• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
So I am no longer bed ridden and can actually get on with life xD I'm gonna be busy today and working tonight, so I won't open today, but I will be open tomorrow, promise!

Hey guys, sent my 3DS out to get a capture card installed so I can put my VGC battles on Youtube, so I won't be able to battle until I get it back, but I will hopefully have it back by the end of this week or beginning of next week

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
DS problem is dealt with so...

Water E3 wifi is open

Battle island is open

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Flying gym/Battle Garden closed.

Challenger's name: Conquer Phoenix
Leader Type & Owner: Flying/ Dragontamer
Team used against Triad/Facility:Keldeo, Goodra, Granbull, Landorus T, Dragonite, Gardevoir
Challenger Result:win 1-0
Rate your performance: /10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: It went back and forth the entire matchup, and a crit hit by his mega really sealed the deal for him since my final pokemon couldn't withstand his last. It was a gg.

Last edited:

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Flying gym/Battle Garden open, pm to challenge, I'll check messages regularly.

Challenger's name: Conquer Phoenix
Leader Type & Owner: Flying/ Dragontamer
Team used against Triad/Facility:Keldeo, Goodra, Granbull, Landorus T, Dragonite, Gardevoir
Challenger Result:win 1-0
Rate your performance: /10
Comments about the match: It went back and forth the entire matchup, and a crit hit by his mega really sealed the deal for him since my final pokemon couldn't withstand his last. It was a gg.

Yea gg energy ball strong

cryuel

We should have a pu frontier due to fact its now a offical tier

Hm, so can someone enlighten me as to whether it's actually an "official" Smogon Tier or not? My understanding is that the most restrictive tier is still NU and PU is what would be considered the weakest of the weak, were it a real tier. I know it exists on PS, but as far as I'm aware it's not an official tier?

Alright, so the whole Challenger Leaderboard thing involving me has been fixed, I wiped all my teams and badges, replacing them with Team Fluffy and the badges Team Fluffy has earned. I have left the Glacial Biohazard Triad untouched because I almost have that team ready and I only need one badge...

Might open after I'm done breeding if I can gather up a nice team without using Leftovers...

Thanks for correcting that, Dircio! :)

CjLNBW3.gif
Weekly Raffle Corner:
v8eOndf.png
League Weekly Raffle Banner by Enchanted Hollow Graphics' FairyWitch
Weekly prizes are given out to League Members. And to participate all you have to do is... nothing!
That's right, every registered Challenger (& Leader) with at least 1 Badge/Symbol automatically participates in the raffle. Winners are chosen randomly, however, you can increase your odds of winning a prize by actively trying to earn more Badges & Symbols! Here is how you can statistically increase your odds:

• At base, each challenger gets 1 "entry point" per 4 Badges earned in total (1 Badge/Symbol minimum)
  • During the week, for every 2 challenges in total you gain 1 "entry point" in the raffle
  • For every victory against a Gym/E3/Brain you gain 2 "entry points"
  • During casual League Tournaments, each battle awards participants with 1 "entry point" and for each Win 1 additional "entry point"
At the end of the week, everyone's entries will be compiled and your chances determined by your entries versus the size of the pot

(Minor Rules:
Each Gym can only be beaten for entries once every raffle week.
If you've won a prize during the last raffle you aren't able to win a prize in the same tier next raffle.
You may only challenge a particular Gym 3 times per raffle week and still be given entries for your challenge to count against that Gym.
During casual League Tournaments, Feature prize winners may not participate in the following Raffle for the 1st & 2nd prize. Participation prize winners are excluded from the following Raffle's 3rd prize.
)

1. 5IV shiny Dragonite with Multiscale, Adamant with Dragon Rush, Extreme Speed, Aqua Jet and Dragon Dance (winner will contact Dragontamer to claim their prize)

2. 6IV shiny Skorupi (in Quick Ball) (winner of this prize will contact Dragontamer to claim their prize)

3. 5IV Poliwag/Sneasel/Espurr (winner will contact Sito to claim their prize)
    • Calm Swift Swim Poliwag with Encore, Refresh, Endure, Haze (in Dream Ball), 31/x/31/31/31/31
    • Jolly non-HA Sneasel with Ice Punch, Ice Shard, Fake Out, Pursuit (in Moon Ball), 31/31/31/x/31/31
    • Bold HA Espurr with Assist, Trick, Barrier, Yawn (in Premier Ball), 31/x/31/31/31/31

Winners will be announced the Monday after prizes are announced, so try and collect Badges & Symbols throughout the week & weekend!

Prizes should be claimed sooner rather than later and will go back into the pot if not claimed until the next Raffle Winner announcement.

Last edited:

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Hm, so can someone enlighten me as to whether it's actually an "official" Smogon Tier or not? My understanding is that the most restrictive tier is still NU and PU is what would be considered the weakest of the weak, were it a real tier. I know it exists on PS, but as far as I'm aware it's not an official tier?

guess it is then! although I would still not mind an NFE frontier...

Fire gym is closed! the battle maze is still closed although it will be open tomorrow!

Challenger's name: xDIRCIOx
Leader Type & Owner: Twinyoshi45/Fire
Team used against Triad/Facility: Magnezone, Mandibuzz, Chansey, Salamence, Espeon, Diggersby
Challenger Result: won 2-0
Rate your performance: 9/10
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
Comments about the match: was a very close game although if I had flare blitz'd instead of (Name redacted) I might have won that, GG! enjoy the Flare badge!

Last edited:

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
PU is an official tier now. Smogon classifies certain pokemon as PU. PU should be added to the frontier as it's Never, never used pokemon essentially.

