• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ground Gym & Battle Village are both open, PM/VM for Challenges.

Challenger's Name: theamazinhazen
Leader Type & Owner: Ground / DJSummers
Team used against Triad/Brain: Summit of the Ancients / Chansey, Rotom-W, Garchomp, Salamence, Gengar, Lucario
Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 3
Rate your performance: 7/10
Rate opponent's performance: 6/10
Comments about the match: Haven't had an opponent in so long. Started the battle out terribly, was able to change the battle around and get a win. Although if you would have used a Dragon attack instead of Earthquake with Salamence, you would have gotten the win.

Challenger's Name: Khybon
Team used against Triad/Brain: Summit of the Ancients / Celebi, Charizard, Heliolisk, Tornadus, Klefki, Chansey
Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 4
Rate your performance: 9/10
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: Good game. Taking out Chansey early was one of the best moments, that think can stall at times. Oh, and I do believe Swagger is a banned move.

Challenger's Name: Aoki
Team used against Triad/Brain: Summit of the Ancients / Scizor, Rotom-W, Gyarados, Ferrothorn, Machamp, Clefable
Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 2
Comments about the match: Like I said before, your team badly counters Steel with Scizor, Rotom-W, Gyarados, and Ferrothorn resisting it and Machamp hitting it supereffectively. About the battle itself, once you Mega Evolved Gyarados and it lost its Immunity to Ground, it was all over, the team was already weakened from earlier fights. But yeah, you should re-edit your team next time you come.

Last edited:

cryuel

tumblr_mg5b1ol1fX1r6gk4zo1_250.png

Just fyi everyone:: my Ghost E3 is still open for Challengers. (no matter how few or many Badges you have ;) ). I'll be closing within the next hour or so, so if you'd like to challenge me, let me know! :) I'm still in our Chatroom and look forward to a challenge or two before I close~ closed for today.

Challenger's name: theamazinhazen
Leader Type & Owner: Ghost/Cryùel
Team used against Triad/Facility: Chansey, Salamance, Gyarados, Slowbro, Infernape, Gengar
Challenger Result: Win 3-2
Rate your performance: 8.5/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8.5/10
Comments about the match: A really good team you have! Your team has lots of stall going for it, and honestly if I hadn't underestimated you at the beginning and received a burn on Sableye I would have played more defensively to avoid what ended up being a Chansey Vs. Gengar stall an hour or so after we started. xD (or at least it felt like it) Minor hax was unfortunate in the form of that burn and two crits or so, but overall a great match - you earned the Phantasm Badge! :)

League Leader Update:
x5JVI3d.png
JEhQyWj.png
Please welcome back one of our founding members (our very first Fire Gym Leader), theamazinhazen, who will now officially be our Normal Leader! Theamazinhazen will also be an addition to our dedicated list of Thread Overseers. Welcome back! :)

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Flying gym open for about an hour and a half. Battle Garden closed, internet is being very laggy right now.

Challenger's name: Aoki
Leader Type & Owner: Flying/Dragontamer
Team used against Triad/Facility: Tyranitar, Latias, Rotom W, Terrakion, Venusaur, Scizor
Challenger Result: win 5-0
Rate your performance: 5/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match:SO that was a disaster. His one pokemon literally destroyed me because I wasn't expecting it to be scarfed, or at least I assume that it was.

I only realized after the fact that his team was a counter to mine (thanks Cutty), but since I accepted I won't press the issue. He doesn't counter anyone else so he should be ok.

Last edited:

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Elec gym and Battle Sanctuary are open :)

Edit:

Leader Type & Owner: Elec/Sito
Team used against Triad/Facility: Tyranitar, Latias, Rotom W, Terrakion, Venusaur, Scizor
Challenger Result: win 3-0
Rate your performance: 6/10
Comments about the match:Good battle, I so wasnt expecting that poke to have that xD, if it wasnt for that, maybe it would have ended differently.

Last edited:

Aoki

Want to battle??
Leader Type & Owner: Flying/Dragontamer
Challenger Result: win 5-0
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 5/10
Comments about the match:I love facing tamer. Her playstyle is so unique and if it wasn't for my surprise I'm sure the match would've turned out differently.

Leader Type & Owner: Elec/Sito
Rate opponent's performance: 6/10
Comments about the match:It was a fun match. I was really worried at the battle preview screen. Not to mention Sito is so cool and laidback. I enjoyed talking to him between and during our matches. Win or loss I wouldn't have regretted challenging him.

I'd like to thank cryuel for welcoming me back as the League's next Normal type leader. I have an interview at work in a bit, so I'm not open yet, but should be open tonight or this weekend at the very latest.

cryuel

Challenger's name: dunkleosteus
Team used against Triad/Facility: Charizard, Walrein, Tyranitar, Salamence, Tyrantrum, Aggron
Challenger Result: Loss 0-5
Rate your performance: 8.5/10
Comments about the match: WoW pretty much unraveled your team; I didn't have to attack you much. :) Hopefully this will give you some insight into places where your team can improve, strategically. Thanks for the match!

