1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Trinity League

Discussion in 'Pokémon Leagues' started by DJSummers, Apr 2, 2014.

?

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

Poll closed Apr 15, 2014.
  1. Yes, change to "4 or more" (challengers can't bring 4 or more counters)

75.0%
  2. No, leave at "more than 4" (challengers can't bring 5-6 counters, but they can bring 4)

25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokin' weedle

Smokin' weedle Well-Known Member

The fire type gym is now closed

2. LynxForte

LynxForte The Phoenix

Make sure you go to discord as that is where almost everyone is and it's an easier method to setup battles.

3. Smokin' weedle

I still have to download the app

4. WhyBuffet

WhyBuffet Pokémon Breeder

Leader Type: Fighting
    Challenger: Zold
    Team used against Leader: Magearna/Metagross/Chansey/Tapu Lele
    Challenger Result: Loss 6-3 (Forfeit)
    Rate your performance: 7/10
    Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
    Comments about the match: My opponent's team had some scary threats, but somehow I was able to muscle through them.

5. SkyBlue

SkyBlue I ate ColtonL

Electric gym open, vm/pm me to challenge

Mainly testing the team, I don't have all the correct items but it'll allow me to see how the team fairs in general.

6. dragontamer44722

dragontamer44722 Pokegyms Owner

Leader Type:Electric
    Challenger: Dt
    Team used against Leader: Skarmory, Sceptile, Tyrantrum, Carracosta, Raikou, Sylveon
    Challenger Result: my loss 0-3
    Comments about the match: This was purely a screw it I'll try it team, and of course he had one pokemon i'm really beginning to hate xD oh well, gg regardless.

7. SkyBlue

SkyBlue I ate ColtonL

Challenger: Dt
    Team used against Leader: Skarmory, Sceptile, Tyrantrum, Carracosta, Raikou, Sylveon
    Challenger Result: lose 3-0
    Comments about the match: oh man, I feel so bad for her team. It was one hax after another. A miss, a freeze, so many crits like geez. It was fun getting to battle after so long not battling though ^w^

Challenger: DjSummers
    Team used against Leader: Jirachi, Tauros, Latios, Gyrados, Galvantula, Sylveon
    Challenger Result: lose 4-0
    Comments about the match: it was a fun match! I got pretty lucky in this one too xD

Electric gym is now closed. I need to run some errands now. Thanks for all the fun today!

Leader Type:Dragon
    Challenger: Skyblue
    Team used against Leader: Zoroark, Pheromosa, Toxapex, Metagross, Togekiss
    Challenger Result: win 2-0
    Comments about the match: That was such a fun and intense game. Lots of over predicting on both of our parts xD GG ^w^

Challenger: Mew2000
    Team used against Leader: Greninja, Landorus, Rotom-w, Scizor, Alolan Ninetales, Alolan Marowak
    Challenger Result: lose 2-0
    Comments about the match: Was a great match! Kept going back and forth lol but I managed to pull out in the end (thank you speed based god).

Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
  8. SilverLanayru

SilverLanayru It's a mystery.

Alright, the dragon gym is open for a little while. You may PM/VM me for a challenge, but you best bet is to contact me through the discord.
    Dragon gym is now closed!

---

Leader Type: Dragon
    Challenger: mew 2000
    Team used against Leader: Charizard, Ferrothorn, Azumarill, Gengar, Sylveon, Ampharos
    Challenger Result: Loss; 0-5
    Comments about the match: There were some very intense switches in the beginning that wore me off a bit due to entry hazards; but the moment I found an opening to set up, there was not much the opponent could do. (He almost took out my sweeper, though. xD) Good game, though!

Challenger: SkyBlue
    Team used against Leader: Espeon, Zoroark, Pheromosa, Toxapex, Metagross, Togekiss
    Challenger Result: Win; 2-0
    Comments about the match: My overpredictions eventually got to me. It was intense, but I unfortunately didn't have a firm answer for Mega Metagross. ;w; Good game!

