• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
The issue with making exceptions to the CT rule based off not carrying STAB moves (like Mandibuzz at the Flying Gym, etc.) - as has been mentioned - includes increased difficulties with predictability and, more troubling, wiggle room for people to potentially cheat as they could simply change move sets with other Leaders. We shouldn't have to find ourselves in a position to wonder whether they are carrying a STAB move or not, only to have an argument over disqualifying. It doesn't befit the mature atmosphere this League strives to have, in my opinion. And in any case, the cases where a Pokemon is CT due to STAB typing and not type resistant are by and far few.

Haha, awesome, the first prize - fittingly - goes to Dragontamer.

We are now officially looking for a Dragon Gym apprentice. If any Leaders who have a team ready and could open within the next 2 days are interested, the spot is yours by simply posting the apprentice application and finding 3 other Leaders to help test your team (as your "Training").
For interested apprentice applicants who aren't Leaders, post your application all the same! :)

Holy crap I won something???? YAY!!!! xD On that note, due to delays in my flight home, I won't be open today since I won't get home until late tonight. I will DEFINITELY open tomorrow, cross my heart <X3

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Ok so going to be really busy soon, so I'll get fairywitch tested hopefully by if not before friday.

I'm going to open the carousel later today ^w^

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ground Gym & Battle Village are open, PM/VM or Visit Chatroom for a match.

Challenger's Name: TheShoveler1887
Leader Type & Owner: RU / DJSummers
Team used against Triad/Brain: Battle Village / Doublade, Delphox, Ambipom, Rotom-M, Sharpedo, Aromatisse
Challenger Result: Win 3 - 0
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: The beginning of this battle was amazing. That Doublade thought. Good game.

Last edited:

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
I won. Yay. :)

Battle temple open upon request.

Challenger's Name: Dircio
Leader Type & Owner: Ubers / LF
Team used against Triad/Brain: Battle Temple / Arceus, deoxys s, ho oh, lucario, xerneas, darkrai
Challenger Result: Win 2-0
Rate your performance: 7/10
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: Well you decided not to use mega luke to finish my team off when Kang was burned for whatever reason but all in all gg. Very surprised to see a refresh arceus though. Completely gave you the win.

Challenger's name: Dew
Leader Type & Owner: Lord Fighting / Ubers
Team used against Triad/Facility: Deoxys Speed Mega Mawile Xerneas Giratina O Rayquaza Genesect
Challenger Result: loss 3-5
Rate your performance: 9/10
Comments about the match: you have a good team but you need a little more practice at ubers. Gg

Challenger's name: Shoveler
Team used against Triad/Facility: Deoxys defence, giratina, Xerneas, arceus, kyogre, Genesect
Challenger Result: loss 3-0
Comments about the match: gg

Last edited:

TheShoveler1887

Rock Shoveler
Challenger's name: TheShoveler1887
Leader Type & Owner: RU/DJSummers
Team used against Triad/Facility: Delphox, Doublade, Ambipom, Aromatisse, Rotom-C, Sharpedo
Challenger Result: Win 3-0
Rate opponent's performance: 8.5/10
Comments about the match: Good match :) Lots of predictions on my end (some of which didn't play out as well as the majority) led to key victories. I finally won against the RU Frontier XD Your team is pretty solid, mate. You should've joined the tournament over in Pokegyms

Challenger's name: TheShoveler1887
Leader Type & Owner: Uber/LordFighting
Team used against Triad/Facility: Deoxys-D, Arceus, Blaziken, Giratina, Kyogre, Genesect
Challenger Result: Lose 3-0
Comments about the match: Got haxed to death XD Crit on my Deoxys-D killed it and parahax on my Giratina sealed the deal as I wasn't able to toxic the threat. The worst part of it was that the parahax didn't even come from T-Wave. It came from Thunder of all moves. THUNDER XD Good game, but dangit do I want a rematch XD

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Challenger's name: xDIRCIOx
Team used against Triad/Facility: Deoxys Speed Ho oh Xerneas Darkrai Mega Lucario Arceus
Challenger Result: 2-0 Victory
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
Comments about the match: Quick match, I just wanted to kill time, in bio class atm lol.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Challenger's name: Dew
Team used against Triad/Facility: Deoxys Speed Mega Mawile Xerneas Giratina O Rayquaza Genesect
Rate your performance: 5/10
Comments about the match: Lost some key pokemon, made a few misplays, wasn't going to drag that match out any longer

Last edited:

cryuel

Challenger's name: xDIRCIOx
Comments about the match: Lost some key pokemon, made a few misplays, wasn't going to drag that match out any longer

Dew, you realise you copied the battle result form from the Battle Temple and seemingly didn't replace the Leader as well as Challenger team, right? ;)

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Dew, you realise you copied the battle result form from the Battle Temple and seemingly didn't replace the Leader as well as Challenger team, right? ;)

Thats the team i used thought i changed the name

Cutty

Forever now
Poison gym closed.

