• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
ORAS Ready. Fighting and Ice Gym is Now Open For Challengers

cryuel

Well, this caught me off guard. I don't mind - this will give me a chance to catch up on some other things going on. I see you don't have your team ready - let me know when you do, and we can try to arrange a gym test (judging by your time zone, it will probably need to be during a weekend anyway).

That said, holidays are finally over, and I'm back to the grind, so for a little while, I'll be open, so send your challenges via the chat.

Great, so if your apprentice is officially ready, the both of you should let me know and I'll update the info in the OP.

cZS3imM.png
Other news: Please take our Tourney Survey Pt.II ! :)

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Challenger's name: xDIRCIOx
Leader Type & Owner: Ground / DJSummers
Team used against Triad/Facility: Espeon Chansey Mandibuzz Diggersby Magnezone Mega Altaria
Challenger Result: 3-0 Win
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
Comments about the match: A great battle, I knew Summers was going to be one of the hardest leaders to beat, glad to get this outta the way!

Leader Type & Owner: Theamazinghazen / Normal
Team used against Triad/Facility: Espeon Chansey Mandibuzz Magnezone Diggersby Mega Altaria
Challenger Result: 6-0 win
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: Wouldn't have been so harsh if one of his Pokemon's friendship was maxed... Either way I'm pretty confident I had enough tools to handle my opponent without Fluffy...

Gg!

By the way, to the overseer who confirms these battles, I'm challenging everyone with new teams, if you feel that clearing out my badges will help, you can do so

Last edited:

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Leader Type & Owner: Ground / DJSummers
Team used against Triad/Facility: Espeon Chansey Mandibuzz Diggersby Magnezone Mega Altaria
Comments about the match: A great battle, I knew Summers was going to be one of the hardest leaders to beat, glad to get this outta the way!

Leader Type & Owner: Theamazinghazen / Normal
Team used against Triad/Facility: Espeon Chansey Mandibuzz Magnezone Diggersby Mega Altaria
Challenger Result: 6-0 win
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: Wouldn't have been so harsh if one of his Pokemon's friendship was maxed... Either way I'm pretty confident I had enough tools to handle my opponent without Fluffy...

Gg!

By the way, to the overseer who confirms these battles, I'm challenging everyone with new teams, if you feel that clearing out my badges will help, you can do so

um.......if you've beaten any gyms in a triad(the one's that you've beaten the whole triad don't count) then you're locked into the previous teams.

Edit: unfortunately the doc won't load at all for me these past 2 weeks. (and idk why because it was working fine before 2 weeks ago) so I can't check so it's up the the other thread overseers to check on this. Sorry guys :/

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
um.......if you've beaten any gyms in a triad(the one's that you've beaten the whole triad don't count) then you're locked into the previous teams.

Edit: unfortunately the doc won't load at all for me these past 2 weeks. (and idk why because it was working fine before 2 weeks ago) so I can't check so it's up the the other thread overseers to check on this. Sorry guys :/

Unfortunately my previous teams were lost along with my X...

I didn't beat any triads before and iirc these are my two only badges with Team Fluffy, so getting rid of all my badges and teams would be the best thing to do imo

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Unfortunately my previous teams were lost along with my X...

I didn't beat any triads before and iirc these are my two only badges with Team Fluffy, so getting rid of all my badges and teams would be the best thing to do imo

Then you should be fine then.
Sorry I wasn't aware or I forgot of that

Mr.Y

O)_(O
The dark E3 is open. My team isn't really good for ORAS but I don't open it since forever lol.

