• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
Fighting Ice Gym are Open

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Fire gym closed!

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I have some rather unfortunate news, the charger port for my 3ds is damaged so i won't do any wifi battles for a while. I'll see if i can get it fixed to morrow, but for the time being, i will be using pokemon showdown or pokebattle until the issue is fixed.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Fairy gym is closed.
I'll finish up rotation tomorrow and open it then :3

No challengers so I'll just me on my merry little way~

Last edited:

cryuel

Challenger's name: phantomclaw
Leader Type & Owner:DJSummers, Battle Village
Team used against Triad/Facility:Combusken, Doublade, Cobalion, Pidgeot, Hitmontlee, Cressellia
Challenger Result:3-0
Rate your performance: 7.5/10
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
Comments about the match:He played really well i got to tweak my team

Just another question do i continue my apprenticeship cause of shoveler's absence or not
And when will the raffle come back

An exception will be made in your case, and like with Burnerv2 your apprenticeship is extended for 3 weeks. Enjoy! :)

Unfortunately my previous teams were lost along with my X...

I didn't beat any triads before and iirc these are my two only badges with Team Fluffy, so getting rid of all my badges and teams would be the best thing to do imo

Hey xDIRCIOx~ You're a Thread Overseer, so would you be able to wipe your Badges and relevant teams if you want to/have to start anew? If you're having trouble editing the googledoc, send me a PM with your e-mail address and I'll see if you were added to the editing rights. You should be able to though since you're a Thread Overseer.

Flying gym/Battle Garden closed, don't feel good.

Feel better! :/

I have some rather unfortunate news, the charger port for my 3ds is damaged so i won't do any wifi battles for a while. I'll see if i can get it fixed to morrow, but for the time being, i will be using pokemon showdown or pokebattle until the issue is fixed.

Oh no! Hope you get it fixed soon. I'm rather strict when it comes to using PS as opposed to Wifi in our League, but only since you have a very special situation it shall be permitted. Please make sure that any Challengers you have in the meantime have these teams in their games (with the exact natures, EV spreads, etc.) since they would have to face Mr.Y and me if they want our E3 Badges too.

~League News~
tumblr_static_8ultjopy2qsk4oog0ss4woo4c_1280_v2.png

6QlJMbP.png
I'm still urgently looking for a motivated and competent apprentice for my Ghost E3, since I'm stuck in my shiny Badge Quest right before receiving the Mega Bracelet. (does anyone know whether the story Latis are confirmed to be shiny locked?? I've been hearing accounts from both sides so it's rather confusing to know..) I'd prefer to have applicants who have a Ghost team ready and have a few Badges earned. Contact me if you're interested! :)

CjLNBW3.gif
The Weekly Raffle is returning!!
Thanks to Shoveler's input on the raffle procedure and Lord Fighting who understands it and is willing to take over as Raffle Overseer, we will now have a Weekly Raffle again!! :) Prizes for the upcoming week (to be dished out not the next Monday but the Monday after that) will be announced soon and updated in the Raffle OP as well!
@amazinhazen @Katelia @Conquer @Dew & @Shoveler: I still have various Raffle Prizes (or Tourney Prizes) I'm holding on to that I'd like to give you sometime very soon. Please message me when we're both available.

@MrY @Marashu @Artorius @PokemonMegaBeast: Please confirm if you're all set to go with ORAS (on a technical, not preparatory, level) since neither of you seem to have officially announced it yet. Now that we've gone through the switch, I'd like to have that info confirmed asap, thanks.

yhyh.. am ORAS ready and can still do x and y for folks who aint moved over yet too!!

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Fire gym is closed! battle maze still closed for renovations!(will try to get the maze back up and running sometime this up coming week)

Last edited:

cryuel

I already have ORAS and have all my 'mons and items on it, so ueah, I'm ready.

yhyh.. am ORAS ready and can still do x and y for folks who aint moved over yet too!!

Thanks for the update, you two! :)
Artorius, that's very considerate of you. Thanks also for the update!
ORAS confirmation, still missing: Marashu, PokemonMegaBeast, and Silver (you mentioned you were still transferring items).

