• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
Alright after a wonderful weekend of relaxation. I am now open for buisness!.

Challenger's name: Khybon
Leader Type & Owner: Psychic/SilverLanaryu
Team used against Triad/Facility: Gastrodon, Snorlax, Sylveon, Hawlucha, Honchkrow, Heatran
Challenger Result: Win 1-6
Rate your performance: 6/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: Crucial misses cost me the battle. GG.

Challenger's name: xXLugiaReshXx
Leader Type & Owner:Fighting-Khybon
Team used against Triad/Facility:Thunderus-T,Togekiss,Azumarill,Ferrothorn,Greninja,And Politoed!
Challenger Result: Loss 4+1 (F)
Rate your performance: x/10 7/10
Rate opponent's performance: x/10 8/10
Comments about the match: He underestimated the speed of my main sweeper and payed the price. GG see you later

Closed

Last edited:

TheShoveler1887

Rock Shoveler
Challenger's name: TheShoveler
Leader Type & Owner: Poison/Cutty
Team used against Triad/Facility: Galvantula, Landorus T, Scizor, Salamence, Greninja, Infernape
Challenger Result: Loss 0-1
Rate your performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: Not the biggest fan of my team, as it's been a while since I've used it. GG.

Challenger's name: TheShoveler
Leader Type & Owner: Electric/Sito
Team used against Triad/Facility: Excadrill, Tyranitar, Rampardos, Trevenant, Mismagius, Garchomp
Challenger Result: Win 3-0
Comments about the match: Sand = broken CONFIRMED! Fun game, mate. I should build an elec gym team on of these days :p

OPEN

Challenger's name: Katelia
Leader Type(/Battle Mode) & Owner:Artorius
Team used against this Triad:Summit of the Ancients Triad: Escavalier, Musharna, Chandelure, Liligent, Porygon2, Ampharos
Challenger Result: Lost 2-0
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
Comments about the match: Antidote anyone? GG bro.. hope i get high mark for appeal too xD.. c'mon Venusaur is CUTE!!

Close!!

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Gym open for 3 hours.

Challenger's name: Marashu
Leader Type & Owner: Bug / xDIRCIOx
Team used against Triad/Facility: Aggron Kingra Infernape Drifloon Hydriegon Mincino
Challenger Result:4-0 win
Rate your performance: 6/10
Comments about the match: Ugh, I thought you already had my badge... Oh well, now you do...
I also didn't notice the stealth rocks lol.

Closed.

Last edited:

Marashu

*knock on wood* I should be opening tomorrow either before or after work.

Challenger's name: Marashu
Leader Type & Owner: Bug/Dircio
Team used against Triad/Facility: Aggron, Cinccino, Drifblim, Hydreigon, Infernape, Kingdra
Challenger Result: Win 4-0
Rate your performance: 9/10
Comments about the match: Your set-up mon REALLY had me worried there! Thanks for the match!

TheShoveler1887

Rock Shoveler
Finished building my team for the tournament! Now to build an NU team to run through the entire league with!
Facilities will be closed tomorrow due to work, though I'll be available to trade around 18 hours from now, cryuel.

katelia

Graceful Elegance
Challenger's name: Katelia
Leader Type(/Battle Mode) & Owner:Artorius
Team used against this Triad:Summit of the Ancients Triad: Escavalier, Musharna, Chandelure, Lilligant, Porygon2, Ampharos
Challenger Result: My team lost 2-0
Rate your performance: I don't rate myself
Rate opponent's appeal: Well let's see... I do enjoy it when people put in some effort to get a shiny. Sylveon is very appealing in its blue appearance. Since you're that proud of your Venusaur, I'll give it a plus for the orange flower. All in all... 6/10?
Comments about the match: The battle was fun, unfortunately I couldn't pull off my tactics as effectively as last time (Looking at Lilli), but nonetheless it had many unexpected turns of events for Artorius so that's always a good thing.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Flying gym/BAttle Garden closed, but I may take challenges if you pm me.

Challenger's name: Cutty
Leader Type & Owner:Flying/Dragontamer
Team used against Triad/Facility: Chansey, Jellicient, Talonflame, Dragonite, Rotom W, Medicham
Challenger Result:loss, but I forget the score
Rate opponent's performance: 7.5/10
Comments about the match: I'll say this, had I not had a buffed defense, your +2 DD Dragonite would've wiped the floor with me right off the bat. I feel very lucky that my lead survived. From there I think I used a couple of moves you weren't expecting, but it was still a good game.

Challenger's name: Colton
Team used against Triad/Facility:Gengar, Nidoking, Heatran,Dragonite, RotomW COfagrigus
Challenger Result:win 1-0
Rate your performance: 7/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8.5/10
Comments about the match:A switchfest at first, but as soon as I realized he was saving Nidoking for last I knew I was done cause I had nothing left to outspeed it. It was a good battle, 3rd times the charm xD

Last edited:

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Wow, Khy is a lucky one. xP Grats to all the raffle winners~ o:

Speaking of apprenticeships, I believe I should be at my last week of apprenticeship with Lord Fighting's Battle Temple. o.o I kept track and it should end by this Friday, but I didn't get much challengers over these three weeks for this facility, so ah well. xD However, I'm aware that he recently had some complications with 3DS access (though at the same time, he can still do PS). Do I have option to still act as interim leader again or no need?