Challenger's name: Cutty
Leader Type & Owner:Flying/Dragontamer
Team used against Triad/Facility:Chansey, Rotom W, Jellicent, Medicham, Dragonite, Tyranitar
Challenger Result:win 2-0
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: It was close actually. SR didnt help much. Yup it could turn your way. Gg :)

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Flying gym/Battle Garden have closed, I'm heading out

Challenger's name: Cutty
Leader Type & Owner:Flying/Dragontamer
Team used against Triad/Facility:Chansey, Rotom W, Jellicent, Medicham, Dragonite, Tyranitar
Challenger Result:win 2-0
Comments about the match:That was fun :) It went back and forth a few times, and there were some things I could have done to make it turn my way, but in the end when your Dragonite got in a DD on that tiny sliver of health and killed one of my powerhouses that spelled the end. Well played.

Last edited:

Marashu

Busy week, with company coming from out of town this weekend. Gonna be available Sunday at 11PM my time (3AM GMT+0), and to make up for my lack of availability, gonna make sure I'm around Monday from 11AM-1PM my time (3PM-5PM GMT+0). PMing me in advance would be helpful, if you want to challenge either facility.

cryuel

CjLNBW3.gif

It's time to announce the upcoming week's Raffle prizes~ :)
Only a few more weeks left before OrAs are released, and in hype towards the soon to be released demo, yet another OrAs Mega Evolution will be distributed as our first prize!

Weekly Raffle Corner:
v8eOndf.png
League Weekly Raffle Banner by Enchanted Hollow Graphics' FairyWitch
Weekly prizes are given out to League Members. And to participate all you have to do is... nothing!
That's right, every registered Challenger (& Leader) with at least 1 Badge/Symbol automatically participates in the raffle. Winners are chosen randomly, however, you can increase your odds of winning a prize by actively trying to earn more Badges & Symbols! Here is how you can statistically increase your odds:

• At base, each challenger gets 1 "entry point" per 4 Badges earned in total (1 Badge/Symbol minimum)
  • During the week, for every 2 challenges in total you gain 1 "entry point" in the raffle
  • For every victory against a Gym/E3/Brain you gain 2 "entry points"
  • During casual League Tournaments, each battle awards participants with 1 "entry point" and for each Win 1 additional "entry point"
At the end of the week, everyone's entries will be compiled and your chances determined by your entries versus the size of the pot

(Minor Rules:
Each Gym can only be beaten for entries once every raffle week.
If you've won a prize during the last raffle you aren't able to win a prize in the same tier next raffle.
You may only challenge a particular Gym 3 times per raffle week and still be given entries for your challenge to count against that Gym.
During casual League Tournaments, Feature prize winners may not participate in the following Raffle for the 1st & 2nd prize. Participation prize winners are excluded from the following Raffle's 3rd prize.
)

This week's prizes are:
  1. 5IV shiny Gallade Steadfast, Adamant with Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, Disable, and Confuse Ray, in Moon Ball (winner will contact Cryùel to claim their prize)
  2. 6IV shiny Numel Simple, Bold with Growth, Heat Wave, Stockpile, and Yawn, in Pokeball (winner of this prize will contact Cryùel to claim their prize)
  3. 5IV Nidoran (m)/Growlithe/Skarmory (winner will contact Sito to claim their prize of choice)
  1. Nidoran (m): Hustle, Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31 (in Dream Ball)
  2. Growlithe: Intimidate/Flash Fire, Jolly with Morning Sun, Close Combat, Flare Blitz, and Iron Tail, 31/31/31/x/31/31 (in Fast Ball from HGSS)
  3. Skarmory: Sturdy, Impish with Stealth Rock, Curse, Whirlwind, Brave Bird, 31/31/31/x/31/31 (in Heavy Ball)

Winners will be announced the Monday after prizes are announced, so try and collect Badges & Symbols throughout the week & weekend!

Prizes should be claimed sooner rather than later and will go back into the pot if not claimed until the next Raffle Winner announcement.

League Leader Update:
As mentioned before, we are officially looking for a competent Dragon Gym apprentice. If any Leaders who have a team ready and could open within the next 2 days are interested, the spot is yours by simply posting the apprentice application and finding 3 other Leaders to help test your team (as your "Training").
For interested apprentice applicants who aren't Leaders, post your application all the same!

Last edited:

TheShoveler1887

Rock Shoveler
Gonna be generally inactive until Monday. I can come online around 10-1 tomorrow and Friday and 2-4 on Friday and that's it until Monday.

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
So unfourtanetly i got some bad news. My Kitten ate my 3ds charger. That being said i do not have the 20 dollars to replace the charger for probally a few weeks if im lucky. Im going to try to make a deal with my local store to see if i could get one loaned to me. I am now officially looking for a Fighting Apprentice (If that is ok with Cryuel) To lead the gym until i am ablle to run it again.

So even though it wasnt working last night or this morning it now works. Surprisingly. So im charging my 3ds now while it works just so i can use it. Gym will open tommorow after i do in game Matienence

Last edited:

cryuel

So unfourtanetly i got some bad news. My Kitten ate my 3ds charger. That being said i do not have the 20 dollars to replace the charger for probally a few weeks if im lucky. Im going to try to make a deal with my local store to see if i could get one loaned to me. I am now officially looking for a Fighting Apprentice (If that is ok with Cryuel) To lead the gym until i am ablle to run it again.

So even though it wasnt working last night or this morning it now works. Surprisingly. So im charging my 3ds now while it works just so i can use it. Gym will open tommorow after i do in game Matienence

Wow, that's quite.. unbelievable. o_O I hope your kitten is fine!

I can gladly advertise for a Fighting Gym apprentice, but if your charger is still working you can let me know if you'd still like me to or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.