• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Leader Type: Electric
Challenger: Crazyone
Team used against Leader: Mismagius, Sylveon, Togekiss, Gardevoir, Espeon, Dragonite
Challenger Result: Crazyone Loss 0 - 6
Comments about the match: Really liked the team! was creative :3 sadly my mega got a +1 boost to its attack and swept everything. (10% chance activation feels like .00001% chance most of the time)

Steel gym open for an hr I'll try an be more active just been busy with work haven't played mons in awhile :/

Closed for now message for date/time for future battles

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
VS Steel Leader (Charizard_Rulez64)
Leader Type: Steel
Challenger: DJSummers
Team used against Leader: Hippowdon, Sylveon, Aerodactyl, Jirachi, Excadrill, Stoutland
Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 4
Comments about the match: Had an annoying start to the battle. But you played it great in the end. Good Game!

Leader Type: Steel(Charizard_Rulez84)
Challenger: DJSummers
Team used against Leader: Hippowdon, Sylveon, Aerodactyl, Jirachi, Excadrill, Stoutland
Challenger Result: My win 4-0
Comments about the match: Was a great match DJ I had fun been awhile since my last battle, I wasn't sure I was going to get past hippo since I had mostly physical attackers but it worked out for me in the end, if I didn't get that set up I most likely lose, GG!

Crazy0n389

Starry's Angels
Fighting type gym will be open on special request only tonight starting at 6:30 pm sharp!~ Thanks!~

Crazy0n389

Starry's Angels
Gym will be open tonight~~~

Smokin' weedle

The fire gym will be opend for the next two weeks, so hit me up if you want to battle

Leader Type: fire
Challenger: lord fighting
Team used against Leader: volcarona, cresselia, zygarde, bisharp, thornadus, tapu lele
Challenger Result: my win 3-0
Comments about the match: good battle, creselia and bisharp scared me, but i was able to handle them

Last edited:

Cutty

Forever now
The Dark gym is Closed.

I still can open on request depending on the time today, just PM/VM me :3

Last edited:

Crazy0n389

Starry's Angels
Gym will be open tonight~~

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Apologies for the inactivity, but I will be avaliable this weekend

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
VS Steel Gym (Charizard_Rulez)
Leader Type: Steel
Challenger: Zold
Team used against Leader: Magearna, Tapu Lele, Greninja, Emboar, Mamoswine, Chansey
Challenger Result: Win 5 - 0
Comments about the match: There was a lot of RNG in my favour early on in this battle, causing me to break Charizard's defensive core. Well played anyway!

That's all folks!

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Trinity Challenge Breakdown:
Badges: 18
Attempts: 21 (18 win, 3 lose)

Top 3 Pokemon used:
1: Greninja (6 triads)
2: Tapu Lele (5 triads)
3: Mamoswine (4 triads)

Thanks for all the battles!

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Water Gym open!

Crazy0n389

Starry's Angels
~Gym will be open in about an hour~~

~~Gym is now open for challengers!~~

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
water gym open

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Congrats to Zold on Completing the Trinity League Challenge!!

Also, Normal, Ground, and Poison Gyms are open upon request.

Crazy0n389

Starry's Angels
Gym will be opened upon request for tonight only. PM me in Discord chat for any challengers.

Status
Not open for further replies.