• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ok some Questions. What if we just dont get messages about battles? My current interent cant handle the Chatroom that well.

Also im going to open in about an hour so... Theirs that

Not getting a Message about a battle should be fine, as long as you open for challengers daily, eventually someone will get in touch with you for a battle.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Just so everyone knows, the badges and teams have been RESET! The league spreadsheet has also been updated to reflect the new triads. I wish everyone the best of luck in their league challenges.

I should be good to open within the next half hour or so - either PM/VM me, or come to the chat with your challenges.

Also, as many of you know, I will be getting married in about 9 weeks. As such, I will not be active in the league for the entire month of August. I am looking for a Dark Apprentice to act from August 1 - August 31. I can help with testing, team building, etc for the month of July.

EDIT: I am now closed

I been working the last three days sorry about that cryuel and I just now realized that didn't see my name at the top almost had a heart attack. lol I am still here for fairy gym as well as I really should be opening up tommorow for you guys to keep my active position as fairy gym. I will try harder to open up more for the rules. I also like to know what is that your missing cryuel double checking don't see anything wrong with it from a quick look but I did notice you didn't update anything about cutty which I did say I don't mind him being my apprentice to keep my gym open for challengers while I am busy with work and irl awhile back which not sure if you still want me to train cutty for the gym position even though he has experience from pokegyms. I am tired typing this so if this is hard to read sorry, working night shift 3 times in a row is so tiring when you work retail with crazy customers.

Last edited:

phantomclaw

I will keep the rock gym and doubles enjoy both
could I change my badge name to disaster badge
going to enjoy the reset

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Yup, coming back as the ground gym leader :D Sito, this means I'll be whooping you into shape as my triad buddy. Gotta get dem results! *shakes fist* I have a team ready as of now, but I'm gonna hold off on opening until the new league changes take effect.

Hey, its not my fault that I was beaten the most before :p
I will try to open most days, people can simply pm/vm me to see if I am online xD
My new and hopefully improve team is ready, so my elec gym is open, pm/vm me and I will answer as soon as I can :)

Edit:

Well, it was close xD?

Leader Type: Elec/Sito
Challenger: Cutty
Team used against Leader: Glalie,Lanturn,Milktank,Serperior,Machamp,Flygon
Challenger Result: Win 1-0
Rate your performance: 6/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: Really good battle, and great start for the league reset for me xD. Still learning how my team works, and I guess it was really obvious what I was gonna do :p

Last edited:

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
grass gym opened for a little bit :) closed

Last edited:

phantomclaw

Rock and doubles are closed pm/vm or just come in the chat

Leader Type:doubles, phantomclaw
Challenger: Artorius
Team used against Leader: Gliscor, lando-T, genesect, kelfki, blaziken, togekiss
Challenger Result: 1-0 win
Rate your performance: 7/10
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
Comments about the match:screens and hazards was smart and that ruined my team

Last edited:
Leader Type: Doubles, phantomclaw
Challenger: Artorius
Team used against Leader: Lando-T, Blaziken, Togekiss, Klefki, Gliscor & Genesect
Challenger Result: Won 1-0
Rate your performance: 6/10
Comments about the match. GG (I didn't make my team so I didn't really enjoy it. Still Won tho lol)

Ohh Crap, Just notice the rules says "only 1Non-Ubers"
Both me and leader didn't notice till the match was over.. So I guess a Cheap win on my side! Sry

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Normal Gym & RU Facility are Open, PM/VM or visit chat for a battle. I'll also be doing challenges myself so I'll get to you as the time permits.

Normal Gym Challenges
Challenger's Name: Sito
Leader Type & Owner: Normal / DJSummers
Team used against Triad/Facility: Runic Triad / Raikou, Galvantula, Scizor, Heracross, Rotom, Dragonite
Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 5
Rate your performance: 9/10
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: Good game, that Rock Blast miss from Heracross could have made the score different.

