• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
first application battle

Challenger's name: coltonL
Leader Type & Owner: normal kellar
Team used against Triad/Facility: azumaril, heatran, rotom-wash, dragonite, ferrothorn, cofagrigus
Challenger Result: loss 0-1
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: great match, really got me pumped to do more application battles

Challenger's name: TheShoveler1887
Team used against Triad/Facility: scisor, latios, thundurus(therian form), garchomp, gengar, crauwdaunt
Challenger Result: loss 0-1
Rate your performance: 7/10
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: really good matc, helped me see what i need to work on on my team

Challenger's name: Mr.y
Team used against Triad/Facility: heatran, latios, gengar, talonflame, exadrill, venasuar
Challenger Result: wine 4-0
Comments about the match: i played terrible, he was one step ahead of me every play, that gengar really got me!

Challenger's name: Cryuel
Team used against Triad/Facility: gengar, charizard, ditto, sabeley, terrakion and helioisk
Challenger Result: won 2-0
Comments about the match: got caught by yet another taunt, started out with the wrong pokemon but it was a great match and appreciate the oppurtunity

Last edited:

TheShoveler1887

Rock Shoveler
Normal Defender Battle
Challenger's name: Shoveler
Leader Type & Owner: Normal/Kellar
Team used against Triad/Facility: Crawdaunt, Scizor, Garchomp, Latios, Gengar, Thundurus-T
Leader Team: Porygon Z, Miltank, Smeargle, Heliolisk, Talonflame, Dragonite
Challenger Result: Lose 1-0
Rate your performance: 8.5
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
Comments about the match: I approve of this man joining my triad XD He's not Ken, but he's like a normal version of me :) I mainly lost due to sacking my Thundurus to scout his Scarfer and not carrying Sash on my Crawdaunt like I meant to. GG, man. :)

Last edited:

cryuel

Normal Defender Battle
Challenger's name: ColtonL
Leader Type & Owner:Normal/Kellar
Team used against Triad/Facility: Heatran, Cofagrigus,Azumarill, Dragonite, Rotom W, Cofagrigus
Comments about the match: GG! He's more offensive then Ken but he's pretty good. (though I did make huge mistakes in the beginning ;A; ) I definitely approve!
Edit: HAHA I agree with alex, he's like him xD

Idk if I'm supposed to post his team, but if I am then I'll edit it in.

Normal Defender Battle
Leader Type & Owner: Normal/Kellar
Team used against Triad/Facility: Crawdaunt, Scizor, Garchomp, Latios, Gengar, Thundurus-T
Rate your performance: 8.5
Comments about the match: I approve of this man joining my triad XD He's not Ken, but he's like a normal version of me :) I mainly lost due to sacking my Thundurus to scout his Scarfer and not carrying Sash on my Crawdaunt like I meant to. GG, man. :)

Yes, please leave his team unmentioned! :)
That's 6 points already, marvellous~~ good luck with your remaining 2 or more battles!

Last edited:

Mr.Y

O)_(O
need to work on on my team
Challenger's name: Mr.y
Team used against Triad/Facility:
heatran, latios, gengar, talonflame,
Challenger Result: win 4-0
Rate your performance: 8.5/10
Comments about the match: I love Gengar. GG man.

Marashu

Overslept today because I was up too late last night. Aiming to not let that happen again today, so Grass Gym and Battle Towers open for an hour. Best way to challenge me is the live chat - if I don't answer right away, I'm cooking in the kitchen but will be back shortly.

Also, I think I'm going to finally cave to pressure and take PS battles for the Battle Towers. Not tonight, mind you, I'd want to try it out first, but I'm thinking that PS Thursdays may be a thing.

EDIT: Closed for the night.