@all, I'm not officially open but accommodated a match for dunkleosteus.

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
Fighting Gym Open!. CONGRATS HAZEN!
Leader Type & Owner: Fighting Khybon
Team used against Triad/Facility: Tyranitar, Sylveon, Rotom W, Terrakion, Venusaur, Scizor
Rate your performance: 5/10
Comments about the match:Kinda easy to win when every sleep powder hits. but oh well. GG

I am taking a 3-4 day break to breed new pokemon. So as of now the fighting gym is closed. Electric Gym will be open on occasion throughout the weekend

Last edited:

Aoki

Want to battle??
Leader Type & Owner: Fighting Khybon
Team used against Triad/Facility: Tyranitar, Sylveon, Rotom W, Terrakion, Venusaur, Scizor
Comments about the match: Wasn't much that could be done once I took out the counter to my tank. GG indeed.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
My birthday is almost at an end, but I will open my e3 and frontier facilty tomorrow

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Happy Birthday, Dew. xD Indeed, better late than never. ^^;

Also, apologies in advance. I was originally planning to open up today, but some other important priorities came up and I'm a little too wiped out for tonight. x.x
I will likely open tomorrow, however, so for whoever is interested, do keep an eye out~ o:

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Challenger's name: dunkleosteus
Team used against Triad/Facility: Charizard, Walrein, Tyranitar, Salamence, Tyrantrum, Aggron
Challenger Result: Loss 0-5
Rate your performance: 8.6/10
Comments about the match: my lack of pokemon that didn't counter water and dark E3 didn't help much xD I need to work on breeding more than just a few water types and a fire type :/

Hey guys, sorry. I ran into a snafu with my gym team. I need a HA poke and have had more trouble getting it than I thought. I should have 4 normal types tomorrow, but it might not be my ideal team. Aoki and LordFighting will have first dibs once I get my gym up and running

Cutty

Forever now
Leader Type & Owner: Poison/Cutty
Team used against Triad/Facility: Scizor, Tyranitar, Terrakion, Rotom W, Venusaur, Gyarados
Challenger Result: Win 2-0
Rate opponent's performance: 7.5/10
Comments about the match: Well I tried my best. Poison isnt something easy to handle. Gg. I think your team now counter to Ice gym.

Gym is closed.

Last edited:

Marashu

Grass Gym and Battle Towers closed.

Leader Type & Owner: Grass/Marashu
Team used against Triad/Facility: Tyranitar, Gyarados, Rotom W, Terrakion, Venusaur, Scizor
Challenger Result: Win 3-0
Rate your performance:8/10
Comments about the match: Ugh, I hate Sleep Powder so much. Not when used on me, but the way that it never connects. Either way, that was a fun match - I forgot about the Gyarados or I would have preserved one that I threw away to learn what your Terrakion would do (because the way it switched in confused me).

Last edited:

Aoki

Want to battle??
Team used against Triad/Facility: Tyranitar, Gyarados, Rotom W, Terrakion, Venusaur, Scizor
Rate your performance:6/10
Comments about the match: It was a gg. Got really good at the end of the match. Came down to who could make a winning condition with their last three pokemon.

Leader Type & Owner: Grass/Marashu
Challenger Result: Win 3-0
Rate your performance:8/10
Comments about the match: It was such a great match. Back to back predictions on both sides and slowly taking down each others counters till the last moment. It was haxy at the end when you got that crit in the sand, after my miss, lol, but Arceus was looking down on me with good fortune when sleep powder missed. GG it was a really fun match.

Last edited:

Marashu

Rate your performance:6/10
Comments about the match: It was a gg. Got really good at the end of the match. Came down to who could make a winning condition with their last three pokemon.

Just wanted to point out, you technically have a counter team to the ice gym. I say technically because if you use a Rotom that's a different form, then it isn't a counter, and with the way our League rules are, you are allowed to switch Rotom forms between matches.

Aoki

Want to battle??
Okay I'll change the form for that match. Np. Thanks for the heads up :)

Last edited:

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Fire gym is closed! Battle maze is closed!

Challenger's name: Twinyoshi45
Leader Type & Owner: Wi-fi UnderUsed / Silver
Team used against Triad/Brain: Slowking, Porygon2, Reuniclus, Scrafty, Ursaring, Abomasnow
Challenger Result: Loss; 0-6
Rate your performance: 6/10
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
Comments about the match: made some bad plays, abomasnow does not carry HP fire, and I honestly forgot that metagross is UU, GG! ( on a side note WHY IS METAGROSS UU?!?)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.