1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Trinity League

Discussion in 'Pokémon Leagues' started by DJSummers, Apr 2, 2014.

?

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

Poll closed Apr 15, 2014.
  1. Yes, change to "4 or more" (challengers can't bring 4 or more counters)

75.0%
  2. No, leave at "more than 4" (challengers can't bring 5-6 counters, but they can bring 4)

25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zold

Zold Pokémon Breeder

Leader Type: Normal (xXMrSummersXx/DJSummers)
    Challenger: Zold
    Team used against Leader: Greninja, Tapu Lele, Magearna, Pelipper, Mamoswine, Kingdra
    Challenger Result: Zold won 3-0
    Comments about the match: Had a fun battle, lotsa switching and an overall cool battle!

2. DJSummers

DJSummers Ground-Type Champion

Gym Challengers
    Leader Type: Normal
    Team used against Leader: Greninja, Tapu Lele, Magearna, Pelipper, Mamoswine, Kingdra
    Challenger Result: Win 3 - 0
    Comments about the match: Good game. I wish I seen that Water Shuriken coming.

3. Dunkleosteus

Dunkleosteus Dark Knight

grass gym opened for a couple hours, have to send pms closed, for some reason I can't open up discord

reminder: sito challenge of grass gym tomorrow

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
  4. Sito

Sito Shiny Breeder

Bug gym open :)
    VM/PM me and I will answer as soon as I can, also I am on the discord channel.

Edit:

Leader Type: Bug (Sito)
    Team used against Leader: Greninja, Tapu Lele, Typhlosion, Dragonite, Mamoswine, Metagross
    Challenger Result: Zold won 1-0
    Comments about the match: Good game, it was really really close xD

Challenger: Skyblue
    Team used against Leader: Comfey, Zapdos, Slowbro, Pheromosa, Zoroark, Bronzong
    Challenger Result: lose 0-4
    Comments about the match: Who knew Confey could be that scary :S

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
  5. Zold

Zold Pokémon Breeder

Team used against Leader: Greninja, Tapu Lele, Typhlosion, Dragonite, Mamoswine, Metagross
    Challenger Result: Zold won 1-0
    Comments about the match: This match was insanely close, my last mon had like 15% left. Very tense and fun game overall, had quite some trouble with Araquanid and ugh I hate Scald.

6. SkyBlue

SkyBlue I ate ColtonL

Challenger: Skyblue
    Team used against Leader: Comfey, Zapdos, Slowbro, Pheromosa, Zoroark, Bronzong
    Challenger Result: lose 0-4
    Comments about the match: Well I sacked a 'mon I shouldn't early on and proceeded to get swept the rest of the game after that, but I did get to see my comfey shine, if only briefly ;W;

7. Dunkleosteus

Dunkleosteus Dark Knight

grass gym opened for a few closed, and also is anyone else having issues with discord? 2nd day I haven't been able to use it

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
  8. LynxForte

LynxForte The Phoenix

What kind of issues are you having?

9. X-Caliber

X-Caliber Active Member

Rock Gym open Friday night for those wishing to challenge the triad. PM for challenges.

10. Dunkleosteus

Dunkleosteus Dark Knight

grass gym opened for a few closed

Leader Type: grass {dunkleosteus}
    Challenger: Sito
    Team used against Leader: galvantula, typhlosion, bisharp, xurkitree, topu-koko, mimiku
    Challenger Result: win 5/0
    Comments about the match: gg, that match went terrible for me, sito managed to crit, flinch or my moves would miss xD so much hax, only reason its 5/0 is cause bisharp died due to life orb damage

Challenger: Mew2000
    Team used against Leader: mimiku, skarmory, mew, greninja-ash, mamoswine, charizard
    Challenger Result: loss 0/3
    Comments about the match: gg, several mistakes, a lot of switching and hax, was a fun match :)

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
  11. dragontamer44722

dragontamer44722 Pokegyms Owner

Leader Type: Flying
    Team used against Leader: Mamoswine, Greninja, Mimikyu, Skarmory, Mew, Gengar
    Challenger Result: win 1/0
    Comments about the match: Lost a mon early on due to a stupid decision, tried making a late game comeback but was unable.