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
  9. Dunkleosteus

Dunkleosteus Dark Knight

grass gym is opened for a little while, trying out some different mons, see how it goes ^^ closed

Leader Type: fire
    Challenger: dunkleosteus
    Team used against Leader: slurpuff, thunderus, venusaur, espeon, suicune, umbreon
    Challenger Result: challenger win 4/0
    Comments about the match: gg, was a fun match :)

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  10. Smokin' weedle

The fire type gym is open

Leader Type: fire
    Challenger: dunkleosteus
    Team used against Leader: slurpuff, thundurus, venosaur, espeon, umbreon, suicune
    Challenger Result: 4/0 loss
    Comments about the match: made some stupis mistakes, but a loss is a loss, congrats

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  11. Sito

Sito Shiny Breeder

Bug gym is open for a few hours, pm/vm me if you want to challenge me.

Edit:

Gym is open today. Pm/vm me and I will answer as soon as I can :)

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
  12. SilverLanayru

The dragon gym is now open for about 2-3 hours. You may PM/VM me for a challenge, but your best bet is to catch me in our Discord server!
    Edit: Closed for now; may or may not open again later.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
  13. dragontamer44722

dragontamer44722 Pokegyms Owner

Leader Type: Flying
    Challenger: Lord Fighting
    Team used against Leader: Celesteela, Virision, Bewear, Kommo-o, Mimikyu, Pyukumuku
    Challenger Result: my loss 0-2
    Comments about the match: A pokemon that I didn't really perceive as a threat ended up being a royal pain and I couldn't do anything about it. Definitely something I have to watch out for in the future.

14. WhyBuffet

I will be open for Gym battles tomorrow.
    Shout me out in the Discord chat if you want a Gym battle tomorrow.

15. SkyBlue

SkyBlue I ate ColtonL

Electric gym will be open tomorrow :3

16. WhyBuffet

Fighting Gym is open.
    Hit me up in the Discord if you're looking for a battle.

17. SkyBlue

SkyBlue I ate ColtonL

Electric gym is closed

Leader Type: Electric
    Team used against Leader: Greninja, Tapu lele, Magearna, Flygon, Mamoswine, Gigalith
    Challenger Result: they won 1-0
    Comments about the match: woo that was fun! Lots of back and forth and lucky rng on my end, but even so I didn't have anything for that mamoswine

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
  18. Zold

Zold Pokémon Breeder

Didn't realize I also had to do this, so I'll do three at once:

Leader Type: Electric (SkyBlue)

Team used against Leader: Greninja, Tapu lele, Magearna, Flygon, Mamoswine, Gigalith
    Challenger Result: Zold won 1-0
    Comments about the match: Was quite a tense match, really enjoyable. That Lucky tho.

Leader Type: Fighting (WhyBuffet)

Team used against Leader: Greninja, Tapu lele, Magearna, Pelipper, Mamoswine, Kingdra
    Challenger Result: Zold won 3-0 (iirc)
    Comments about the match: This was a rematch for me, the first time when I lost I had a completely wrong mindset when teambuilding. Given that it was a rematch I kinda knew what to expect so had an advantage. Still a fun battle though!

Leader Type: Dragon (SilverLanayru)

Team used against Leader: Greninja, Tapu lele, Magearna, Chansey, Mamoswine, Emboar
    Challenger Result: Zold won 3-0
    Comments about the match: Fun match, had some tense moments in there! My Chansey proved to be a bit of a problem for Silver, but eventually she got her.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
  19. SilverLanayru

I offered to accept Zold's challenge while my insomnia was still in effect. ^^; I may officially open again later in the day... when I'm rested up and other things aren't taking my priority.

Team used against Leader: Emboar, Chansey, Tapu Lele, Mamoswine, Magearna, Greninja
    Challenger Result: Win; 3-0
    Comments about the match: Ahaha, the Chansey surprised me. It's nice to see that particular egg roaming about~ (And yes I really do mean that because I always like to see things that are out of the norm. lol) But nonetheless, fun battle! I made quite a few mistakes losing my stronger attackers too early. ;w;

20. DJSummers

DJSummers Ground-Type Champion

Normal Gym is Open today, VM/PM for a Challenge.
    I'll also be on the discord server, Link is in my Sig as well as the OP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.