• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheShoveler1887

Rock Shoveler
Yup, coming back as the ground gym leader :D Sito, this means I'll be whooping you into shape as my triad buddy. Gotta get dem results! *shakes fist* I have a team ready as of now, but I'm gonna hold off on opening until the new league changes take effect.

Yup, coming back as the ground gym leader :D Sito, this means I'll be whooping you into shape as my triad buddy. Gotta get dem results! *shakes fist* I have a team ready as of now, but I'm gonna hold off on opening until the new league changes take effect.

Unlike Summers, I have clean up the ground gym for ya and even fixed every crack that was made in battle.
You'll find new bedsheets in the storage room at the end of the corridor right across the bedroom.
The kitchen is that way and to your left is the washroom. I take my leave now. Enjoy!
LOL

1more thing, some runic villagers have moved across that street.
Sadly, they have destroyed the housing market value in this area.
Trololololol! :p

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
I want to keep being Bug Leader and Will try to be active twice a week!

I want to keep being Bug Leader and Will try to be active twice a week!

Opening every weekend aint bad if your free that is. If you can keep to it people will know when to be on to challenge you.
We do have 2 Leaders who only play on weekends anyway and they make sure to keep it up, making it promising when to catch them online.

(Artorius reaches out and pet Little Cryuel on the head and says, Aww So Cute) :p

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
My information is good, but I'm now also allowing Double Battles. I'll update the spreadsheet once I get on a PC that way I can work on it much quicker. I'm planning on keeping my Normal Gym Position, and opening schedule is mostly random. I usually open during the weekdays when I have enough time. I also accept matches if I'm not open but on the chat.

Art, I left the Ground Gym in good condition, plus none of my Pokemon used Dig, and I didn't live at the gym, I had my own home. I live at my Normal Gym though because of very HOPE-full!

Cryuel, Art just wants the attention, we have to not give it to him.

My information is good, but I'm now also allowing Double Battles. I'll update the spreadsheet once I get on a PC that way I can work on it much quicker. I'm planning on keeping my Normal Gym Position, and opening schedule is mostly random. I usually open during the weekdays when I have enough time. I also accept matches if I'm not open but on the chat.

Art, I left the Ground Gym in good condition, plus none of my Pokemon used Dig, and I didn't live at the gym, I had my own home. I live at my Normal Gym though because of very HOPE-full!

Cryuel, Art just wants the attention, we have to not give it to him.
See, I go double he go's double.. Copy-cat
You just wona be like me. Should have told me sooner, would have treated you nicer! Aww
Attention? You just said my name twice tho? Lmfao

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Howdy o/

I plan on keeping the Fighting Gym position. My opening schedule will mostly be random, but I'll try to open every Tuesday or Wednesday (will vary cuz my days off on those two).
It's still the 13th, but I'll be available to help wipe the badges around 11 pm tonight if that's acceptable.

I'll also take a look at the symbol stuff :V *trots*
Edit: Updated the spreadsheet (symbols) until page 281 o/

Last edited:

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
I do wish to keep my gym leader position! all the info that is there should be good including the battle types, my opening schedule will be most days (with Wednesdays and Saturdays being days that I will always open on) after my final final is over this Wednesday! but I should be able to open up at least once before then

Marashu

Hey,

First of all, I do plan on staying in darkness. ;) I'm usually pretty available Sundays, and often on weeknights (varies from week to week). I plan on opening tomorrow. I'm often on in the chat, and can either take challenges there or schedule them for later.

Edit: Don't know why or how I forgot, but I also plan on keeping the Battle Towers.

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
I know I'm not a leader here anymore (that may change xD) but I'm actually excited for you guys. I'll certainly be looking into available gym slots once its all sorted out, I really need to get back into battling.

Cutty

Forever now
I shall maintain my position as maître de poison as well.
I'd like the badge's name to be changed into Toxique badge please.
Also the battle style should be only Singles for now. Not sure why it says I can cover all style, never said that in the first place.
Other stuff can be kept the same.
I'm mostly available on weekends, Saturday - Sunday, I will usually open officially or challengers can arrange battle times w/ me ahead of time or if they see me online on forums.
Still no chat for me.
That's all.

EDIT: Oh I'm GMT +7 btw.

Last edited:
Hi guys I plan on keeping my position at the pyramid frontier I'm now going to be open everyday from 7-8pm except Monday's which will be 6-6:30pm

Marashu

Just so everyone knows, the badges and teams have been RESET! The league spreadsheet has also been updated to reflect the new triads. I wish everyone the best of luck in their league challenges.

I should be good to open within the next half hour or so - either PM/VM me, or come to the chat with your challenges.

Also, as many of you know, I will be getting married in about 9 weeks. As such, I will not be active in the league for the entire month of August. I am looking for a Dark Apprentice to act from August 1 - August 31. I can help with testing, team building, etc for the month of July.

EDIT: I am now closed

Last edited:

cryuel

Thanks, and welcome back!! :) Please post the application just for formality sake (need Badge name, FC & GMT from you), but you can open anytime from now.

Unlike Summers, I have clean up the ground gym for ya and even fixed every crack that was made in battle.
You'll find new bedsheets in the storage room at the end of the corridor right across the bedroom.
The kitchen is that way and to your left is the washroom. I take my leave now. Enjoy!
LOL

Please also check your information in the OP, Artorius. Your badge name is missing for instance.
Also, while this has been "entertaining" so far, please don't overdo it because League Owners have been reprimanded by the forum staff regarding off-topic conversation that otherwise should go onto people's walls.

I know I'm not a leader here anymore (that may change xD) but I'm actually excited for you guys. I'll certainly be looking into available gym slots once its all sorted out, I really need to get back into battling.

