• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Leader Type: Normal (xXMrSummersXx/DJSummers)
Challenger: Zold
Team used against Leader: Greninja, Tapu Lele, Magearna, Pelipper, Mamoswine, Kingdra
Challenger Result: Zold won 3-0
Comments about the match: Had a fun battle, lotsa switching and an overall cool battle!

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Gym Challengers
Leader Type: Normal
Team used against Leader: Greninja, Tapu Lele, Magearna, Pelipper, Mamoswine, Kingdra
Challenger Result: Win 3 - 0
Comments about the match: Good game. I wish I seen that Water Shuriken coming.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
grass gym opened for a couple hours, have to send pms closed, for some reason I can't open up discord

reminder: sito challenge of grass gym tomorrow

Last edited:

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Bug gym open :)
VM/PM me and I will answer as soon as I can, also I am on the discord channel.

Edit:

Leader Type: Bug (Sito)
Team used against Leader: Greninja, Tapu Lele, Typhlosion, Dragonite, Mamoswine, Metagross
Challenger Result: Zold won 1-0
Comments about the match: Good game, it was really really close xD

Challenger: Skyblue
Team used against Leader: Comfey, Zapdos, Slowbro, Pheromosa, Zoroark, Bronzong
Challenger Result: lose 0-4
Comments about the match: Who knew Confey could be that scary :S

Last edited:

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Team used against Leader: Greninja, Tapu Lele, Typhlosion, Dragonite, Mamoswine, Metagross
Challenger Result: Zold won 1-0
Comments about the match: This match was insanely close, my last mon had like 15% left. Very tense and fun game overall, had quite some trouble with Araquanid and ugh I hate Scald.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Challenger: Skyblue
Team used against Leader: Comfey, Zapdos, Slowbro, Pheromosa, Zoroark, Bronzong
Challenger Result: lose 0-4
Comments about the match: Well I sacked a 'mon I shouldn't early on and proceeded to get swept the rest of the game after that, but I did get to see my comfey shine, if only briefly ;W;

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
grass gym opened for a few closed, and also is anyone else having issues with discord? 2nd day I haven't been able to use it

Last edited:

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
grass gym opened for a few closed

Leader Type: grass {dunkleosteus}
Challenger: Sito
Team used against Leader: galvantula, typhlosion, bisharp, xurkitree, topu-koko, mimiku
Challenger Result: win 5/0
Comments about the match: gg, that match went terrible for me, sito managed to crit, flinch or my moves would miss xD so much hax, only reason its 5/0 is cause bisharp died due to life orb damage

Challenger: Mew2000
Team used against Leader: mimiku, skarmory, mew, greninja-ash, mamoswine, charizard
Challenger Result: loss 0/3
Comments about the match: gg, several mistakes, a lot of switching and hax, was a fun match :)

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Leader Type: Flying
Team used against Leader: Mamoswine, Greninja, Mimikyu, Skarmory, Mew, Gengar
Challenger Result: win 1/0
Comments about the match: Lost a mon early on due to a stupid decision, tried making a late game comeback but was unable.

I think my gym is going to be closed for team building, the one I've got just isn't working.

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
It was a good match though

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Team used against Leader: galvantula, typhlosion, bisharp, xurkitree, topu-koko, mimiku
Challenger Result: Win 5/0
Comments about the match: was able to set up and got really really lucky xD

Leader Type: Sito/Bug
Challenger: mew 2000
Team used against Leader: Mimikyu, Mamoswine, Greninja, Charizard, Skarmory, Mew
Challenger Result: Win 2/0
Comments about the match: So so close xD. good game, if my poke had outspeed zard, it would have ended differently, and we both got lucky on some things.

Edit:

Leader Type: DJSummers/Normal
Team used against Leader: Kartana, Tapu Koko, Thundurus, Marowak-A, Lucario, Weavile
Challenger Result: Win 3/0
Comments about the match: Really good game, was lucky that I got a crit against your mega, or else that would have been an issue.

Leader Type: Sito/Bug
Challenger: Dunkleosteus
Team used against Leader: Galvantula, Suicune, Tauros, Umbreon, Lapras, Charizard
Challenger Result: Win 3/0
Comments about the match: Good game, after I dont know how many disconects, we finally ended the battle xD.

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
The dragon gym will be opening up sometime next week, as I need time to finish some breeding projects I kept putting off... as well as raise some new mons in general.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Team used against Leader: Kartana, Tapu Koko, Thundurus, Marowak-Alola, Lucario, Weavile
Challenger Result: Win 3 - 0
Comments about the match: Good game, that Z-Move was very unexpected and took out what I needed for that particular mon.

Team used against Leader: Terrakion, Greninja, Mew, Rotom-Wash, Charizard, Sylveon
Challenger Result: Wn 2 - 0
Comments about the match: Good game.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Leader Type: bug {sito}
Challenger: Dunkleosteus
Team used against Leader: suicune, galvantula, lapras, charizard, tauros, umbreon
Challenger Result: Win 3-0
Comments about the match: Gg, lots of hax, that speed tie in my favor 2nd turn helped me get the win

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Leader Type: Flying
Team used against Leader: Mamoswine, Tapu Lele, Greninja, Magearna, Gigalith, Flygon
Challenger Result: My win 3-0
Comments about the match: I think a flinch saved me towards the end there but ultimately I think that my final 2 pokemon may have still won had I not flinched, but who knows right? It was fun regardless.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Leader Type: Flying{Dt}
Team used against Leader: Greninja, Tapu Lele, Magearna, Mamoswine, Flygon, Gigalith
Challenger Result: Dt win 3/0
Comments about the match: Had a fun battle, quite some gimmicks in there to surprise me! Misjudged the item on a Dragonite causing me to lose my headstart, followed up by an unlucky flinch aaand I was gone. Silly thing I got greedy on the Dragonite though =/.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Ground gym open for a couple of hours

Leader Type: Ground
Team used against Leader: Mamoswine, Greninja, Mimikyu, Skarmory, Mew, Gengar
Challenger Result: Loss 4-0
Comments about the match: gg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.