I think my gym is going to be closed for team building, the one I've got just isn't working.

12. mew 2000

mew 2000 Shiny Celebi

It was a good match though

13. Sito

Sito Shiny Breeder

Team used against Leader: galvantula, typhlosion, bisharp, xurkitree, topu-koko, mimiku
    Challenger Result: Win 5/0
    Comments about the match: was able to set up and got really really lucky xD

Leader Type: Sito/Bug
    Challenger: mew 2000
    Team used against Leader: Mimikyu, Mamoswine, Greninja, Charizard, Skarmory, Mew
    Challenger Result: Win 2/0
    Comments about the match: So so close xD. good game, if my poke had outspeed zard, it would have ended differently, and we both got lucky on some things.

Edit:

Leader Type: DJSummers/Normal
    Team used against Leader: Kartana, Tapu Koko, Thundurus, Marowak-A, Lucario, Weavile
    Challenger Result: Win 3/0
    Comments about the match: Really good game, was lucky that I got a crit against your mega, or else that would have been an issue.

Leader Type: Sito/Bug
    Challenger: Dunkleosteus
    Team used against Leader: Galvantula, Suicune, Tauros, Umbreon, Lapras, Charizard
    Challenger Result: Win 3/0
    Comments about the match: Good game, after I dont know how many disconects, we finally ended the battle xD.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
  14. SilverLanayru

SilverLanayru It's a mystery.

The dragon gym will be opening up sometime next week, as I need time to finish some breeding projects I kept putting off... as well as raise some new mons in general.

15. DJSummers

DJSummers Ground-Type Champion

Team used against Leader: Kartana, Tapu Koko, Thundurus, Marowak-Alola, Lucario, Weavile
    Challenger Result: Win 3 - 0
    Comments about the match: Good game, that Z-Move was very unexpected and took out what I needed for that particular mon.

Team used against Leader: Terrakion, Greninja, Mew, Rotom-Wash, Charizard, Sylveon
    Challenger Result: Wn 2 - 0
    Comments about the match: Good game.

16. Dunkleosteus

Dunkleosteus Dark Knight

Leader Type: bug {sito}
    Challenger: Dunkleosteus
    Team used against Leader: suicune, galvantula, lapras, charizard, tauros, umbreon
    Challenger Result: Win 3-0
    Comments about the match: Gg, lots of hax, that speed tie in my favor 2nd turn helped me get the win

17. FairyWitch

FairyWitch Metroid Hunter

alright starting to breed up my team so I hope to be ready by next week for battles I don't have to breed that much fairies to breed XD

18. dragontamer44722

dragontamer44722 Pokegyms Owner

Leader Type: Flying
    Team used against Leader: Mamoswine, Tapu Lele, Greninja, Magearna, Gigalith, Flygon
    Challenger Result: My win 3-0
    Comments about the match: I think a flinch saved me towards the end there but ultimately I think that my final 2 pokemon may have still won had I not flinched, but who knows right? It was fun regardless.

19. Zold

Zold Pokémon Breeder

Leader Type: Flying{Dt}
    Team used against Leader: Greninja, Tapu Lele, Magearna, Mamoswine, Flygon, Gigalith
    Challenger Result: Dt win 3/0
    Comments about the match: Had a fun battle, quite some gimmicks in there to surprise me! Misjudged the item on a Dragonite causing me to lose my headstart, followed up by an unlucky flinch aaand I was gone. Silly thing I got greedy on the Dragonite though =/.

20. LynxForte

LynxForte The Phoenix

Ground gym open for a couple of hours

Leader Type: Ground
    Team used against Leader: Mamoswine, Greninja, Mimikyu, Skarmory, Mew, Gengar
    Challenger Result: Loss 4-0
    Comments about the match: gg

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.