You certainly should come back! :) Hey, wouldn't Marashu's apprenticeship for the August month be perfect??

I shall maintain my position as maître de poison as well.
I'd like the badge's name to be changed into Toxique badge please.
Also the battle style should be only Singles for now. Not sure why it says I can cover all style, never said that in the first place.
Other stuff can be kept the same.
I'm mostly available on weekends, Saturday - Sunday, I will usually open officially or challengers can arrange battle times w/ me ahead of time or if they see me online on forums.
Still no chat for me.
That's all.

EDIT: Oh I'm GMT +7 btw.

Both changes were registered - have another check please. :)

Just so everyone knows, the badges and teams have been RESET! The league spreadsheet has also been updated to reflect the new triads. I wish everyone the best of luck in their league challenges.

I should be good to open within the next half hour or so - either PM/VM me, or come to the chat with your challenges.

Also, as many of you know, I will be getting married in about 9 weeks. As such, I will not be active in the league for the entire month of August. I am looking for a Dark Apprentice to act from August 1 - August 31. I can help with testing, team building, etc for the month of July.

So happy for you both! :)
As I mentioned a bit above, perhaps DT could be a great apprentice for your Gym?

~League News~
tumblr_static_8ultjopy2qsk4oog0ss4woo4c_1280_v2.png

As Marashu mentioned, Trinity 3.0 is OPEN! :)

I am still missing update posts from the Grass, Water, Electric, Flying, Rock, Psychic, Fairy, Steel, and Ice Gym. Please read my earlier post on the activity post carefully and make sure you check your OP info and post the required info!

@all League Leaders - I am instating a new activity rule - effectively immediately - as part of Leader Rule 2, particularly as there are many Leaders who open and close in a short span of time and/or repeatedly open without having any Challengers. The rule reads as follows:

1) Every Leader must post at least once a week to show activity & open shop at least once every two weeks. In case of a longer absence, be sure to find an Apprentice and let me know in advance.
2) If you cannot comply with 1), you risk having your post closed or replaced. Having no challengers after three openings is grounds for a Strike.

Please think about this as you open your Gyms/Facilities. A Strike simply as a warning, which in such a case would be a "good" thing since the League is meant to offer battles, and when there is a Leader who repeatedly does not have battles this negatively affects the League. Hopefully this will have such Leaders actively invite battles rather than making it a norm of being idle.
The chatroom is very helpful in this regard as you can always invite other online members if they're around and you're open. For those of you who enjoy Gym Battles, this should be no issue. Have fun and battle away~~~

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Art has chosen a Badge Name, Mentality its on the Spreadsheet and his his post somewhere above. It just has lots of Random things with it.

cryuel

C'mon, I thought this was a done deal when we spoke about it.. now I have to post too? LOL
Anyway, Me and Alex aka TheShovel1887 will be switching gyms. He's gona go Ground and I will take over as Psychic.
Also add "doubles" to my battle format as I'll be doing random format any given time I wish on random days.
Badge name: Mentality
Change my userbar mon too.. to Espeon to go with the theme we have set up. thx
Also, re-arrange the our userbar too.. Pink, Purple and black, get a nicer blend.

@DJ, thanks, I've updated the OP now.
@Artorius, please read what it says in the OP regarding custom userbars (which you are welcome to request) under Leader Rule 13).

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
I shall remain ice leder and ubers master.

So now badges have been reset you all have a higher chance of winning on the raffle! Get your badges quickly to give yourself an advantage. :)

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
Thanks, and welcome back!! :) Please post the application just for formality sake (need Badge name, FC & GMT from you), but you can open anytime from now.

Please also check your information in the OP, Artorius. Your badge name is missing for instance.
Also, while this has been "entertaining" so far, please don't overdo it because League Owners have been reprimanded by the forum staff regarding off-topic conversation that otherwise should go onto people's walls.

You certainly should come back! :) Hey, wouldn't Marashu's apprenticeship for the August month be perfect??

Both changes were registered - have another check please. :)

So happy for you both! :)
As I mentioned a bit above, perhaps DT could be a great apprentice for your Gym?

~League News~
tumblr_static_8ultjopy2qsk4oog0ss4woo4c_1280_v2.png

As Marashu mentioned, Trinity 3.0 is OPEN! :)

I am still missing update posts from the Grass, Water, Electric, Flying, Rock, Psychic, Fairy, Steel, and Ice Gym. Please read my earlier post on the activity post carefully and make sure you check your OP info and post the required info!

@all League Leaders - I am instating a new activity rule - effectively immediately - as part of Leader Rule 2, particularly as there are many Leaders who open and close in a short span of time and/or repeatedly open without having any Challengers. The rule reads as follows:

1) Every Leader must post at least once a week to show activity & open shop at least once every two weeks. In case of a longer absence, be sure to find an Apprentice and let me know in advance.
2) If you cannot comply with 1), you risk having your post closed or replaced. Having no challengers after three openings is grounds for a Strike.

Please think about this as you open your Gyms/Facilities. A Strike simply as a warning, which in such a case would be a "good" thing since the League is meant to offer battles, and when there is a Leader who repeatedly does not have battles this negatively affects the League. Hopefully this will have such Leaders actively invite battles rather than making it a norm of being idle.
The chatroom is very helpful in this regard as you can always invite other online members if they're around and you're open. For those of you who enjoy Gym Battles, this should be no issue. Have fun and battle away~~~

Ok some Questions. What if we just dont get messages about battles? My current interent cant handle the Chatroom that well.

Also im going to open in about an hour so... Theirs that

Status
Not open for further replies.