Last edited:

Cutty

Forever now
DefaultChallenger's name: Artorius
Leader Type(/Poison) & Owner: Cutty
Team used against this Triad:Glacial BioHazard Triad: Eelektross, Krookodile, Haxorus, babaracle, Manaphy, Forretress.
Challenger Result: Won 1-0
Rate your performance:8/10
Comments about the match: Well there are times when the coin gives me heads (what?) not today. Hydropump could miss too. Gg :)

Gym Closed U.U

Last edited:

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Ah, noted. o: Soooo... perhaps when my apprenticeship ends, can I challenge you on PS sometime? xP lol

But anyway, I may plan to open up tomorrow but late-afternoon/early-evening or so. If anyone wants to schedule a challenge with me in advance (with either the Psychic Gym, Wi-fi Battle Resort, or Wi-fi Battle Temple), do let me know via PM/VM and I'll try to make it. My available time should be sometime after 5 PM or 6 PM Pacific. (Click for time comparison.) Otherwise, if I do open, first come first serve.

Sure but please don't bring quagsire again XD
Also is doesn't have to be when it ends, you can challenge me whenever :)

Challenger's name: Artorius
Leader Type(/Poison) & Owner: Cutty
Team used against this Triad:Glacial BioHazard Triad: Eelektross, Krookodile, Haxorus, babaracle, Manaphy, Forretress.
Challenger Result: Won 1-0
Rate your performance:8/10
Comments about the match: Last min crit won me the Game.. he was the better player!! GG
11th badge baby!! :)

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Sorry for ot being on for a while, been busy with a few things. E3 and Battle island will open in a few hours

cryuel

League Members, please note that I had ordered Support Buttons from The Under, which have now been added to the OP. As an update, I'll post it here as well. They're optional by all means, though adding the Chatroom one, I find, is very helpful. :)

Support Buttons
Whether you're a Challenger or a Leader, absolutely anyone is welcome to support our League using any, or all, of our Buttons in their signature. Feel free to use them in your signature and please remember to give credit to AstralShadow for them:
HTML:
[URL="http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?629099-The-Trinity-League&p=17072949#post17072949"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ak3dT0u.png[/IMG][/URL]
[URL="http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?629099-The-Trinity-League&p=17072951#post17072951"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/QGGeyX8.gif[/IMG][/URL]
[URL="http://trinityleague.wix.com/trinityleague#!project/cngp"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/L3WDw4K.gif[/IMG][/URL]
[URL="http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?629099-The-Trinity-League&p=17072949#post17072949"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/CjLNBW3.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Edit: Normal Special Challenge
Challenger's name: Cryùel
Leader Type & Owner: Normal Applicant Kellar
Team used against Triad/Facility: Terrakion, Heliolisk, Gengar, Sableye, Charizard, Ditto
Challenger Result: Win 0-2
Rate opponent's performance: 7.5/10
Comments: Not bad, not bad! It really is a pity that one of your wild cards is that Pokémon, because it essentially forces me to focus on getting rid of it as opposed to letting the match unfold naturally. Anyhow, bringing it and a parahax on my Sableye tightened the score more than it would have likely been. Nonetheless, a very aggressive team that serves you well, I think!

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ground Gym & Battle Village are Open, PM/VM me for a Battle or visit me in the Chat by clicking the Support Button.

Challenger's Name: TheShoveler1887
Leader Type & Owner: RU / DJSummers
Team used against Triad/Brain: Battle Village / Doublade, Delphox, Ambipom, Rotom-M, Sharpedo, Aromatisse
Challenger Result: Loss 0-2
Comments about the match: Very good game, didn't expect to KO Rotom with one hit (Guess it was a crit), and with nothing missing, that also played out well on my behalf. That Doublade causes problems though.

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Sure but please don't bring quagsire again XD
Also is doesn't have to be when it ends, you can challenge me whenever :)
Mmmmm, I don't know if I can promise that, but we'll see. ;3
I'll likely try to challenge you sometime this week, whenever I'm not too busy.

