• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Sorry for my inactivity these past few days!
been under a mountain of work ;A;
I will open sometime this week. Probably not tomorrow though, I'm trying to get as much of this work done as last minute possible.
Having to go out of town yesterday didn't help either, but no regrets .3.
anywho hope y'all are all doing fine and had a lovely weekend! ^w^

PokemonMegaBeast

Im Still Here!
Sorry for my inactivity these past few days!
been under a mountain of work ;A;
I will open sometime this week. Probably not tomorrow though, I'm trying to get as much of this work done as last minute possible.
Having to go out of town yesterday didn't help either, but no regrets .3.
anywho hope y'all are all doing fine and had a lovely weekend! ^w^

I feel your pain :/ So much Work for school these past days (at least its holidays now :D) Still feeling a bit sick but oh well. I might Open tomorrow. Oh yeah ITS MY BIRTHDAY 22/9 :)

Cutty

Forever now
I got the normal badge the other day but it's not added to the board yet.

Anyway Poison gym Open for an our :)

CLOSED.

Last edited:

TheShoveler1887

Rock Shoveler
I hate absolutely everyone right now. If you leave a pink slip saying you delivered my item to the front office I expect my item to be in the front office when I check the next time they open. USPS is absolutely awful. I wish Amazon just stuck to UPS or FedEx for 2 day shipping. So I don't have my charger and if I don't get it by today I'm going to have to buy ANOTHER ONE which will be 2x as expensive as the one I just bought. I can't do the breeding I promised I would do for a guy and I can't open my gym. YAY! (Seriously, can't go ONE DAY without some kind of bad news)

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
I hate absolutely everyone right now. If you leave a pink slip saying you delivered my item to the front office I expect my item to be in the front office when I check the next time they open. USPS is absolutely awful. I wish Amazon just stuck to UPS or FedEx for 2 day shipping. So I don't have my charger and if I don't get it by today I'm going to have to buy ANOTHER ONE which will be 2x as expensive as the one I just bought. I can't do the breeding I promised I would do for a guy and I can't open my gym. YAY! (Seriously, can't go ONE DAY without some kind of bad news)

D:
I have two lol. One from my first 3ds, and then the 2nd from my special x&y 3ds xl. If I could I'd send you the spare but you'd still have to wait days ;A;

I'll definitely be too busy today to open. Tomorrow and Wed can't come fast enough. Want to put all this work behind me :S

TheShoveler1887

Rock Shoveler

Weekly Raffle Corner:
v8eOndf.png
League Weekly Raffle Banner by Enchanted Hollow Graphics' FairyWitch
Weekly prizes are given out to League Members. And to participate all you have to do is... nothing!
That's right, every registered Challenger (& Leader) with at least 1 Badge/Symbol automatically participates in the raffle. Winners are chosen randomly, however, you can increase your odds of winning a prize by actively trying to earn more Badges & Symbols! Here is how you can statistically increase your odds:

• At base, each challenger gets 1 "entry point" per 4 Badges earned in total (1 Badge/Symbol minimum)
  • During the week, for every 2 challenges in total you gain 1 "entry point" in the raffle
  • For every victory against a Gym/E3/Brain you gain 2 "entry points"
  • During casual League Tournaments, each battle awards participants with 1 "entry point" and for each Win 1 additional "entry point"
At the end of the week, everyone's entries will be compiled and your chances determined by your entries versus the size of the pot

(Minor Rules:
Each Gym can only be beaten for entries once every raffle week.
If you've won a prize during the last raffle you aren't able to win a prize in the same tier next raffle.
You may only challenge a particular Gym 3 times per raffle week and still be given entries for your challenge to count against that Gym.
During casual League Tournaments, Feature prize winners may not participate in the following Raffle for the 1st & 2nd prize. Participation prize winners are excluded from the following Raffle's 3rd prize.
)

