• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

phantomclaw

Challenger's name:Dew Watatsumi
Leader Type & Owner:phantomclaw/Normal
Team used against Triad/Facility:Roserade,Conkleder,Charizard,Crawdaunt,Porygon-Z,Metagross
Challenger Result:Win, 0-3
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 9.5/10
Comments about the match:I might have won if I switched out more and I didnt expect roserade to outspeed staraptor.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Would really like that vivillon...anyway for the normal gym

Challenger's name: Dew
Leader Type & Owner: Normal/Phantom
Team used against Triad/Facility: Crawdaunt, Conkeldurr, Charizard X, Porygon Z, Metagross, Roserade (my team)
Challenger Result: my win 3-0
Rate your performance: 8.5
Rate opponent's performance: 6.9/10
Comments about the match: Opponent played well, but some items on your team may need to be changed around. For a certain poke, I prefer a life orb or choice scarf

Last edited:

cryuel

League Information & Updates:

The special application deadline for our Normal Gym position has closed, and after at least 4 battles with designated Leaders and the minimum of 6 points achieved, please welcome Keller (TyranitarMasterKing) as our new and dedicated Normal Gym Leader~ :)

@PhantomClaw, thank you for being part of the application process, and do continue to battle with us as a Challenger to hone your skills and earn badges. You're of course welcome to use one of our Challenger exclusive userbars too (see the button in my sig).

Last edited:

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
E6zacU8.png

Challenger Application
Username/Nickname: LeafeonTheVoid aka Reavis
Challenge motivation: I've had an interest in trying out the Trinity league for awhile now, but now that I actually have a main team set (along with more free time) I feel I can actually play here as a challenger. The style is definitely different than standard rules, so I'm dying to see how this goes. Also, I just like having fun challenging battles with others in general. :)
Favourite Pokémon & favourite type: Leafeon, and Ghost.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Phew... I think the heat wave is finally starting to dissipate over here. x_x; It seriously ruined my sleep schedule and other activities I've been wanting to do. I know for sure I'll be able to open tomorrow this time!

Also, congrats to tyranitarmasterking for being the new Normal gym leader! :3

E6zacU8.png

Challenger Application
Username/Nickname: LeafeonTheVoid aka Reavis
Challenge motivation: I've had an interest in trying out the Trinity league for awhile now, but now that I actually have a main team set (along with more free time) I feel I can actually play here as a challenger. The style is definitely different than standard rules, so I'm dying to see how this goes. Also, I just like having fun challenging battles with others in general. :)
Favourite Pokémon & favourite type: Leafeon, and Ghost.
Challenger application accepted! Welcome to the Trinity League, and I hope you have fun here~
(Feel free to pick up a challenger userbar in the third post of the thread, if you'd like!)

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Flying gym/Battle Garden closed for now.

Challenger's name: TheShoveler
Leader Type & Owner: LC/Dragontamer
Team used against Triad/Facility:ponyta, Timburr, Staryu, Porygon, Elekid, Spritzee
Challenger Result:win 2-0
Rate your performance: 7/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match:So, POrygon and Timburr gave me the most trouble due to my own stupidity trying to deal with them xD It was still a good match though, GG.

Challenger's name: dragontamer
Leader Type & Owner: Ghost & Cryùel
Team used against Triad/Facility: Toxicroak, Furfrou, Froslass, Charizard, Hydregon, Thundurus T
Challenger Result: Loss 4-0
Rate your performance: 5/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8.5/10
Comments about the match:I sucked, thats it I'm going home xD Jokes aside she played well, I didn't and thats about it.

Last edited:

TheShoveler1887

Rock Shoveler
Challenger's name: TheShoveler
Leader Type & Owner: LC/Dragontamer
Team used against Triad/Facility: Ponyta, Timburr, Staryu, Porygon, Elekid, Spritzee
Challenger Result:win 2-0
Comments about the match: Porygon and Timburr just bulked through most of her team XD Elekid finished up from there. Spritzee just kinda died for no reason XD GG

cryuel

I'm mainly breeding my last Pokemon for the Tournament XYZ, but the Ghost E3 is open for the next hour to accept up to 2 Challengers. PM me if you'd like a battle~ (no Badges required to battle us)

Challenger's name: xlugiareshx
Team used against Triad/Facility: Latios, Absol, Ferrothorn, Landorus, Tyranitar, Greninja
Challenger Result: Win 3-0
Rate your performance: 8.5/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8.5/10
Comments about the match: It was looking extremely favourable for me during the first half due to out-prediction, but your ferocious assembly of OU teammates turned things around in the end. Not bad, congrats!

Challenger's name: Dragontamer
Team used against Triad/Facility: Toxicroak, Furfrou, Froslass, Charizard, Hydreigon, Thundurus
Challenger Result: Loss 0-4
Rate your performance: 8.5/10
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: Perhaps you're sticking within the confines of team members you'd like to use (which is absolutely fine), but your team could use some more oomph! :) (without necessarily having to go OU if that's what you're concerned about) Thanks for the match~

Last edited:
Challenger's name: XLugiaReshX
Leader Type & Owner:Ghost e3/ Cryuel
Team used against Triad/Facility: latios, ferrothorn, absol, landorus, tyranitar, greninja
Challenger Result: win 3-0
Rate your performance: 9/10
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
Comments about the match: Great battle, good plays both ways :)

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Carousel closed :3
fairy gym will be a few days. Alex/shoveler's got one of my pokes so I'm just waiting on that. (and his dog ate his charger ;A; )

Last edited:

Mr.Y

O)_(O
The dark gym is open.

Challenger's name: dunkleosteus
Leader Type & Owner: E3 Dark leader Mr.Y
Team used against Triad/Facility: terrakion, metagross, walriegn, aggron, salamence, charizard
Challenger Result: lost 0-4
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: GG man.

Last edited:

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Challenger's name: dunkleosteus
Leader Type & Owner: E3 Dark leader Mr.Y
Team used against Triad/Facility: terrakion, metagross, walriegn, aggron, salamence, charizard
Challenger Result: 0-4
Rate your performance: 3/10
Rate opponent's performance: 10/10
Comments about the match: I never expected to even come close to winning once I knew you were an E3 xD {I actually assumed you were a pokemon gym} you overkilled me XD GG

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Challenger's Name: DJSummers
Leader Type & Owner: UU / TheShoveler1887
Team used against Triad/Brain: Battle Resort / Delphox, Durant, Sharpedo, Amoonguss, Zangoose, Ambipom
Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 2
Comments about the match: Should have played a bit more carefully, allowing teammates to be defeated caused me the game.

TheShoveler1887

Rock Shoveler
Challenger's name: DJSummers
Leader Type & Owner: UU/Shoveler
Team used against Triad/Facility: Amoonguss, Durant, Zangoose, Ambipom, Delphox, Sharpedo
Challenger Result: Loss 2-0
Comments about the match: Good game. Bringing RU to UU is risky, but your team was threatening enough to scare me. Careful planning allowed me to pull ahead in the end. (also know what my pokemon can and can't take :p)

Also, Dunkleosteus. It doesn't matter if you're E3 or not. Don't take gym leaders lightly and at the same time don't think the E3 are invincible. Just try your best and you'll win eventually :)

Status
Not open for further replies.