• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
grass gym opened for a bit PM for a challenge closed

Last edited:
My frontier won't be open tonight because I have 2 challengers awaiting and if you wanna battle me just pm me anytime and I'll get b.ack to you

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Normal Gym, Ghost Gym, and Battle Village are open, PM/VM for a challenge.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
grass gym opened for a little bit :) PM for a challenge, will get back to ya ASAP closed

Last edited:
Frontier Closed PM me to sort out Battles

Leader Type: Pyramid Frontier
Challenger: TwinYoshi
Team used against Leader: Skarmory, Talonflame, Clefable, Bisharp, Serperior, Metagross
Challenger Result: Loss 3-0
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 6/10
Comments about the match: I made a bad switch at the start of the game nearly losing my talonflame but I managed to heal it up and win so GG!

Team used against Leader: Skarmory, Talonflame, Clefable, Zygarde, Roserade, Conkelderr
Challenger Result: Win 2-0
Rate your performance: 5/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: I made a bad switch at the start allowing his clefable to set up so I couldn't kill it till I only had 2 pokes left and should have had dragon pulse instead of draco meteor but GG!

Also Cryuel can we have a frontier badge for the new frontiers and what are the raffle prizes for this week

Last edited:

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Leader Type: Battle Pyramid/PokemonMadness8
Challenger: TwinYoshi45
Team used against Leader: Skarmory, Talonflame, Clefable, Bisharp, Serperior, Metagross
Comments about the match: made some bad predictions late game which cost me the game, GG!

Leader Type: Battle Pyramid/PokemonMadness8
Challenger: TwinYoshi45
Team used against Leader: Skarmory, Talonflame, Clefable, Zygarde, Roserade, Conkeldurr
Comments about the match: Roserade took care of the most problematic mon for Clefable so Clefable could properly set up which swept most of his team, GG!

Last edited:

cryuel

Frontier Closed PM me to sort out Battles

Rate opponent's performance: 6/10
Comments about the match: I made a bad switch at the start of the game nearly losing my talonflame but I managed to heal it up and win so GG!

Team used against Leader: Skarmory, Talonflame, Clefable, Zygarde, Roserade, Conkelderr
Rate your performance: 5/10
Comments about the match: I made a bad switch at the start allowing his clefable to set up so I couldn't kill it till I only had 2 pokes left and should have had dragon pulse instead of draco meteor but GG!

Also Cryuel can we have a frontier badge for the new frontiers and what are the raffle prizes for this week

Weekly Raffle Corner:
v8eOndf.png
League Weekly Raffle Banner by Lunar Subterrane Graphics' FairyWitch
Weekly prizes are given out to League Members. And to participate all you have to do is... nothing!
That's right, every registered Challenger (& Leader) with at least 1 Badge/Symbol automatically participates in the raffle. Winners are chosen randomly, and you can increase your odds of winning by actively trying to earn more Badges & Symbols! Here is how you can increase your odds:

• At base, each challenger gets 1 "entry point" per 4 Badges earned in total (1 Badge/Symbol minimum)
  • During the week, for every 2 challenges you gain 1 additional "entry point"
  • For every victory against a Leader you gain 2 additional "entry points"
  • For casual League Tournaments participation, you gain 1 additional "entry point", and for each Win another 1 additional "entry point"
At the end of the week, everyone's entries will be compiled. Your chances are determined by your entry points versus the size of the pot.

Minor Rules:
A Gym can only be beaten once for entries every raffle week.
If you've won a prize during the last raffle you aren't able to win a prize in the same tier for the next raffle.
During casual League Tournaments, Feature Prize winners may not participate in the next Raffle for 1st & 2nd prizes. Participation Prize winners are excluded from the next Raffle's 3rd prize.