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Sorry its been so long since I opened my gym xD
Elec gym open, pm/vm me and I will answer as soon as I can. Let me know if you using ORAS or not :p

Edit:

Leader Type & Owner: Electric / Sito
Rate your performance: 7/10
Comments about the match:Good battle, altaria totally got me at the end xD

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Feeling sick as of late but Water E3 is open

Leader Type & Owner: Water/Dew
Team used against Triad/Facility: E3/Espeon Chansey Mandibuzz Diggersby Magnezone Mega Altaria
Challenger Result: 6-2 Loss (by timer)
Rate your performance: 10/10
Comments about the match: The ultimate stall match! Thats the first time i ever been in a battle where the timer actually ran out. That Chansey was a major problem trying to get rid of, but it also allowed me to set up with Sylveon and take out some of the bigger threats on his team. Just checked the VS recorder, only 66 turns while most of it was time stall... i don't know if you had any other way to changed it since your Espeon could've easily taken out my Roserade or your Mandibuzz could've gone for Roost, that was a bit questionable imo, but anyways, good match.

E3 is closed

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Feeling sick as of late but Water E3 is open

Comments about the match: The ultimate stall match! Thats the first time i ever been in a battle where the timer actually ran out. That Chansey was a major problem trying to get rid of, but it also allowed me to set up with Sylveon and take out some of the bigger threats on his team. Just checked the VS recorder, only 66 turns while most of it was time stall... i don't know if you had any other way to changed it since your Espeon could've easily taken out my Roserade or your Mandibuzz could've gone for Roost, that was a bit questionable imo, but anyways, good match.

E3 is closed

Sorry, this was me throwing my DS in such a fashion which was supposed to close it and dc me because I had to go out and help my dad take down a huge tree... Apparently I suck at 6 inch distance long throw...

Anyways because I had an epiphany, I'm going to claim this loss so I can switch in...

(Drumroll)

Comments about the match: STAAAALL

It's a secret ;)

Leader Type & Owner: Electric / Sito
Rate your performance: 9/10
Comments about the match: Another great match that I'm glad to have gotten outta the way!

Sacrifices had to be made...

Last edited:

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Challenger's name: ColtonL
Leader Type & Owner: Mr.Y / Dark
Team used against Triad/Facility: Mega diancie, Clefable, Chesnaught, Gliscor, Tentacruel, Heatran
Challenger Result: lose 2-0
Comments about the match: Urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh I was getting so lucky towards the end, and then a move I'd have possibly lived(though if I had I still wouldn't have killed his mon) crits ;A; and then he outspeeds my mega oddly enough. *sigh* no matter how hard I try, or how good I think I build a team I just keep getting disappointed. It was a close match, and I would've lost to his last mon anyways no matter what, but still. It feels like all my teams don't put my opponent in a corner but me myself. GG mr.Y! You still are 5 steps ahead of me every turn.

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Challenger's name: ColtonL
Leader Type & Owner: Mr.Y / Dark
Team used against Triad/Facility: Mega diancie, Clefable, Chesnaught, Gliscor, Tentacruel, Heatran
Challenger Result: lose 2-0
Comments about the match: GG mate. It was a really nice match, and don't worry about your luck, it will get better (it wasn't really a haxy match though).

Leader Type & Owner: Dark/Mr.Y
Team used against Triad/Facility: E3/Espeon Chansey Mandibuzz Diggersby Magnezone Mega Altaria
Challenger Result: 4-0 Loss
Rate your performance: 6/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: GG mate. My team didn't match too well with yours and you managed to captalize on that.

The E3 is not open yet. Gotta make a better team for ORAS, as my current team is weak to many new megas.

Last edited:

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Fire gym is closed!

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Leader Type & Owner: Dark E3 / Mr Y
Challenger Result: 4-0 Win
Rate your performance: 9/10
Comments about the match: Them switches tho! Another great match, new meta ftw!

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ground Gym & Battle Village are open, I'll be on the Chat if you wish to challenge, or you can send a PM/VM.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
I'm still alive!
sorry for my inactivity, the fairy gym and rotation frontier will be open this weekend :3 unless something comes up, >.>
hope y'all are still doing well ^w^ (this cold weather's making me ill ;A; )

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Fire gym closed! battle maze closed!

Last edited:

Cutty

Forever now
Poison gym Open for a bit in ORAS. Let me know if your using X/Y :)

Gym is Closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.