My League Challenges
Challenger's Name: DJSummers
Leader Type & Owner: Electric / Sito
Team used against Triad/Facility: Graviton Triad / Garchomp, Tornadus, Amoonguss, Slowbro, Heatran, Clefable
Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 3
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
Comments about the match: That paralysis on Clefable, and also not knowing what item my Heatran had a bit earlier. I'll have to check over my items before next match that way I'll know who has what. Good game all the way.

EDIT: Going to close since I am hot at the moment, I'll open up again later or tomorrow.

Last edited:

cryuel

I been working the last three days sorry about that cryuel and I just now realized that didn't see my name at the top almost had a heart attack. lol I am still here for fairy gym as well as I really should be opening up tommorow for you guys to keep my active position as fairy gym. I will try harder to open up more for the rules. I also like to know what is that your missing cryuel double checking don't see anything wrong with it from a quick look but I did notice you didn't update anything about cutty which I did say I don't mind him being my apprentice to keep my gym open for challengers while I am busy with work and irl awhile back which not sure if you still want me to train cutty for the gym position even though he has experience from pokegyms. I am tired typing this so if this is hard to read sorry, working night shift 3 times in a row is so tiring when you work retail with crazy customers.

Don't worry, Fairy, and thanks for posting! :)
I must have missed Cutty's accepting your outreach to train him as your Gym's apprentice. Please go ahead with the training as soon as you can (minimum is one defending and one challenging battle) so that he may open for you. Remember not to ever open at the same time though. His apprenticeship would last three weeks from his first day of opening.

Ok some Questions. What if we just dont get messages about battles? My current interent cant handle the Chatroom that well.

Leaders are not expected to open everyday by any means (see Leader Rule 1). However, a League attracts negative attention when Leaders open and close frequently with no battles posted. Not getting messages is not an excuse because when we open, you are supposed to check every now and then for messages (why would you open otherwise?). We want to discourage the "set and forget it" mentality when opening our Gyms and instead aim to have at least one battle when we open. If a Leader receives a Strike for not having had challengers after three openings, then the Strike should remind you that you're not doing something right. It often helps also mentioning in advance when you might be open and how long for. Does that answer your question? Let us know if you're still unsure about something.

I will keep the rock gym and doubles enjoy both
could I change my badge name to disaster badge
going to enjoy the reset

Sorry, request denied. Badge names should be thematically related to the type and more or less be able to be attributed by others. "Disaster Badge" reminds me more of the Dark Gym. You're welcome to think of another name, however.

Still missing the "remaining post" from the following Gyms:
Grass, Water, Flying, and Dragon Gym.
If these members are in your Triad, please give them a nudge via VM/PM to post as otherwise I will take it as a sign of wanting to have their positions vacated.
(My apologies if one of you mentioned it; just remind me via PM if you did)

Also @Marashu & @Dew: Please come up with different Badge names as we are not E3 anymore and now Gym Leaders. :) Your Userbars and Badges have also reverted (see OP). :)

TheShoveler1887

Rock Shoveler
Gym not open, though if you ever see me in the chat feel free to challenge me (any time, really). First battle of my gym was fun!

Challenger's Name: Marashu
Leader Type & Owner: Ground/Shoveler
Team used against Triad/Facility: Graviton Triad / Alakazam, Gliscor, Cloyster, Crustle, Excadrill, Serperior
Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 2
Comments about the match: Well played throughout. Not running the right EVs lost him the game at the end after I forgot that Alakazam had a scarf and threw my scarfer to the fishes. Really close one there. Also surprised at how durable his sandwich is even after being toasted.

Marashu

Challenger's Name: Marashu
Leader Type & Owner: Ground/Shoveler
Team used against Triad/Facility: Graviton Triad / Alakazam, Gliscor, Cloyster, Crustle, Excadrill, Serperior
Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 2
Comments about the match: So happy to be able to use Sandwich in the league again! Really great match - glad the scarf 'zam was able to catch you off guard - if it wasn't scarfed, the game would not have been as close. Lack of EVs, as well as a missed prediction that would have given a tiny bit more damage to one of your mons, spelled my downfall.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Fairy gym will be open till 11 pm gmt -5 my time which just message me for a challenge and I can work out a time as well as I need to find cutty to rearrange a training time to get him ready to open for me when I am not available.

