• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skullbash

Pirate King
Any gyms open? The device I'm on doesn't support the chatroom so its tough for me to find out who's on or not.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
TEAM FLUFFY IS READY! Finally obtained the last Pokemon I needed, and now I'm ready to wreck face with it, will rechallenge all leaders because I couldn't get myold teams back...

I'm also ready to take challengers in ORAS!

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Just wanted to say Happy New Years to everyone!
My transition to ORAS is nearly complete... I just have a friend helping me transfer items in intervals, and there's a looot. x_x; (Seriously, why can't Pokébank allow mons to keep their held items while transferring?) I pretty much have most of my teams fixed and figured out for the most part, after a huge brainstorming session. All I need are certain tutor moves... >:3
But otherwise, expect the Psychic Gym and the Battle Resort to have their first openings of the year soon. I'm excited~ ^^

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
So contrary to what I initially said and some unexpected (but totally awesome) company that decided to come by I haven't made the ORAS transition. I'm hoping to do it tomorrow but at the moment it may be until MOnday that I can take challenges. Like most of us I have a LOT of items and mons to move over so it will take me at least a day or two.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Contrary to what I said I too have had some unexpected occurrences happen so I'll likely open fairy tomorrow. I'm really sorry the weather, and family stuff is happening :/

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Sorry for not having been open for a while xD, been busy with the holidays and playing some new games :p
I am already ORAS ready and have my new megas ready to go :D
Will try to open tomorrow :D

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ground Gym & Battle Village are open, I'll be on the chat or you can PM/VM me.

Challenger's Name: phantomclaw
Leader Type & Owner: RU / DJSummers
Team used against Triad/Brain: Battle Village / Doublade, Pidgeot, Cobalion, Hitmonlee, Cresselia, Combusken
Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 3
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: Good game, a few lucky plays gave me the win.

Last edited:

phantomclaw

Challenger's name: phantomclaw
Leader Type & Owner:DJSummers, Battle Village
Team used against Triad/Facility:Combusken, Doublade, Cobalion, Pidgeot, Hitmontlee, Cressellia
Challenger Result:3-0
Rate your performance: 7.5/10
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
Comments about the match:He played really well i got to tweak my team

Just another question do i continue my apprenticeship cause of shoveler's absence or not
And when will the raffle come back

Last edited:

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
CLxaQ7J.png

APPRENTICE Application
Username/Nickname: Prakhar
FriendCode (FC & GMT Time Zone): 4098-4557-7957 and GMT +5.5
Desired Leader Type Apprenticeship: Grass
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes/No? No, but i will be breeding some
Why do you wish to apply? I love grass type pokemon!!!
Prefferd battle style(s): Singles/Doubles/Triples/Rotation Single
Have you read all rules carefully? Yes

cryuel

Happy New Year everyone!! :)
Indeed, the New Year means we are officially an ORAS League!
If you haven't already, please indicate that you are actively already ORAS ready. You can check your ORAS status on our spreadsheet.

Since Latias hasn't decided to shine in my Alpha Sapphire yet for my shiny badge quest (meaning no megas for me, sigh..), I'm still looking for a competent Ghost E3, just btw. I've been away for the holidays and will be very busy in January, so if you think you fit the bill and are still interested, let me know!
@Thread Overseers: As I mentioned, I'll be quite busy this month so I can't dedicate as much time for the spreadsheet for the time being. Would you please all actively try to do so every now and then to check for new Badge/Symbol wins and registering Challenger Teams? Thanks!

New Year has BEGUN here!!!! ORAS yayyyy!!!!!!!!
My apprenticeship has ended as well.. It was nice!

Congrats on having completed your apprenticeship! I hope you had fun!
If you're interested in continuing your apprenticeship elsewhere, you're welcome to ask various Gym Leaders if they're looking for one. With just a few more Badges you could also ask to be Dew's Water E3 or my Ghost E3 apprentice. ;)

Just another question do i continue my apprenticeship cause of shoveler's absence or not
And when will the raffle come back

Shoveler is really busy but has been in touch with me, so I'd suggest contacting him again, if you haven't already, to ask about that. Generally apprenticeships should not be extended though, although you're welcome to apply for another one elsewhere? Maybe switch with Prakhar if Prakhar and the two Leaders are willing? ^_^

Regarding the Weekly Raffe: it's a priority for me to get it back as soon as possible. Currently Shoveler, Lord Fighting, and I are trying to determine how we can easily convey odd computing knowledge (given our raffle system) to any potential future Raffle Overseers. Currently ColtonL and Sito (and possible Lord Fighting if he's interested) would be our new Raffle Overseers, but of course the more who can help there the less work it is for us as a League.