~League News~
tumblr_static_8ultjopy2qsk4oog0ss4woo4c_1280_v2.png

The new year has begun, we're nearing our 1-year anniversary, and I'd like your collective input to keep shaping our League to be a challenging, fun, & welcoming space.
Please participate in our first official League Survey and take this as an opportunity to contemplate things like Counter Rule revision, communal League activities, Apprenticeship, etc.

Any additional comments you have can either be entered in comment fields on the survey and/or posted here for discussion (which is much encouraged!). I'll leave the Survey open for about 2 weeks.

Please keep in mind that the following points are already being implemented:
  • revision of OP in terms of language (Marashu is helping me with this; a draft is soon to follow)
  • re-introduction of our Weekly Raffle (as recently announced, Lord Fighting will be our new Raffle Overseer)
  • Further joint League Tourneys with PokeGyms (which have been a success so far and a lot of fun)
  • addition of a few selective Frontiers (I should mention here that it will take a month or two for these to be added, that we won't have Symbols for quite a bit, and that increased League activity takes higher priority on my end than adding many more PS Facilities, which don't seem to significantly increase our activity)

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Sorry for disappearing for a while, but I've been very sick for the past 4 days. I'm still pretty bad, so I don't know when I'll be back. When I do come back I'll open up again

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Hi all!
Still working hard on the frontier, and also I recently joined the TEF league so I'm working on a dragon gym for it.
gonna try and open tuesday with both the fairy and frontier open :3

also greninja is officially banned to ubers fyi. Goodbye and Good riddens.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Whelp, despite still on my mega stone hunt, I pretty got most of my crucial stuff anyway. x.x
The Psychic Gym is finally open, thus making my first opening of the year... except I'm only open for about 60-90 mins, because I start classes again tomorrow and have to fix my sleep schedule. x: The Battle Resort remains closed for the time being, as I haven't had much time to readjust to the new meta for UU yet. Anyway, PM/VM me for challenges, or find me in chat.
The Psychic Gym is closed for the night. I will open again later in the week, once I've found a decent gym opening schedule to blend in with my real-life schedule.

---

Challengers:

Challenger's name: xDIRCIOx
Leader Type & Owner: Psychic / Silver
Team used against Triad/Brain: Espeon, Magnezone, Chansey, Diggersby, Mandibuzz, Altaria
Challenger Result: Win; 2-0
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8.5/10
Comments about the match: Too much over-analysis on my part, and I've been too captivated by the fluff's beauty. ;w; I should've saved my one answer to it. Good game, though!

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Challenger's name: xDIRCIOx
Leader Type & Owner: Psychic / Silver
Team used against Triad/Brain: Espeon, Magnezone, Chansey, Diggersby, Mandibuzz, Altaria
Challenger Result: Win; 2-0
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
Comments about the match: GOD! Everything began to crumble, my counters to her one anti-Fluffy went down, thankfully Zone managed to pull through and open up some doors for Fluffy to fluff through :)

PokemonMegaBeast

Im Still Here!
Sorry Cryuel, yes I'm ORAS ready :) I'll be open later maybe ahh I'm still disappointed they made mega Salamanca too strong base 120 def and 120 Spd with a 145 or something atk your joking... Anyway Greninja got banned ^_^ I'm happy because that thing was a pain to face in my gym and it was obvious anyway. I'll try to open tomorrow.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ground Gym & Battle Village are open, PM/VM or visit Chat for a challenge.

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Sorry I haven't opened for a few days, been busy with some stuff xD.
Elec Gym open for an hour or two, pm/vm me and I will answer as soon as I can :D

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Alright, so the whole Challenger Leaderboard thing involving me has been fixed, I wiped all my teams and badges, replacing them with Team Fluffy and the badges Team Fluffy has earned. I have left the Glacial Biohazard Triad untouched because I almost have that team ready and I only need one badge...

Might open after I'm done breeding if I can gather up a nice team without using Leftovers...

Status
Not open for further replies.