1. 6IV shiny HA Tyrantrum with Dragon Dance
    (winner will contact Lord Fighting to claim their prize)

2. 2IV shiny Feebas (winner of this prize will contact Cryùel to claim their prize)

3. 5IV Poliwag/Snorunt/Oshawott (winner will contact Sito to claim their prize)
    • Swift Swim, Calm with Encore, Refresh, Endure, Haze (in Dream Ball), 31/x/31/31/31/31
    • Non-HA, Jolly with Spikes, Weather Ball, Avalanche (in Premier Ball), 31/31/31/x/31/31
    • HA, Adamant with Night Slash, 31/31/31x/31/31

Last edited:

phantomclaw

Leader Type: Doubles, phantomclaw
Challenger: Artorius
Team used against Leader: Lando-T, Lophunny, Sylveon, Infernape, Weezing, Gothitelle
Challenger Result: 2-0 loss
Comments about the match:he brought a lot of mons which you dont see much in doubles, but they still put up a good match

Ground, Psychic, Steel and UU Frontier is OPEN, PM me when Ready. (watching Anime so will check every 20mins or so) Close

Leader Type: Doubles, phantomclaw
Team used against Leader: Lando-T, Lophunny, Sylveon, Infernape, Weezing, Gothitelle
Challenger Result: 2-0 loss
Comments about the match:he brought a lot of mons which you dont see much in doubles, but they still put up a good match
I was not expecting to his line up that he had. GG

Leader Type: Dew (Battle Island: NU Frontier)
Team used against Leader: Quagsire, Avalugg, Gourgeist, Miltank, Weezing & Pikachu.
Challenger Result: 5-2 *Leader Forfeit*
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: GG

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
All facilities open for 30mins-1hour, pm/vm or visit chat for a challenge.

EDIT: CLOSED

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Water E3 is open

Battle Island is open

Leader Type: Dew (Battle Island: NU Frontier)
Team used against Leader: Quagsire, Avalugg, Gourgeist, Miltank, Weezing & Pikachu.
Challenger Result: 5-2 *Leader Forfeit*
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: GG

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
updates for the fairy gym everyone I should have it open this monday coming up for sure but cryuel I still would like a apprentice just in case for later when i can't open on and off. I am not sure if you noticed my post I don't mind cutty being my apprentice when I am busy.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
First of all, please welcome our new Grass Gym Leader, Dunkleosteus!! :D

~League News~
tumblr_static_8ultjopy2qsk4oog0ss4woo4c_1280_v2.png

Dear Trinity League,

After a few Leaders made a wonderful suggestion, the Trinity League will be rolling out with "TRINITY 3.0" which entails a COMPLETE RESET OF ALL GYM BADGES.
I had been toying with this idea in the back of my mind as well, but the main motivation is to kick some life into the League again and make things exciting for those of us who already have many Badges, and of course for those who are still collecting them. The other main motivation is to introduce new, themed Triads which will further make our League unique and more cohesive.

This will affect us as follows:
  1. All Challengers have two weeks (until June 14th) to earn current Badges in the hopes of achieving a Champion's Badge. All Badges will be reset on June 15th.
  2. Symbols will not be reset and any Champion Badge earned will remain in our Hall of Fame.
  3. Team Registration will be wiped and restarted on June 15th.
  4. We will adopt the following new Triads (names to be suggested), which outlines shared CT weaknesses & resistances.
  5. The E3 Triad will no longer be fixed and, instead, rotate by means of Triad with the most Tournament wins in the most recent League Tournament. So when we have casual League Tournaments, the Triad with the most Tournament Win points of the most recent Tournament will become the new E3 Triad.
  6. We will do away with the current E3 Legendary Badges and, instead, maintain regular Badges for the entire League. (This is largely due to the fact that our sponsor, Kida-Ookami, is very busy and may be difficult to contact)
  7. Special Gym Userbars can be requested individually at The Under, if you wish to have a different representing Pokémon. The procedure for this will be outlined in the OP Leader Rules by June 15th.

Activity for both Activity Rules must be maintained in a regular manner if you wish to keep your position! (Exceptions will only be made under sensible circumstances if these have been mentioned to me before, which many of you are good at doing.) There are a few Leaders who unfortunately have been rather inactive lately.

Please mention this when Challengers challenge your Gym so they are aware in case they miss this post!