Also cryuel, I wish I could use one of the buttons, but my current banner basically occupies the KB limit. (I was unaware that additional images also counted towards the total kb limit we're allowed to have on a signature, which is 500 kb.) Least I could do is advertise via text. ;w;

Edit: Nevermind... I'm not feeling too well to open up today. Sorry. x_x;

Last edited:

TheShoveler1887

Rock Shoveler
Leader Type & Owner: RU/DJSummers
Team used against Triad/Facility: Delphox, Ambipom, Doublade, Rotom-M, Aromatisse, Sharpedo
Challenger Result: Loss 2-0
Rate your performance: 9/10
Comments about the match: An unfortunate crit made me lose my scarfer and also let the opposing threat live to claim more lives later. If I still had Rotom-M later it would've made all the difference :(
GG, though. It was fun and a good learning experience :)

Showed Khybon how my Bug team does :p I won 2-0. Typhlosion and Talonflame are still threats, but I handled them decently.

Last edited:

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
Fighting Gym is Now Open.

Challenger's Name: Khybon
Leader Type & Owner: Ground / DJSummers
Team used against Triad/Brain: Summit of the Ancients / Tyranitar, Scolipede, Trevenant, Gastrodon, Venusaur, Snorlax
Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 3
Comments about the match: Very great battle, One of his mons had a move i was not expecting and lost because of it. Good game!

Leader Type & Owner: Steel / Artorius
Team used against Triad/Brain: Summit of the Ancients / Goodra, Scolipede, Trevenant, Typhlosion, Venusaur, and Caterpie Lmao
Challenger Result: Lost 6-2 forfeit
Comments about the match: "I aint scared of you arty, gona kick ya butt arty" so he said Lmao.. match was fun tho, i put my voice chat on by mistake so he was able to hear my voice when we played (pause) haha GG

Challenger's Name: Shoveler
Leader Type & Owner: Fighting / Khybon
Team used against Triad/Brain: Spirit Force / Ferrothorn, Gengar, Hydreigon, Infernape, Jirachi, Klefki
Challenger Result: Win 2-0
Comments about the match: Fun match Good to see I'm still able to build teams~ Also, interesting sets you have there on some of those pokemon, particularly your mega. GG

Closed

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Leader Type & Owner: Ground / DJSummers
Team used against Triad/Brain: Summit of the Ancients / Tyranitar, Scolipede, Trevenant, Gastrodon, Venusaur, Snorlax
Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 3
Comments about the match: Very great battle, that Venusaur was really thought out to be a problem, as it's bulky and can take hits.

cryuel

Mmmmm, I don't know if I can promise that, but we'll see. ;3
I'll likely try to challenge you sometime this week, whenever I'm not too busy.

Also cryuel, I wish I could use one of the buttons, but my current banner basically occupies the KB limit. x_x; (I was unaware that additional images also counted towards the total kb limit we're allowed to have on a signature, which is 500 kb.) Least I could do is advertise via text. ;w;

Anyway, I'll attempt to open up my facilities later today in a few hours. Depends on when I can finish this short paper.

Not to worry! :) They're optional as I mentioned, and forgetful me only noticed to add them to the OP when I was asked about whether it's fine to use them and where to get them from, haha.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Water E3 open!

Battle Island Open!

TheShoveler1887

Rock Shoveler
Even if it's not for a badge, we still have to report it :p

Challenger's Name: Shoveler
Leader Type & Owner: Fighting / Khybon
Team used against Triad/Brain: Spirit Force / Ferrothorn, Gengar, Hydreigon, Infernape, Jirachi, Klefki
Challenger Result: Win 2-0
Comments about the match: Fun match :) Good to see I'm still able to build teams~ Also, interesting sets you have there on some of those pokemon, particularly your mega. GG

Leader Type & Owner: Steel / Artorius
Team used against Triad/Brain: Summit of the Ancients / Goodra, Scolipede, Trevenant, Typhlosion, Venusaur & Catarpie Lmao
Challenger Result: Lost 6-2 forfeit
Comments about the match: "I aint scared of you arty, gona kick ya butt arty" so he said Lmao.. match was fun tho, i put my voice chat on by mistake so he was able to hear my voice when we played (pause) haha GG

Status
Not open for further replies.