But anyway, Psychic Gym, Battle Resort (Wi-fi), and Battle Temple (Wi-fi) are open for two hours today. All facilities are closed for the day.

---

Challengers

Challenger's name: Khybon
Leader Type & Owner: Psychic / Silver
Team used against Triad/Brain: Gastrodon, Snorlax, Sylveon, Hawlucha, Honchkrow, Heatran
Challenger Result: Loss; 1-6 (forfeit)
Rate opponent's performance: 7.5/10
Comments about the match: To be honest, him missing a few attacks at crucial moments costed this. (Why does this game do it to everyone. ;w; ) I know for sure things would've been different if he didn't miss Sky Attack with Hawlucha. >.< Good attempt, otherwise!

No need. I can still open the temple on PS but no one here seems to like playing ubers so I don't open much.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Challenger's name: ColtonL
Team used against Triad/Facility: Heatran, Cofagrigus, Nidoking, Dragonite, Rotom W, Gengar
Challenger Result:Win 1-0
Comments about the match: That was a close and intense game! If I hadn't had Stealth rocks up then I probably would've lost. Idk if nido's ice beam would've ko'd. GG!

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
No need. I can still open the temple on PS but no one here seems to like playing ubers so I don't open much.
Ah, noted. o: Soooo... perhaps when my apprenticeship ends, can I challenge you on PS sometime? xP lol

But anyway, I may plan to open up tomorrow but late-afternoon/early-evening or so. If anyone wants to schedule a challenge with me in advance (with either the Psychic Gym, Wi-fi Battle Resort, or Wi-fi Battle Temple), do let me know via PM/VM and I'll try to make it. My available time should be sometime after 5 PM or 6 PM Pacific. (Click for time comparison.) Otherwise, if I do open, first come first serve.

cryuel

Weekly Raffle Corner:
v8eOndf.png
League Weekly Raffle Banner by Enchanted Hollow Graphics' FairyWitch
Weekly prizes are given out to League Members. And to participate all you have to do is... nothing!
That's right, every registered Challenger (& Leader) with at least 1 Badge/Symbol automatically participates in the raffle. Winners are chosen randomly, however, you can increase your odds of winning a prize by actively trying to earn more Badges & Symbols! Here is how you can statistically increase your odds:

• At base, each challenger gets 1 "entry point" per 4 Badges earned in total (1 Badge/Symbol minimum)
  • During the week, for every 2 challenges in total you gain 1 "entry point" in the raffle
  • For every victory against a Gym/E3/Brain you gain 2 "entry points"
  • During casual League Tournaments, each battle awards participants with 1 "entry point" and for each Win 1 additional "entry point"
At the end of the week, everyone's entries will be compiled and your chances determined by your entries versus the size of the pot

(Minor Rules:
Each Gym can only be beaten for entries once every raffle week.
If you've won a prize during the last raffle you aren't able to win a prize in the same tier next raffle.
You may only challenge a particular Gym 3 times per raffle week and still be given entries for your challenge to count against that Gym.
During casual League Tournaments, Feature prize winners may not participate in the following Raffle for the 1st & 2nd prize. Participation prize winners are excluded from the following Raffle's 3rd prize.
)

This week's prizes are:
  1. 5IV shiny Swablu Cloud Nine, Calm with Dragon Rush, Hyper Voice and Roost (in Love Ball) (winner will contact Cryùel to claim their prize)
  2. 5IV shiny Vivillon (River pattern) Compound Eyes, Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31 (winner of this prize will contact SilverLanayru to claim their prize)
  3. 5IV Porygon/Kabuto/Magby (winner will contact TheShoveler1887 to claim their prize of choice)
    • Porygon Trace, Bold, 31/x/31/31/31/31
    • Kabuto Swift Swim, Adamant with Rapid Spin, Knock Off, 31/31/31/x/31/31
    • Magby Flame Body, Modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31

Winners will be announced the Monday after prizes are announced, so try and collect Badges & Symbols throughout the week & weekend!

Prizes should be claimed sooner rather than later and will go back into the pot if not claimed until the next Raffle Winner announcement.