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
Bug Gym is Open for about 2 hours!!!!

Challenger's name: Artorius
Leader Type (Bug) & Owner: Khybon
Team used against this Triad: Gorgimera: Amoonguss, Conkeldurr, Landy-T, Charizard, Eelektross & Umbreon
Challenger Result: Won 4-0
Rate your performance:8
Rate opponent's performance: 7
Comments about the match: GG

Last edited:

LynxForte

The Phoenix
E6zacU8.png

Challenger Application
Username/Nickname: LynxForte
Favourite type: Water, Dark, Electric
Triad you’ll find most challenging: None

CLxaQ7J.png

GYM LEADER Application
Username/Nickname: LynxForte
FriendCode & GMT time zone: 4485-0447-2297 (GMT -5)
Leader type: Steel
Badge name: Blacksmith
Battle style(s): Singles
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes/No?
Competitive experience & expected activity per two weeks: 2 years(ish); few days out of the week
Have you read all rules carefully?: Yes

Last edited:

Cutty

Forever now
Leader Type: Elec/Sito
Challenger: Cutty
Team used against Leader: Glalie,Lanturn,Milktank,Serperior,Machamp,Flygon
Challenger Result: Win 1-0
Comments about the match: It was close n intense. I like your new team n strategy. I think you did well n knew what your doing n gave a good fight. Awesome first match! Gg Sito :)

Leader Type (Bug) & Owner: Khybon
Team used against this Triad: Gorgimera: Amoonguss, Conkeldurr, Landy-T, Charizard, Eelektross & Umbreon
Challenger Result: Won 4-0
Rate opponent's performance: 7
Comments about the match: GG

Leader Type (Fairy) & Owner: FairyWitch
Team used against this Triad: Mystic: Scizor, Serperior, Sylveon, Mew, Weezing and Rotom-W
Challenger Result: Won 6-3
Rate opponent's performance:5
Comments about the match: Why did you go for a belly-drum when I have a healthy Electric/water and Grass Resistance Still waiting to come out. Azumarill wouldn't have lived Leaf-Storm even after the Sitrus berry.. At 100% health, Leaf-Storm does 88%-103% on it and it was at 50% health, if the berry popped.. 70% max. GG

Last edited:

Marashu

So, I might not have a game any more. Went to update something in the shop, and halfway through it said my SD card was corrupted. My copy of ORAS was digital on that SD card. So, I don't think I'll be opening soon?

Edit: I can re-download the game. I just won't have any competitive mons. *cries*

I do have about 70 boxes of breedjects in my bank, because I never release anything. It's just going to be a lo-o-o-ong climb back up. So yeah, dark gym will be closed until I can get myself a team again. *cries at having lost my competitive shiny Kingdra*

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
So, I might not have a game any more. Went to update something in the shop, and halfway through it said my SD card was corrupted. My copy of ORAS was digital on that SD card. So, I don't think I'll be opening soon?

Edit: I can re-download the game. I just won't have any competitive mons. *cries*

I do have about 70 boxes of breedjects in my bank, because I never release anything. It's just going to be a lo-o-o-ong climb back up. So yeah, dark gym will be closed until I can get myself a team again. *cries at having lost my competitive shiny Kingdra*

That really stinks man....I have some 5iv mons I could give you if you need them.

Also, if whoever is the flying gym leader doesn't give a response, I might be interested in retaking my old position :3

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

well that sucks :c sorry to here that marashu which I hope your game gets back up and running again if you need anything I can help with breeds if you need anything if I have them ;) I think I was breeding houndours awhile back I may have spares to help breed if you need it.

TheShoveler1887

Rock Shoveler

I can help clone you some mons if that helps. Try to minimize the damages :( I know I have stuff like houndoom, Hydreigon, bisharp, and over 200 other competitive Pokemon I can give ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.