• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
Leader Type: Fighting
Challenger: Zold
Team used against Leader: Magearna/Metagross/Chansey/Tapu Lele
Challenger Result: Loss 6-3 (Forfeit)
Rate your performance: 7/10
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: My opponent's team had some scary threats, but somehow I was able to muscle through them.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Electric gym open, vm/pm me to challenge

Mainly testing the team, I don't have all the correct items but it'll allow me to see how the team fairs in general.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Leader Type:Electric
Challenger: Dt
Team used against Leader: Skarmory, Sceptile, Tyrantrum, Carracosta, Raikou, Sylveon
Challenger Result: my loss 0-3
Comments about the match: This was purely a screw it I'll try it team, and of course he had one pokemon i'm really beginning to hate xD oh well, gg regardless.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Challenger: Dt
Team used against Leader: Skarmory, Sceptile, Tyrantrum, Carracosta, Raikou, Sylveon
Challenger Result: lose 3-0
Comments about the match: oh man, I feel so bad for her team. It was one hax after another. A miss, a freeze, so many crits like geez. It was fun getting to battle after so long not battling though ^w^

Challenger: DjSummers
Team used against Leader: Jirachi, Tauros, Latios, Gyrados, Galvantula, Sylveon
Challenger Result: lose 4-0
Comments about the match: it was a fun match! I got pretty lucky in this one too xD

Electric gym is now closed. I need to run some errands now. Thanks for all the fun today!

Leader Type:Dragon
Challenger: Skyblue
Team used against Leader: Zoroark, Pheromosa, Toxapex, Metagross, Togekiss
Challenger Result: win 2-0
Comments about the match: That was such a fun and intense game. Lots of over predicting on both of our parts xD GG ^w^

Challenger: Mew2000
Team used against Leader: Greninja, Landorus, Rotom-w, Scizor, Alolan Ninetales, Alolan Marowak
Challenger Result: lose 2-0
Comments about the match: Was a great match! Kept going back and forth lol but I managed to pull out in the end (thank you speed based god).

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Alright, the dragon gym is open for a little while. You may PM/VM me for a challenge, but you best bet is to contact me through the discord.
Dragon gym is now closed!

---

Leader Type: Dragon
Challenger: mew 2000
Team used against Leader: Charizard, Ferrothorn, Azumarill, Gengar, Sylveon, Ampharos
Challenger Result: Loss; 0-5
Comments about the match: There were some very intense switches in the beginning that wore me off a bit due to entry hazards; but the moment I found an opening to set up, there was not much the opponent could do. (He almost took out my sweeper, though. xD) Good game, though!

Challenger: SkyBlue
Team used against Leader: Espeon, Zoroark, Pheromosa, Toxapex, Metagross, Togekiss
Challenger Result: Win; 2-0
Comments about the match: My overpredictions eventually got to me. It was intense, but I unfortunately didn't have a firm answer for Mega Metagross. ;w; Good game!

Last edited:

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
grass gym is opened for a little while, trying out some different mons, see how it goes ^^ closed

Leader Type: fire
Challenger: dunkleosteus
Team used against Leader: slurpuff, thunderus, venusaur, espeon, suicune, umbreon
Challenger Result: challenger win 4/0
Comments about the match: gg, was a fun match :)

Last edited:

Smokin' weedle

The fire type gym is open

Leader Type: fire
Challenger: dunkleosteus
Team used against Leader: slurpuff, thundurus, venosaur, espeon, umbreon, suicune
Challenger Result: 4/0 loss
Comments about the match: made some stupis mistakes, but a loss is a loss, congrats

Last edited:

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Bug gym is open for a few hours, pm/vm me if you want to challenge me.

Edit:

Gym is open today. Pm/vm me and I will answer as soon as I can :)

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
The dragon gym is now open for about 2-3 hours. You may PM/VM me for a challenge, but your best bet is to catch me in our Discord server!
Edit: Closed for now; may or may not open again later.

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Leader Type: Flying
Challenger: Lord Fighting
Team used against Leader: Celesteela, Virision, Bewear, Kommo-o, Mimikyu, Pyukumuku
Challenger Result: my loss 0-2
Comments about the match: A pokemon that I didn't really perceive as a threat ended up being a royal pain and I couldn't do anything about it. Definitely something I have to watch out for in the future.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Electric gym is closed

Leader Type: Electric
Team used against Leader: Greninja, Tapu lele, Magearna, Flygon, Mamoswine, Gigalith
Challenger Result: they won 1-0
Comments about the match: woo that was fun! Lots of back and forth and lucky rng on my end, but even so I didn't have anything for that mamoswine

Last edited:

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Didn't realize I also had to do this, so I'll do three at once:

Leader Type: Electric (SkyBlue)

Team used against Leader: Greninja, Tapu lele, Magearna, Flygon, Mamoswine, Gigalith
Challenger Result: Zold won 1-0
Comments about the match: Was quite a tense match, really enjoyable. That Lucky tho.

Leader Type: Fighting (WhyBuffet)

Team used against Leader: Greninja, Tapu lele, Magearna, Pelipper, Mamoswine, Kingdra
Challenger Result: Zold won 3-0 (iirc)
Comments about the match: This was a rematch for me, the first time when I lost I had a completely wrong mindset when teambuilding. Given that it was a rematch I kinda knew what to expect so had an advantage. Still a fun battle though!

Leader Type: Dragon (SilverLanayru)

Team used against Leader: Greninja, Tapu lele, Magearna, Chansey, Mamoswine, Emboar
Challenger Result: Zold won 3-0
Comments about the match: Fun match, had some tense moments in there! My Chansey proved to be a bit of a problem for Silver, but eventually she got her.

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
I offered to accept Zold's challenge while my insomnia was still in effect. ^^; I may officially open again later in the day... when I'm rested up and other things aren't taking my priority.

Team used against Leader: Emboar, Chansey, Tapu Lele, Mamoswine, Magearna, Greninja
Challenger Result: Win; 3-0
Comments about the match: Ahaha, the Chansey surprised me. It's nice to see that particular egg roaming about~ (And yes I really do mean that because I always like to see things that are out of the norm. lol) But nonetheless, fun battle! I made quite a few mistakes losing my stronger attackers too early. ;w;

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Normal Gym is Open today, VM/PM for a Challenge.
I'll also be on the discord server, Link is in my Sig as well as the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.