Last edited:

TheShoveler1887

Rock Shoveler

Weekly Raffle Corner:
v8eOndf.png
League Weekly Raffle Banner by Enchanted Hollow Graphics' FairyWitch
Weekly prizes are given out to League Members. And to participate all you have to do is... nothing!
That's right, every registered Challenger (& Leader) with at least 1 Badge/Symbol automatically participates in the raffle. Winners are chosen randomly, however, you can increase your odds of winning a prize by actively trying to earn more Badges & Symbols! Here is how you can statistically increase your odds:

• At base, each challenger gets 1 "entry point" per 4 Badges earned in total (1 Badge/Symbol minimum)
  • During the week, for every 2 challenges in total you gain 1 "entry point" in the raffle
  • For every victory against a Gym/E3/Brain you gain 2 "entry points"
  • During casual League Tournaments, each battle awards participants with 1 "entry point" and for each Win 1 additional "entry point"
At the end of the week, everyone's entries will be compiled and your chances determined by your entries versus the size of the pot

(Minor Rules:
Each Gym can only be beaten for entries once every raffle week.
If you've won a prize during the last raffle you aren't able to win a prize in the same tier next raffle.
You may only challenge a particular Gym 3 times per raffle week and still be given entries for your challenge to count against that Gym.
During casual League Tournaments, Feature prize winners may not participate in the following Raffle for the 1st & 2nd prize. Participation prize winners are excluded from the following Raffle's 3rd prize.
)

This week's prizes are:
  1. 5IV shiny Swablu Cloud Nine, Calm with Dragon Rush, Hyper Voice and Roost (in Love Ball) (winner will contact Cryùel to claim their prize)
  2. 5IV shiny Vivillon (River pattern) Compound Eyes, Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31 (winner of this prize will contact SilverLanayru to claim their prize)
  3. 5IV Porygon/Kabuto/Magby (winner will contact Sito to claim their prize of choice)
    • Porygon Trace, Bold, 31/x/31/31/31/31
    • Kabuto Swift Swim, Adamant with Rapid Spin, Knock Off, 31/31/31/x/31/31
    • Magby Flame Body, Modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31

Winners will be announced the Monday after prizes are announced, so try and collect Badges & Symbols throughout the week & weekend!

Prizes should be claimed sooner rather than later and will go back into the pot if not claimed until the next Raffle Winner announcement.

Remember, I'm the one who donated third prize this time, not Sito XD

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
Open!!!!!. Come and Challenge me :D

Challenger's name: XXLugiaReshXX
Leader Type & Owner:Fighting Khybon
Team used against Triad/Facility:Azumarill,Thunderus-T,Politoed,Ferrothorn,Togekiss,Greninja
Challenger Result: Win 0-2
Rate your performance: x/10 8-10
Rate opponent's performance: x/10 6-10
Comments about the match: I dont understand why you kept Azumarill in against a Pokemon faster than it and did not use Aqua Jet. (Please no Names). Also me miscounting perish song cost me in the long run. Otherwise a Good Game. i like your sacrifical lamb strategy. It really is strategic and geniunly Well played. I Give you the Muscle Badge!. Good luck on the rest of your challenges

Closed

Last edited:

cryuel

Remember, I'm the one who donated third prize this time, not Sito XD

Argh, I'm so glad you're helping me out and in charge of the Raffles. ^_^ Fixed~

Also for the Tournament XYZ, please don't forget to indicate your interest in joining in the actual Tournament Thread, just so us Tournament Overseers can register you and know who will actually be joining on the day of the tournament. Thanks~ :)

Last edited:
Challenger's name: XXLugiaReshXX
Leader Type & Owner:Fighting Khybon
Team used against Triad/Facility:Azumarill,Thunderus-T,Politoed,Ferrothorn,Togekiss,Greninja
Challenger Result: Win 2-0
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: I thought you were going to set up rather than attack me directly but otherwise good battle! One triad down, plenty to go.

Last edited:

cryuel

I thought you were going to set up rather than attack me directly but otherwise good battle! One triad down, plenty to go.

Congratulations! :)

If you can, try and also use the Challenger Result form for transparency purposes. Good luck with battling other Triads! You're welcome to battle multiple Leaders from different Triads, if you want to, btw.

GYM LEADER Application
Name: kellar
FC and Time zone:4356-0557-9369 central time
Desired Leader Type: normal
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type?: Yes
Why do you wish to apply? I want to be apart of a competitive team and take battling to the next level
Prefferd battle style(s)?: Singles
Badge name?: traditional badge
Have you read all rules carefully?: Yes

cryuel

GYM LEADER Application
Name: kellar
FC and Time zone:4356-0557-9369 central time
Desired Leader Type: normal
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type?: Yes
Why do you wish to apply? I want to be apart of a competitive team and take battling to the next level
Prefferd battle style(s)?: Singles
Badge name?: traditional badge
Have you read all rules carefully?: Yes

Wonderful, thanks for applying! :)
Since we have special rules for this Normal Gym application, please read through those (1st page, 2nd post) and make sure you get your four application battles within 2 days if you can. If Phantomclaw as the other applicant hasn't finished by then, you receive 3 extra days to complete your minimum 4 battles to give you a total of 5 days too. Good luck! :)

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Normal Defender Battle
Challenger's name: ColtonL
Leader Type & Owner:Normal/Kellar
Team used against Triad/Facility: Heatran, Cofagrigus,Azumarill, Dragonite, Rotom W, Cofagrigus
Challenger Result: Lose 1-0
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
Comments about the match: GG! He's more offensive then Ken but he's pretty good. (though I did make huge mistakes in the beginning ;A; ) I definitely approve!
Edit: HAHA I agree with alex, he's like him xD

Idk if I'm supposed to post his team, but if I am then I'll edit it in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.