Also, a great suggestion came to create a separate Champion's Badge for those hardcore players who manage to get all Badges using one Team for all Gyms without switching. A great idea I think, and I'll see what I can come up with.

CjLNBW3.gif

Weekly Raffle Corner:
v8eOndf.png
League Weekly Raffle Banner by Enchanted Hollow Graphics' FairyWitch
Weekly prizes are given out to League Members. And to participate all you have to do is... nothing!
That's right, every registered Challenger (& Leader) with at least 1 Badge/Symbol automatically participates in the raffle. Winners are chosen randomly, and you can increase your odds of winning by actively trying to earn more Badges & Symbols! Here is how you can increase your odds:

• At base, each challenger gets 1 "entry point" per 4 Badges earned in total (1 Badge/Symbol minimum)
  • During the week, for every 2 challenges you gain 1 additional "entry point"
  • For every victory against a Leader you gain 2 additional "entry points"
  • For casual League Tournaments participation, you gain 1 additional "entry point", and for each Win another 1 additional "entry point"
At the end of the week, everyone's entries will be compiled. Your chances are determined by your entry points versus the size of the pot.

Minor Rules:
A Gym can only be beaten once for entries every raffle week.
If you've won a prize during the last raffle you aren't able to win a prize in the same tier for the next raffle.
During casual League Tournaments, Feature Prize winners may not participate in the next Raffle for 1st & 2nd prizes. Participation Prize winners are excluded from the next Raffle's 3rd prize.

1. 6IV Timid shiny Latias
    (winner will contact Ywinyoshi45 to claim their prize)

2. Lv1 6IV Quiet Pichu/5IV Quiet Pichu with Fake Out and Volt Tackle (winner of this prize will contact Cutty to claim their prize)

3. 5IV Goomy/Frillish/Charmander (winner will contact Cryùel to claim their prize)
    • Sap Sipper Goomy, Quirky (in Ultra Ball), 31/x/31/31/31/31
    • Water Absorb Frillish, Calm with Recover (Female, in Dive Ball), 31/x/31/31/31/31
    • Blaze Charmander, Adamant with Dragon Dance and Outrage (in Timer Ball), 31/31/31/x/31/31

Winners will be announced the Monday after prizes are announced, so earn Badges & Symbols throughout the week & weekend!
Prizes should be claimed sooner rather than later and will go back into the pot if not claimed until the next Raffle Winner announcement unless otherwise arranged.

Didn't even know about this...Anyways, I'll join

cryuel

~League News~
tumblr_static_8ultjopy2qsk4oog0ss4woo4c_1280_v2.png

Dear Trinity League,

After a few Leaders made a wonderful suggestion, the Trinity League will be rolling out with "TRINITY 3.0" which entails a COMPLETE RESET OF ALL GYM BADGES.
I had been toying with this idea in the back of my mind as well, but the main motivation is to kick some life into the League again and make things exciting for those of us who already have many Badges, and of course for those who are still collecting them. The other main motivation is to introduce new, themed Triads which will further make our League unique and more cohesive.

This will affect us as follows:
  1. All Challengers have two weeks (until June 14th) to earn current Badges in the hopes of achieving a Champion's Badge. All Badges will be reset on June 15th.
  2. Symbols will not be reset and any Champion Badge earned will remain in our Hall of Fame.
  3. Team Registration will be wiped and restarted on June 15th.
  4. We will adopt the following new Triads (names to be suggested), which outlines shared CT weaknesses & resistances.
  5. The E3 Triad will no longer be fixed and, instead, rotate by means of Triad with the most Tournament wins in the most recent League Tournament. So when we have casual League Tournaments, the Triad with the most Tournament Win points of the most recent Tournament will become the new E3 Triad.
  6. We will do away with the current E3 Legendary Badges and, instead, maintain regular Badges for the entire League. (This is largely due to the fact that our sponsor, Kida-Ookami, is very busy and may be difficult to contact)
  7. Special Gym Userbars can be requested individually at The Under, if you wish to have a different representing Pokémon. The procedure for this will be outlined in the OP Leader Rules by June 15th.