CLxaQ7J.png

APPRENTICE Application
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes/No? No, but i will be breeding some

I'm not sure if Marashu is actively looking for an apprentice - Marashu? If it's fine with him, it's fine with me~

Last edited:

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
The Fighting Gym is open o/ And ready to take on ORAS challengers. Just shoot a PM my way.

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
I have my new internet. Im just testing stability settings to see how it will handle. its been very stubborn so far. Will update later

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Happy New Year everyone!! :)
Indeed, the New Year means we are officially an ORAS League!
If you haven't already, please indicate that you are actively already ORAS ready. You can check your ORAS status on our spreadsheet.

Since Latias hasn't decided to shine in my Alpha Sapphire yet for my shiny badge quest (meaning no megas for me, sigh..), I'm still looking for a competent Ghost E3, just btw. I've been away for the holidays and will be very busy in January, so if you think you fit the bill and are still interested, let me know!
@Thread Overseers: As I mentioned, I'll be quite busy this month so I can't dedicate as much time for the spreadsheet for the time being. Would you please all actively try to do so every now and then to check for new Badge/Symbol wins and registering Challenger Teams? Thanks!

Congrats on having completed your apprenticeship! I hope you had fun!
If you're interested in continuing your apprenticeship elsewhere, you're welcome to ask various Gym Leaders if they're looking for one. With just a few more Badges you could also ask to be Dew's Water E3 or my Ghost E3 apprentice. ;)

Shoveler is really busy but has been in touch with me, so I'd suggest contacting him again, if you haven't already, to ask about that. Generally apprenticeships should not be extended though, although you're welcome to apply for another one elsewhere? Maybe switch with Prakhar if Prakhar and the two Leaders are willing? ^_^

Regarding the Weekly Raffe: it's a priority for me to get it back as soon as possible. Currently Shoveler, Lord Fighting, and I are trying to determine how we can easily convey odd computing knowledge (given our raffle system) to any potential future Raffle Overseers. Currently ColtonL and Sito (and possible Lord Fighting if he's interested) would be our new Raffle Overseers, but of course the more who can help there the less work it is for us as a League.

I'm not sure if Marashu is actively looking for an apprentice - Marashu? If it's fine with him, it's fine with me~

More than happy to take over as raffle overseer :)

Battle temple is open for 30 mins. Wifi or PS

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ground Gym & Battle Village are open on ORAS. I'll be on the Chat, you can also PM/VM for a Challenge.

Challenger's Name: xDIRCIOx
Leader Type & Owner: Ground / DJSummers
Team used against Triad/Brain: Summit of the Ancients / Espeon, Magnezone, Chansey, Diggersby, Mandibuzz, Altaria
Challenger Result: Win 3 - 0
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: Very good match from start to finish, lots of unexpected twists and turns. Congrats on your Subterranean Badge!!

Last edited:

Marashu

APPRENTICE Application

Well, this caught me off guard. I don't mind - this will give me a chance to catch up on some other things going on. I see you don't have your team ready - let me know when you do, and we can try to arrange a gym test (judging by your time zone, it will probably need to be during a weekend anyway).

That said, holidays are finally over, and I'm back to the grind. Closed for the night.

Last edited:
im ORAS ready. My whole team isn't ready yet, but I can open. Normal Gym is CLOSED

Challenger's name: xDIRCIOx
Leader Type & Owner: Theamazinghazen / Normal
Team used against Triad/Facility: Espeon Chansey Mandibuzz Magnezone Diggersby Mega Altaria
Challenger Result: 6-0 win
Rate opponent's performance: 1/10
Comments about the match: Dumb mistakes and, as it was pointed out to me, friendship wasn't maxed on one of my pokemon. Been doing so much work trying to perfect my VGC team, I haven't been able to put the proper work into this team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.