Also, yay raffle prizes at last. Now I can work on the raffle. :)

Contact me for a gym battle if you're interested as I'm free at random times.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
PU is still not an official tier (or at least smogon has not recognized it as such) although I would not mind a NFE frontier...

Fire gym is open! while the battle maze is still closed although it will be open tomorrow! in the chat!
pu? i thought its called fu

anyways water e3 and battle island is closed

Challenger's name: Phantomclaw
Leader Type & Owner: Battle Island/Dew
Team used against Triad/Facility: Kangaskhan, Seismitoed, Camerupt, Sawsbuck, Musharna, Granbull
Challenger Result: lost 5-0
Comments about the match: First Battle Island challenge I had in forever, glad I finally got one. Though hazards played a big role in that battle as well as a few predictions. Other than that, good match

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
pu? i thought its called fu

anyways water e3 and battle island is open

fu is actually lower than pu...

Challenger's name: xDIRCIOx
Leader Type & Owner: Twinyoshi45/Fire
Team used against Triad/Facility: Magnezone, Mandibuzz, Chansey, Salamence, Espeon, Diggersby
Challenger Result: won 2-0
Comments about the match: closest game ive played! Made a dumb play that put me at risk and the outcome wouldn't have changed the results too much...

Last edited:

PokemonMegaBeast

Im Still Here!
Oh gosh Smogon why these tier names. The raffle is returning :) And the top prize is a shiny Dragonite :) I have a normal one but not a shiny :) Dragin Gym Open or if you just wanna chat im in the chat :)

Marashu

Hi! Sorry! Yes, I have been and am ORAS compatible since Jan 1st. Closed will post some battle results shortly.

Also, I've been chatting with prakhar this last week, and he's currently breeding up a grass team which sounds pretty promising.

Challenger's name: phantomclaw
Leader Type & Owner: Marashu/Battle Tower Triples
Team used against Triad/Facility: Mamoswine, Terrakion, Rotom-W, Hitmonlee, Gardevoir, Mandibuzz
Challenger Result: Loss 0-3
Rate your performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: I had some luck with this one, but I feel like that makes up for some bad early-game predictions. Good match.

Challenger's name: PMB
Team used against Triad/Facility: Tyranitar Conkelldurr Gengar Mega Metagross Landorus-T !andibuzz
Challenger Result: Win 1-0
Comments about the match: I honestly should have shifted the turn before, which would have let me get an extra hit in on you. Might have decided the match. Thanks for the battle!

Challenger's name: Marashu
Leader Type & Owner: PMB/Dragon Type
Team used against Triad/Facility: Infernape Hydreigon Tangrowth Mega Aggron Kingdra Drapion
Challenger Result: Win 3-0
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: With 2 razor claw snipers, I had no reason to stop attacking when you were bulking up. If you had gone for a sweep instead of a set-up, it would be a completely different story.

Last edited:

phantomclaw

Challenger's name: Phantomclaw
Leader Type & Owner: Battle Island/Dew
Team used against Triad/Facility: Kangaskhan, Seismitoed, Camerupt, Sawsbuck, Musharna, Granbull
Challenger Result: lost 5-0
Comments about the Match: Hazard were eating all of my mons hit points along with THAT miss from Camerupt

PokemonMegaBeast

Im Still Here!
Challenger's name: PMB/Caiden
Team used against Triad/Facility: Tyranitar Conkelldurr Gengar Mega Metagross Landorus-T !andibuzz
Challenger Result: Challenger (PMB) Win 1-0
Comments about the match: Great Match this match had crits on both sides but none the less it was a great match.

Challenger's name: Marashu
Leader Type & Owner: PMB/Dragon Type
Team used against Triad/Facility: Infernape Hydreigon Tangrowth Mega Aggron Kingdra Drapion
Challenger Result: Challenger(Marashu) Win 3-0
Rate your performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: He had pokes for every member of my team i tried to work my way around it but it didn't work out. I managed to get myself a chance to sweep and then get critted. Again crits on bith sides? Great match nonetheless GG

Well I woke up early to do some matches :) Im tired now though so i think ill close.

Last edited:

phantomclaw

Hi! Sorry! Yes, I have been and am ORAS compatible since Jan 1st. Closed will post some battle results shortly.

Also, I've been chatting with prakhar this last week, and he's currently breeding up a grass team which sounds pretty promising.

Challenger's name: phantomclaw
Team used against Triad/Facility: Mamoswine, Terrakion, Rotom-W, Hitmonlee, Gardevoir, Mandibuzz
Challenger Result: Loss 0-3
Comments about the match: I had some luck with this one, but I feel like that makes up for some bad early-game predictions.
Confirming this
My mega gets ht with a crit and sp att drop.

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
GYM STATUS: CLOSED

Gonna take a break and see if I can get out of this battle funk.

Battle Report:
Challenger's name: Conquer
Leader Type & Owner: Khybon(Burnerv2)/Fighting
Team used against Triad/Facility: Quagsire, Manteric(mega), Keldeo, Rotom W, Goodra, Conkeldurr
Challenger Result: Challenger Win (1-0)
Rate your performance: 5/10
Comments about the match: Good game Conq. Probably wasn't even as close as it ended up. Out played me. Good job o/ Enjoy your shiny new badge!

Battle Report:
Challenger's name: Eleken
Leader Type & Owner: Khybon(Burnerv2)/Fighting
Team used against Triad/Facility: [Apologies, I can't remember the whole team] Gliscor, Azumarill, Ferrothorn, Jolteon, 2 others
Challenger Result: Challenger Win (6-3) Forfeit
Rate your performance: 0/10
Rate opponent's performance: 10/10
Comments about the match: By far my worst game in this league. Kinda disappointed in myself. Sorry I haven't done a good job protecting the gym Khybon. Enjoy your shiny new badge Eleken o/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.