• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
both of my megas can't be used in sun and moon :c so I have to make a new team up so expect me to be out for sometime till I get a new team up and running. I got all the power bracers now as well so I can ev train^_^
yeah, I noticed several mega stones are not obtainable in Sun/Moon, I was hoping I could use mega tyranitar :( anyways, my grass team is basically done, just need to work on my last mon and I will be set to open :) also summers, are you still going to do a team test or is it ok to just open once the teams done?

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
I will be ready to open my Gym on February 5. I have one more team member I must hunt for in the wild and catch (which I plan to do this week), then I'll be ready to go.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
yeah, I noticed several mega stones are not obtainable in Sun/Moon, I was hoping I could use mega tyranitar :( anyways, my grass team is basically done, just need to work on my last mon and I will be set to open :) also summers, are you still going to do a team test or is it ok to just open once the teams done?

It's okay to open once your team is done.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Both of my megas, as far as electric types go, are missing too. Like what the heck are they thinking? at least let all the types be covered ;A;
anywho, I'm at the ghost trial, so I'm getting closer to beating the story at least. I'll get as far as I can today (can't remember quite how much is left, I may beat it today) and then I'll start getting myself to where I can breed. I believe all the items I have to buy with BP from the battle tree right?

Have fun everyone! and picking fairies to use would be easy haha, but making a team to challenge with? I can't decide what 6 mons I'll want to use there are so many fun things to mess with this gen! x3

edit: well after spending the entire day on it, I beat the game ^w^ woo now I can go after the items I need to breed/ev train and then get started on building my team. I seriously hope whatever malfunction happened with my copy of Sun doesn't happen to Moon too.

Last edited:

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Just to let everyone know that my Sun/Moon bug gym is open most of the time, so just pm/vm me if anyone wants to challenge me :)

Smokin' weedle

GYM LEADER Application
Username/Nickname: smokin' weedle
Friendcode & GMT Timezone: 0061-3067-1583 gmt +1
Leader Type: fire
Badge Name: cinder badge
Battle style(s): Singles/Doubles. Single
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes/No? Yes
Competitive experience & expected activity per two weeks: some experience in showdown, mainly in monotype, and any tier outside of ou. Activity: yes
Have you read all rules carefully?: yes

Just one quick question, can i use the 2011 gamestop entei? It has a moves you can't get normally.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
alright guys will be working on my team after I am done with breeding requests for my trade shop :3 I got some done just need to ev train them and level them up ^_^

oh also I have to ask is it changed to lv. 100 battles now since we have to get them to 100 to hyper train imperfect ivs?

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
I've got one last mon to breed and ev train, and then I'll have to grind the battle tree for items, after that I will be able to open ^w^
I'm excited to start battling :3 , gonna breed and make some challenge teams once I finish my gym team as well

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
GYM LEADER Application
Username/Nickname: smokin' weedle
Friendcode & GMT Timezone: 0061-3067-1583 gmt +1
Leader Type: fire
Badge Name: cinder badge
Battle style(s): Singles/Doubles. Single
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes/No? Yes
Competitive experience & expected activity per two weeks: some experience in showdown, mainly in monotype, and any tier outside of ou. Activity: yes
Have you read all rules carefully?: yes

Just one quick question, can i use the 2011 gamestop entei? It has a moves you can't get normally.

Accepted!

As for your question, yes you are allowed to use it.

alright guys will be working on my team after I am done with breeding requests for my trade shop :3 I got some done just need to ev train them and level them up ^_^

oh also I have to ask is it changed to lv. 100 battles now since we have to get them to 100 to hyper train imperfect ivs?

No, the game will automatically put them at Lv. 50. Plus I'm sure the only Lv. 100's would probably be Legends, and Shinies with the wrong IVs.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Leader Type/Frontier Tier: Bug
Challenger: Rocxidi
Team used against Leader: Espeon Chansey Mandibuzz Tapu Lele Jirachi Gyarados
Challenger Result: 6-0
Rate your performance: 10/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: Wild cards didnt to much to defend the rest of the team, allowing me to go through most of the team with Gyarados. Only got the 6-0 bc parahax zzz

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Leader Type/Frontier Tier: Sito/Bug
Challenger: Rocxidi
Team used against Leader: Espeon/Chansey/Mandibuzz/Tapu Lele/Jirachi/Gyarados
Challenger Result: 6-0
Rate your performance: 5/10
Rate opponent's performance: 10/10
Comments about the match: I really need to improve, been a while since last fight and thanks to this fight I can see I need to make some changes xD. Was fun battling again.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Water gym will be open tomorrow

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
question, does anyone know how many wins ya need in battle tree to face red?

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
I'd like to challenge every and all Triads, but let's start with the Elements! Hope I got this right:

E6zacU8.png

Challenger Application
Username/Nickname: Zold
Favorite type: Ice/Fairy/Water (not sure which)
Triad you’ll find most challenging: Primal Triad probably, Steel and Dragon types tend to be strong.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Yh I'm not ready with my ice gym sooo yh...

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
question, does anyone know how many wins ya need in battle tree to face red?

20 in Regular, and 50 in Super.

I'd like to challenge every and all Triads, but let's start with the Elements! Hope I got this right:

E6zacU8.png

Challenger Application
Triad you’ll find most challenging: Primal Triad probably, Steel and Dragon types tend to be strong.

Added!
If those are all set and ready to battle you can go ahead and challenge them.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Water Gym is open for an hour

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

E6zacU8.png

Challenger Application

hey zold :D glad to see you as a challenger ^_^ would love to battle you for the first time with my gym ^_^ anyway I am trying to transfer over some of my older pokemon but still will try to breed up a few new fairies to replace my old team without the mega stones. I am almost caught up on requests for my trade shop so I will start breeding a few things and ev train a few fairies up and should open soon as i can :3

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Given my current team progress... I'm probably expecting to open up the dragon gym this coming Tuesday/Thursday. (Plus, those are currently my best weekdays to open up; given my current class schedule.)

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Question: I have a team that I'd like to use (for all gyms), but after analysing it I realised it would be a counter team to the Fire, Dragon and Psychic type. The team though, is by no means designed to counter anything as it's just a collection of 6 Pokemon I really like a lot, I think 5 of them aren't even OU. Is the counterteam rule a hard rule or more like an indication to what could be considered a counter team?

To extend on that, would abilities such as Water Bubble, Heatproof, Levitate and Thick Fat count as a resistance? Then finally, how about stab moves such as Freeze-Dry, is that considered a counter to Water gyms? Sorry for all these questions xd!

Status
Not open for further replies.