• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
SmeargleRocks signing in for the tournament

Opponent Team: Round 1, Mr.Y and Silver Lanayru.
Opponents' selected team: blank until round 2
Victor, Score: Jhzaeth and SmeargleRocks, 2-1
Rate your team's performance: 8/10
Rate opponents' performance: 8/10
Constructive comments about the match: only has was a crit from florges against blastoise and getting confusion hax, other than that it was a hax free battle fun though, like J said we didn't plan against your team we do have a few sets and it worked out this time but if he didnt save one of his pokes and we dindt ko blastoise or meganium we would have lost

Opponent Team: Round 2 Colton and Shoveler
Opponents' selected team: Ambipom, Cofagrigus, Azelf
Victor, Score: Jhzaeth and SmeargleRocks, 1-0
Rate your team's performance: 6/10
Rate opponents' performance: 7/10
Constructive comments about the match: was okay other than that from the start they only targeted me til i had no pokes left, and my hurricane miss ensured our loss, as did the 2 sp.def drops

Opponent Team: Round 3
Opponents' selected team: Dew and Dragontamer
Victor, Score: Jhzaeth and SmeargleRocks, 1-0 win
Rate your team's performance: 8/10
Rate opponents' performance: 8/10
Constructive comments about the match: this was so close, came down to needing parahax to beat vaporeon and we got it right when we needed it the most

Opponent Team: Round 4
Opponents' selected team: banette, arcanine, alakazam, hitmonlee, klinklang, darmanitan
Victor, Score: Jhzaeth and SmeargleRocks, 0-1 loss
Rate your team's performance: 9/10
Rate opponents' performance: 9/10
Constructive comments about the match: so close and we made a few misplays and i blanked when we couldn't afford to XD

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Able to stay, Dew is signing in

KenKong

That one guy...
Heyo

Hi guys, I haven't been on for a long time and I have recently taken up a full time job in attempt to pay for my college so my activity will continue to suffer. I have really enjoyed being the Normal type gym leader and battling you guys and after much thought I would like to have your guys input on whether I should resign as gym leader or not. I feel that not being able to give you guys much oppurtunity to battle me is unfair and would like you guys to decide if you want a new gym leader or not. Sorry if this is wierd lol And good luck to the tourney players!

Jhzaeth

Kind of a big deal
I do have 6 different single type pokemon. Could I enter please? :)

Hi Pokemister, unfortunately it's a multi battle tournament - so you need to be paired up with somebody. Sorry that you couldn't join this time, but we host tournaments quite regularly so I'm sure you can take the next one! :)

J

Marashu

Hi guys, I haven't been on for a long time and I have recently taken up a full time job in attempt to pay for my college so my activity will continue to suffer. I have really enjoyed being the Normal type gym leader and battling you guys and after much thought I would like to have your guys input on whether I should resign as gym leader or not. I feel that not being able to give you guys much oppurtunity to battle me is unfair and would like you guys to decide if you want a new gym leader or not. Sorry if this is wierd lol And good luck to the tourney players!

My 2 cents are, if it's something you enjoy doing and you think you could have time for posting once per week and opening once every other week, then you should stay on. While I understand the concern of letting people down, it's a fun league and people here are pretty understanding that life happens. I don't think it's unfair, because while not the most active person in the league, you're still doing what you can, and it's still within the rules of the league. If you're afraid that people might miss you or something, maybe give some advance notice as to when you will be opening the gym - I have strange hours, and often find that scheduling matches works better than opening and seeing who's available. Might also help you pace yourself so you can manage how many challenges you are able/willing to take when you open.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Obviously you've been busy with things such as your personal life, trade shop, etc...but I do understand that college time management can be a major pain... I don't know what I could offer you, but I think its best to do what you feel like doing.

Mr.Y

O)_(O

Do whatever it is the best for you bro. If you think you can open once each weak/two weeks and you like to defend your gym then stay, if you think that's gonna get in the way of your personal life then step back and come back when you think you can.

cryuel

While our Winners' Finale Round between Team Dew&Dragontamer and Team ColtonL&Shoveler is going on to determine the winner in the face of a score tie, I would like to already thank all the participants who took part in the MultiChrome tourney!

My conclusions for today are, on one hand, that SPFF server down time can really disrupt the flow of a real-time tournament, so unfortunately it has taken significantly more time than our tourneys have in the past. My apologies for that as the tourney host.
On the other, I think I will follow a similar format to our sister-league, Pokegyms, for future Multi Battle tournaments which is to not have them real-time and instead progressive due to the time required for Multi Battles.

The winning pair, Dew&Dragontamer, will have to decide amongst each other which prizes they would like to claim. Let me know via PM your decision as well as any nickname preferences. I will formally announce the winners, as well as the random participation winner, during tomorrow's Raffle Winner announcement but will have to trade those starting tomorrow as it's very late my time already.

Again, thank you all for your patience and your support. :) You rock~ And congratulations already to our winners - I think we've rarely had this much suspense in the winning tiers as during today's tourney!

I'm already planning the next (wifi) League Tournament - to take place in 3 weeks likely - which will be themed around something Battle Frontier related. You have something incredibly fun to look forward to! ;)

Last edited:

Jhzaeth

Kind of a big deal
Congratulations Dew and Dragontamer!

It brings me some small happiness to think that although we came fourth, we were the only team to beat you :p

Had a great time everyone, until next time, ciao.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Finally won a tourney here. And to my partner dragon, we had some really good battles and I don't know how much I can thank you. :)

Also, happy birthday to your dad :)

Kinda tough to tell him to wait for dinner cause you are in a POkemon tournament XD But yes it was fun. It was a great last battle Colton and Shoveler, props to you too :)

What she said

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Kinda tough to tell him to wait for dinner cause you are in a POkemon tournament XD But yes it was fun. It was a great last battle Colton and Shoveler, props to you too :)

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Although me and sito lost nearly every match, I had fun and I would not mind doing another tournament like this sometime in the future!

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Congrats to DT and her haxy Porygon for winning! Although that dc would have made you not the winner ;)

Marashu

Congrats to the D-team! I'm hoping next time a multi tourney happens, it'll be on a weekend I'm not out of town.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Congrats to DT and her haxy Porygon for winning! Although that dc would have made you not the winner ;)

I really wish my battle recorder isn't full because I was flipping out as soon as my Pory-Z got the double freeze hax XD I can never get that again if I tried XD

Congrats to the D-team! I'm hoping next time a multi tourney happens, it'll be on a weekend I'm not out of town.

That has a nice ring to it

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Hey, who won here? You know I'm the BIG D here.

You won because cofagrigus flinched twice at how small your d is :p

oh if you didn't see it congrats to both of you! I put it on the results but that whole page is so much text x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.