Activity for both Activity Rules must be maintained in a regular manner if you wish to keep your position! (Exceptions will only be made under sensible circumstances if these have been mentioned to me before, which many of you are good at doing.) There are a few Leaders who unfortunately have been rather inactive lately.

Please mention this when Challengers challenge your Gym so they are aware in case they miss this post!

Also, a great suggestion came to create a separate Champion's Badge for those hardcore players who manage to get all Badges using one Team for all Gyms without switching. A great idea I think, and I'll see what I can come up with.

The League reset (Trinity 3.0) is happening tonight - YAY! I have already re-arranged the OP to this end.
I will not be here this weekend and will be returning tomorrow night only, so for Leaders please help out with the following instructions:

• @all Gym Leaders: Check your information in the OP and make sure it is all correct! If not, please PM me with what needs to be updated.

• @all interested Gym Leaders: Gym switches are fine; make sure to both post your desired switch (e.g. Ground Gym and Psychic Gym would like to switch, so both would post saying it was mutually agreed).

• @all Thread Overseers: Please help wipe ALL badge Wins (not Symbols and not the "Own" fields) on the spreadsheet starting June 14th. Post in our League Thread so that everyone is updated.

• @all Thread Overseers: Same thing for Team Registration. Once wiped, please update on thread.

• @all Thread Overseers: The spreadsheet has not been updated since page 269. Please help flicker through the thread updating ONLY won Symbols (since we will be having a League reset on June 14th). Indicate the page you reached on the upper left of the googledoc.

[*]@all Leaders: If you still want to continue being a member of the League once we reset tomorrow, please post here commenting on your projected activity for Gym openings as well as that you would like to remain being a ... Leader (or switch Gyms).
    Inactive members will be reviewed and have their positions vacated unless they indicate their activity. Thanks! :)
    (remind your fellow Triad members of this post)

Last edited:

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
The League reset (Trinity 3.0) is happening tonight - YAY! I have already re-arranged the OP to this end.
I will not be here this weekend and will be returning tomorrow night only, so for Leaders please help out with the following instructions:

• @all Gym Leaders: Check your information in the OP and make sure it is all correct! If not, please PM me with what needs to be updated.

• @all interested Gym Leaders: Gym switches are fine; make sure to both post your desired switch (e.g. Ground Gym and Psychic Gym would like to switch, so both would post saying it was mutually agreed).

• @all Thread Overseers: Please help wipe ALL badge Wins (not Symbols and not the "Own" fields) on the spreadsheet starting June 14th. Post in our League Thread so that everyone is updated.

• @all Thread Overseers: Same thing for Team Registration. Once wiped, please update on thread.

• @all Thread Overseers: The spreadsheet has not been updated since page 269. Please help flicker through the thread updating ONLY won Symbols (since we will be having a League reset on June 14th). Indicate the page you reached on the upper left of the googledoc.

[*]@all Leaders: If you still want to continue being a member of the League once we reset tomorrow, please post here commenting on your projected activity for Gym openings as well as that you would like to remain being a ... Leader (or switch Gyms).
    Inactive members will be reviewed and have their positions vacated unless they indicate their activity. Thanks! :)
Does that mean i cant open tonight like i planned t,t. IM IN!. ILL OPEN ALL DAY TOMMOROW!!!!!

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
oh my! I have been a bit inactive this past week (sorry for that challengers but finals have finally arrived for me D: ) I should be able to open up tomorrow for a bit but finals will be over on thursday so just hang in there with my temporary irregular schedule but for now I must sleep! ZZZZZZZ

C'mon, I thought this was a done deal when we spoke about it.. now I have to post too? LOL
Anyway, Me and Alex aka TheShovel1887 will be switching gyms. He's gona go Ground and I will take over as Psychic.
Also add "doubles" to my battle format as I'll be doing random format any given time I wish on random days.
Badge name: Mentality
Change my userbar mon too.. to Espeon to go with the theme we have set up. thx
Also, re-arrange the our userbar too.. Pink, Purple and black, get a nicer blend.

Status
Not open for further replies.