• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Battle temple open on PS.

Cutty

Forever now
Challenger's name: Cutty
Leader Type & Owner: normal/ tyranitarmasterking
Team used against Triad/Facility: Medicham, Goodra, Chansey, Heatran, Cinccino, Clefable
Challenger Result: Win 3-0
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: I personally think you need to get rid off that fiery bird as a wildcard. Gg :)

I will not open tomorrow but you can arrange a battle w/ me around this time n I'll open for you. Just message me maybe :)

Challenger's Name: cutty
Leader Type & Owner: Normal/ Tyranitarmasterking
Team used against Triad/Brain: Clefable, Chansey, Medicham, Goodra, Heatran, Cinccino
Challenger Result: challenger won 0-3
Rate your performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: Those stealth rocks really hurt. Good game. alot of fun for my first gym battle

TheShoveler1887

Rock Shoveler
Challenger's Name: cutty
Leader Type & Owner: Normal/ Tyranitarmasterking
Team used against Triad/Brain: Clefable, Chansey, Medicham, Goodra, Heatran, Cinccino
Challenger Result: challenger won 0-3
Rate your performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: Those stealth rocks really hurt. Good game. alot of fun for my first gym battle

For future reference please edit your opening post with your results from challenges from now on. It makes the thread look cleaner :)

Marashu

Just posting to say I won't be able to open today or tomorrow, but to make up for it I'll be open for a couple hours before the tournament on Sunday.

TheShoveler1887

Rock Shoveler
Gym and Resort closed due to SOME A-HOLE STEALING MY ENTIRE WHEEL OFF OF MY CAR SDPOFINSDOPIFNPOISDNFOPISDNFOPISDNFOPID
can't have one day without something going horribly wrong

And my insurance doesn't cover vandalism. Wonderful. WHAT DO I PAY YOU PEOPLE FOR?!

Last edited:

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Gym and Resort closed due to SOME A-HOLE STEALING MY ENTIRE WHEEL OFF OF MY CAR SDPOFINSDOPIFNPOISDNFOPISDNFOPISDNFOPID
can't have one day without something going horribly wrong

D: omg
*hugs* your life will get better, even if I have to walk from here all the way to where you live just to make it so.

facilities closed today, at least for now. I'll get the fairy gym ready so I can open tomorrow but I might be going out of town today(and if not today tomorrow). Busy weekend for me.

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Elec gym and Battle Sanctuary are open, pm/vm me if you want to challenge me :)
Will try being open this weekend too xD

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
D: omg
*hugs* your life will get better, even if I have to walk from here all the way to where you live just to make it so.

facilities closed today, at least for now. I'll get the fairy gym ready so I can open tomorrow but I might be going out of town today(and if not today tomorrow). Busy weekend for me.

sorry for being a horrible apprentice I ended up doing a mm for a shiny and im still trying to store eggs once i get the eggs stored enough for my satisfaction i can work out to help you out to opening the fairy gym...

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Whelp, I'm opening a bit later than expected (due to Pokegyms tourney).
Though there's a possibility I'll be sidetracked with other things, as well.

Psychic Gym and Battle Resort (Wi-fi) are open for a little while.
And this is also my last day as apprentice to open the Battle Temple (Wi-fi).

All facilities are closed for the night due to lack of challengers.

sorry for being a horrible apprentice I ended up doing a mm for a shiny and im still trying to store eggs once i get the eggs stored enough for my satisfaction i can work out to help you out to opening the fairy gym...
I don't think you need to worry too much about the apprenticeship, as you've got plenty of time (least, that's what I'd assume). It usually starts whenever you and Colton settle those apprenticeship battles, and followed by your first gym opening as apprentice. o:

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

I don't think you need to worry too much about the apprenticeship, as you've got plenty of time (least, that's what I'd assume). It usually starts whenever you and Colton settle those apprenticeship battles, and followed by your first gym opening as apprentice. o:

yeah just posting though i left a message to coltonl to see how it will go :) thanks though silver for posting to fill me in ^_^

TheShoveler1887

Rock Shoveler
HAHAHAHAHAHA there's going to be a gym tournament at my university. I'm going to destroy them all >:)
Gym not open until I get my charger, though. I should still be able to participate in the tournament despite this. Might open Battle Resort (PS) later if I have the time

cryuel

HAHAHAHAHAHA there's going to be a gym tournament at my university. I'm going to destroy them all >:)
Gym not open until I get my charger, though. I should still be able to participate in the tournament despite this. Might open Battle Resort (PS) later if I have the time

Awesome~ Represent us well, Shoveler! :)

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ground Gym & Battle Village are open, PM/VM or Visit the Chat (Button Link in Sig) for a challenge.

Challenger's Name: phantomclaw
Leader Type & Owner: Ground / DJSummers
Team used against Triad/Brain: Summit of the Ancients / Greninja, Krookodile, Charizard, Dragonite, Snorlax, Empoleon
Challenger Result: Win 2 - 0
Rate your performance: /10
Rate opponent's performance: /10
Comments about the match: Took lots of risks in this match. I understand that his team counters my type, but I still accepted the battle. And now I think its time to do a bit of switch ups and change some members around.

Last edited:

phantomclaw

Team used against Triad/Brain: Summit of the Ancients / Greninja, Krookodile, Charizard, Dragonite, Snorlax, Empoleon
Rate your performance:9 /10
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: It was a fun march I forgot about dragonite until the match was over we can redo it if you want.

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Fire gym and battle maze closed!

Last edited:
OPEN (very tired tho so i might pass out) lol Close!

Rate your performance:9 /10
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: It was a fun march I forgot about dragonite until the match was over we can redo it if you want.

This team is also a counter to steel too, summers may have accepted but i wouldn't! so your not gona get a badge for that and have to start again. If you need help on making a team for each triad, please make an effort speaking with the Champions/Leaders OUTSIDE that particular triad your trying to compete in so they can give you an idea how to go about it. :)

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Water E3 is OPEN

Battle Island OPEN!

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
Fighting Gym open

Something came up and need to close. Will Reopen Later

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.