I throw at ya xD might have to breed a new mon to try again, 3 mons are walled by it but it is still countered by your gym lol

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Water Gym and NU Facility open for a short time

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Challenger's Name: Dunkleosteus
Leader Type & Owner: Normal / DJSummers
Team used against Triad/Facility: Runic Triad / Tyranitar, Hippowdon, Golurk, Suicune, Glaceon, Espeon
Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 3
Comments about the match: Good game. Having Suicune go down too early cost you the match as it removed a big wall from the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.