• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhzaeth

Kind of a big deal
This looks really cool Cryuel, nice work. Reeeally tempted to apply for the Little Cup post, but I just don't have the time. Not sure if I can do the tournament either, so sad faces all round :(

cryuel

Edit: Oh, and I forgot to mention (although this seems evident given Colton's desire to apply): Leaders can apply for Brain positions and be Leaders at the same time - I have nothing against that. Will edit the OP with this info.

Woot frontier is here! ^w^
I don't see a form yet, but I'd like to apply for the carousel compere(whatever the heck this means) position.

Oh! and the rock gym is open! Hope any challengers don't mind battling in rotation format :3 (I've discovered my love for rotations, and also in the spirit of trying to be the carasoul brain)

Had it in the original post, cut it out, and now the applicants back in my post. ;)
A compère is a fancy term for someone who puts on a show. I thought it would give "carousel" a nicer ring than.. driver, haha. Well, make sure every rotation would be a show! ;)
Anyhow, post your application when you find it and I'll be accepting positions throughout the week, but first have to see who applies for which facility.

I'd like to apply as a Sanctuary keeper. This is what I've been waiting for since ages!

Same as with Colton. Please fill out the official application, and I look forward to reviewing it depending on how many people apply for which position (the Battle Sanctuary will be popular, I believe).

Last edited:

Sito

Shiny Breeder
CLxaQ7J.png

Frontier Brain Application
Username/Nickname:Sito
FriendCode (FC & GMT Time Zone) : FC: 1676-4178-1142 (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
Desired Facility (you can list up to 3):Frontier Symbol: Resort Symbol, Frontier Symbol: Sanctuary Symbol
Would you like to offer Wifi Battles in addition to Pokémon Showdown: Yes/No? yes?
Why do you wish to apply? So I can have more fights xD
Have you read all rules carefully? Yes

Last edited:

PokePnguin

I leik Pokemon
Ohmahgawd the frontier is opening! Im on my phone so I cant fill out an application right now but I want to apply for the UU tier one if thats alright

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I would sign up for the battle island but I'll let someone have the spot instead.

Water e-4 is open

cryuel

I would sign up for the battle island but I'll let someone have the spot instead.

Water e-4 is open

Dew, wrong League, we're the TRINITY League and have an E-three.. xD

And to PokePnguin and Dew: it's not first come first serve, so if you're interested in becoming a Frontier Brain, by all means, apply~ :) You can be both a Leader and Brain if you so wish to.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
CLxaQ7J.png

Username/Nickname: Dew Watatsumi
Desired Battle Facility (you can list up to 3 preferences):Battle Island
Would you like to offer Wifi Battles in addition to Pokémon Showdown: Yes/No? Yes (even though i have the worst luck in PS)
GMT Timezone (and FriendCode if additionally Wifi): GMT-6 1332-8918-6873
Why do you wish to apply? There are alot of good pokemon that are underrated and need more attention. I would like to prove how good they are by applying for the battle island
Have you read all rules carefully? yes

Also, Im water/psychic in the OTHER league... E-3 open

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
( why cant I post the image too D: )
Username/Nickname: Twinyoshi45
Desired Battle Facility (you can list up to 3 preferences): Battle Maze
Would you like to offer Wifi Battles in addition to Pokémon Showdown: No ( because you cant do inverse battles on wifi D: )
GMT Timezone (and FriendCode if additionally Wifi): GMT -7
Why do you wish to apply? to expand my Battling skills and to show off one of my favorite battle types!

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
I'd try out for the Garden Maven position myself but I've never used PS, is it a downloadable thing? (if anybody is fluent in it, fill me in xD)

edit: Thanks dew, I'll have to look at it when I'm not working.

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I'd try out for the Garden Maven position myself but I've never used PS, is it a downloadable thing? (if anybody is fluent in it, fill me me xD)

its not, its an online site where its free and the hax is too real

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
I know it's a website too, but I thought it was also downloadable in addition? (or is that just for the battle calculator?)

you download it then play it in browser

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I know it's a website too, but I thought it was also downloadable in addition? (or is that just for the battle calculator?)

i dont think so

PokemonMegaBeast

Im Still Here!
CLxaQ7J.png

Username/Nickname:pokemonMegaBeast
Desired Battle Facility (you can list up to 3 preferences):Battle Castle/Battle Temple(Most Preffered)/Battle Village
Would you like to offer Wifi Battles in addition to Pokémon Showdown: Yes/No? Yes
GMT Timezone (and FriendCode if additionally Wifi):GMT+10 3582-9695-3925 PS Name NinjaBFrog
Why do you wish to apply? Because I really like this league and would love to be a brain and have something to focus on

Last edited:

Mr.Y

O)_(O
You can download the PS or just play on your browser without downloading it. Dark E3 is closed for teambuilding.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Well, if I can get it to work on my laptop, where I'd probably end up using it to save my virus prone desktop the trouble, I'll fill out the application properly. Is there a way to do little cup over wifi? I've always wondered about that.

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Well, if I can get it to work on my laptop, where I'd probably end up using it to save my virus prone desktop the trouble, I'll fill out the application properly. Is there a way to do little cup over wifi? I've always wondered about that.
Just get the little pokes, EV train them and dont let them evolve xD, but I guess for challengers it would be harder in wifi
Elec gym still open :D

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Just get the little pokes, EV train them and dont let them evolve xD, but I guess for challengers it would be harder in wifi
Elec gym still open :D

Well ya but I was wondering if there was a setting for it ingame. But yeah it'd be pretty hard to do in wifi if we had to carefully level POkemon like that.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.