• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
the crypt has opened up

Leader Type: Ghost
Challenger: Smokin' Weedle
Team used against Leader: Gigalith, Entei, Zoroark, Gengar, Hitmonlee, Podgey
Challenger Result: loss 3-0
Comments about the match: it was a good game! your Zoroark spooked most of my spooks lol however once it went down it was feeding time, GG! WP!

Last edited:

Crazy0n389

Starry's Angels
Fighting type gym is now open until 9:30 pm tonight!~~

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
fairy gym is open for a little while!

just contact me either on discord or here for a battle i would recommend discord though since i am on there more >.>

Crazy0n389

Starry's Angels
Leader Type: Fighting
Challenger: Dunkleosteus (Hades)
Team used against Leader: Glaceon, Suicune, Bronzong, Typhlosion, Mareanie, Mandibuzz
Team used against challenger: Lucario, Togekiss, Hariyama, Conkledurr, Hawlucha, Primeape
Challenger Result: Loss 0-5
Comments about the match: Great battle, had a lot of fun. Great team setup

Leader Type: Grass
Challenger: Starry (Mayra)
Team used against Leader: Mismagius, Dragonite, Gardevoir, Espeon, Spiritomb, Sylveon
Challenger Result: loss 0-6
Comments about the match: Great team matchup, couldn't quite get around Ferrothorn

Last edited:

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Leader Type: Grass {Dunkleosteus}
Challenger: Starrycrazyon3
Team used against Leader: Mismagius, Dragonite, Gardevoir, Espeon, Spiritomb, Sylveon
Challenger Result: loss 0-6
Comments about the match: GG, was a fun match :)

Leader Type: fighting {starycrazyon3
Challenger: Dunkleosteus
Team used against Leader: typhlosion, suicune, mandibuzz, bronzong, glaceon, toxapex
Challenger Result: win 5-0
Comments about the match: GG, very interesting sets :)

Leader Type: Fairy {Fairywitch}
Challenger: Dunkleosteus
Team used against Leader: Articuno, Helliolisk, Charizard, Palossand, Gastrodon, Slowbro
Challenger Result: Win 2-0
Comments about the match: gg, I actually only got the win due to lucky 4 turn freeze hax, if it wasn't for that, I would have been swept, very intense battle :)

Crazy0n389

Starry's Angels
Just a heads up! The Fighting Gym will be closed on Sunday due to Easter. However, I will be open on Saturday, April 15th only, from 2:30 pm until 9:30 pm PDT. (It will go back to normal schedule on April 19th.)

Fighting Gym will be open tonight from 5:30 pm until 10:00 pm~~

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
League Update
  • Steel Gym is Now Open for a Temp Leader.
  • Poison & Ground Gym's will be opened by me until either a Leader comes to claim the positions.

Lastly, inactive Leaders will be removed within 2 Weeks of a Temp Leader replacement.

Anyways, the Ground, Poison, and Normal Gyms are open, VM/PM or message me on Discord for a Challenge.

Crazy0n389

Starry's Angels
Gym is open until 10:30 pm ;)

I may not respond right away, as I am challenging the Elite Four.

Gym is now closed for the night. Will be open again tomorrow!~

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Water Gym open

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
VS Fighting Gym (Crazy0n389)
Challenger: DJSummers
Team used against Leader: Hippowdon, Sylveon, Aerodactyl, Jirachi, Excadrill, Stoutland
Challenger Result: Win 6 - 0
Comments about the match: Haxed the beginning of the match taking out at least 3 mon, then ended up cleaning up with Sylveon later on.

VS Dark Gym (Cutty)
Leader Type: Dark
Team used against Leader: Hippowdon, Sylveon, Aerodactyl, Jirachi, Excadrill, Stoutland
Challenger Result: Win 3 - 0
Comments about the match: Good game, Stone Edge helped out by not missing on the kill of his Wall.

VS Psychic Gym
Leader Type: Psychic
Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 3
Comments about the match: Good game. If only Aero did a bit more damage to kill, I would've had it.

------
Leader Type: Poison
Challenger: Zold
Team used against Leader: Metagross, Mamoswine, Tapu Lele, Dragonite, Typhlosion, Greninja
Comments about the match: Messed up in the beginning, thinking I was scarfed like you.