This week's prizes are:
  1. 5IV shiny Swablu CONGRATULATIONS CUTTY! Cloud Nine, Calm with Dragon Rush, Hyper Voice and Roost (in Love Ball) (contact Cryùel to claim your prize)
  2. 5IV shiny Vivillon (River pattern) CONGRATULATIONS COLTONL! Compound Eyes, Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31 (contact SilverLanayru to claim your prize)
  3. 5IV Porygon/Kabuto/Magby CONGRATULATIONS CRYUEL! (contact TheShoveler1887 to claim your prize of choice)
    • Porygon Trace, Bold, 31/x/31/31/31/31
    • Kabuto Swift Swim, Adamant with Rapid Spin, Knock Off, 31/31/31/x/31/31
    • Magby Flame Body, Modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31

Prizes should be claimed sooner rather than later and will go back into the pot if not claimed until the next Raffle Winner announcement.

Geez, all the Cs this time around. And thanks to the tournament, the numbers were huge for entries XD

Last edited:
Wht kind of wheel do you need Shoveler ? I have my Spare Nissan wheels laying around with no tread ?? 18"x8 104.3 lug pattern.

TheShoveler1887

Rock Shoveler
Wht kind of wheel do you need Shoveler ? I have my Spare Nissan wheels laying around with no tread ?? 18"x8 104.3 lug pattern.

Not a wheel, it's my charger that I'm worried about right now XD I got my wheel problem taken care of on saturday.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Battle Island Open

Water E3 Open!

Challenger's name: LeafeonTheVoid
Leader Type & Owner: Water E3/Dew
Team used against Triad/Facility: Chesnaught, Chansey, Talonflame, Jellicent, Alakazam, Excadrill
Challenger Result: Win 2-4
Rate your performance: 6.5/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match:I hate Chansey so much. Didn't have much to work with especially losing 2 key pokemon

Last edited:

cryuel

My condolences, Shoveler. :/
I'm hyped that I won something this week though. ^_^

If anyone has prizes to donate, I look forward to contributions for any of the prizes via PM. :) (although I think I have a great 1st prize ready)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
challenger activity post i know i said i was about the challenge the league but ended up mming for something so i hope i can get back to it again sorry cryuel i hope to challenge the league soon again.

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
Challenger's name: LeafeonTheVoid
Leader Type & Owner: Water E3/Dew
Team used against Triad/Facility: Chesnaught, Chansey, Talonflame, Jellicent, Alakazam, Excadrill
Challenger Result: My win 4-2 (forfeit)
Rate your performance: 7/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: I was on edge the entire battle. This was a GG. :)

cryuel

challenger activity post i know i said i was about the challenge the league but ended up mming for something so i hope i can get back to it again sorry cryuel i hope to challenge the league soon again.

Don't worry, FairyWitch. Challenger activity posts are actually not required, but it's nice that you're doing so anyways. :)
We look forward to your challenges whenever you're ready~

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
Ok im open today. Shoveler if you can PM me the specific breeds that you need to do i might be able to help you out. Cryuel i might have some stuff i can donate for the raffle as well (Just some breeds i did for fun)

No Challengers. Closed for the night

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Allright, so last week was rough, I had two huge tests to deal with, but I'm settling down a bit. I'm going to try to open my different gyms in different days to avoid an excess of Challengers to battle, so I'll probably end up opening the Bug Gym Later this week. However, if you really wish to battle me, send me a PM to schedule a match. Chances are I could fit you in sometime in the week.

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
Fighting Gym Open (New Day New Post)

Closed. 2 Days in a Row No Challengers

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ground Gym and Battle Village are open, PM/VM for Challenge, I'll also be on the Chat.

Closed

May Open again tomorrow.

Last edited:

cryuel

Just as a heads up, the Ghost E3 will be opening for a bit on Thursday (GMT +1) time. I'd really love to battle at least 2-3 Challengers, and if you know you'd like a swing at my Phantasm Badge and might be around then, send me a PM~ :)
Fyi, no prior Badges are required in order to battle us E3.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
School work has been piling on as of late so I'll open my E3 on Fridays

Status
Not open for further replies.