Leader Type: Ground
Team used against Leader: Greninja, Tapu Lele, Magearna, Flygon, Mamoswine, Gigalith
Comments about the match: Good game. Sacrificed the wrong mon in the beginning.

Last edited:

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
VS Poison Gym (DjSummers)
Leader Type: Poison
Team used against Leader: Metagross, Tapu Lele, Greninja, Typhlosion, Mamoswine, Dragonite
Comments about the match: We had a fun battle. Had an early sneak kill that gave me a headstart, along with Dragonite being able to pressure his team gave me the victory.

VS Ground Gym (DjSummers)
Leader Type: Ground
Team used against Leader: Gigalith, Tapu Lele, Greninja, Magearna, Mamoswine, Flygon
Comments about the match: We had a fun battle. It took a while before I downed the wall that I wanted to down, but once that happened I could sweep in portions. Lost my Flygon due to a nice prediction from Summers.

One badge to go!

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
The dragon gym is open for a little while. Your best bet is to catch me on the discord, if you'd like a challenge.
Edit: Closed for now. I may still open upon request during this Easter break, so just lemme know.

---

Leader Type: Dragon (SilverLanayru)
Challenger: smokin' weedle
Team used against Leader: Charizard, Sylveon, Gyarados, Hitmonlee, Zoroark, Greninja
Challenger Result: Loss; 0-6
Comments about the match: I wasn't so sure what type of Greninja he was running, as that one had me the most worried. xD But alas, the toxic spikes started wearing him down a bit. Good game!

Last edited:

Crazy0n389

Starry's Angels
Challenger Result: Loss 0-6
Comments about the match: Couldn't quite get around Jirachi's Heart Stamp. If I could had, I probably would had made it a little more of a difficult match. Other than that, it was a good match.

Crazy0n389

Starry's Angels
Fighting Gym now opened until 10:00 pm~~

Heads up!~ I will not be open tomorrow for observance of Easter Sunday. Back to normal schedule on April 19th

Smokin' weedle

Leader Type: Dragon (SilverLanayru)
Challenger: smokin' weedle
Team used against Leader: Charizard, Sylveon, Gyarados, Hitmonlee, Zoroark, Greninja
Challenger Result: Loss; 0-6
Comments about the match: I wasn't so sure what type of Greninja he was running, as that one had me the most worried. xD But alas, the toxic spikes started wearing him down a bit. Good game!

It was rhe ash-greninja, but I haven't really ever used it, so yeah

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
It was rhe ash-greninja, but I haven't really ever used it, so yeah
I had a feeling it was Ash-Greninja (because I didn't see Protean activate, so I assumed it had Battle Bond). But then I seem to keep forgetting that Battle Bond activates if you successfully knocked out one of my mons with that particular Greninja, which I managed to make sure that doesn't happen. x.x

Alatar VGC

House Greyjoy
Regirock apologises for the late posting

Psychic Gym
Leader Type: Psychic
Comments about the match: I had to stall out the sand and pray Metagross would not die. GG

Also the Psychic gym is closed and will open on Wednesday

Cutty

Forever now
This more as an active post. Sorry for not opening this week, but I'll open my Dark gym again next Saturday. A better way is to set a time w/ me if you wanna battle via VM/PM. I'm mostly available in the morning time if you live in US or noon if you live in UK/Europe on weekdays.

Leader Type: Dark/Cutty
Challenger Result: win 3 - 0
Comments about the match: Another solid weather team. In my defense, both my walls are special defensively built even though his team has mostly physical attackers (I noticed but lazy to change xD). Also a couple misplays on my parts especially letting my attackers die easily and preserved the pretty much useless mega (which I never mega evolved till now lol) to just knock off & spread status (knocking off items are fun yanno). Well, anyway enjoy the Azrael badge. It brings bad luck though. Gg :)

Crazy0n389

Starry's Angels
Leader Type: Electric
Challenger: Starry (Mayra)
Team used against Leader: Gardevoir, Espeon, Dragonite, Sylveon, Mismagius, Togekiss
Challenger Result: Loss: 0-6
Comments about the match: Wasn't fully expecting Metagross getting the +1 on attack. Either way, that was a great challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.