• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
I shall more than likely open tommorow or tuesday. Congrats to all the new leaders <3

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
puppy-stampede-o.gif

Anyway, my last new team member is set to go, so I will be able to open up tomorrow as planned.

love the gif and yep got a new puppy ^_^ he is a collie and english shepherd mix :p he is a cutie pie ;) anyway i will open my gym up probably later tonight hopefully the puppy is energic lol

cryuel

Thanks! I was looking for whether a gym position was open or if the ground leader needed an apprentice. I guess not, oh well!

Hi MegaMeganium!
At the moment all our Gym Leader positions are filled. We are, however, in search of a few Frontier Leaders.
As for apprentices, as you can see in the OP (post #2) we are looking for a few apprentices. If there are no apprentice positions explicitly advertised, you are welcome to ask the Leader (e.g. the Ground Leader) if they would take you in as their apprentice.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
I see, thanks! Where can I find the rulesets for the Battle Frontier things? (Battle Garden and Battle Carousel)
Those are in the Battle Frontier spoiler in the first post.

Also, Normal Gym & Battle Village are open, PM/VM for Challenge, or visit the chat.

EDIT: CLOSED

My Gym Challenges
Challenger's Name: DJSummers
Leader Type & Owner: Flying / dragontamer44722
Team used against Triad/Facility: Graviton Triad / Garchomp, Tornadus, Amoonguss, Slowbro, Heatran, Clefable
Challenger Result: Win 3 - 0
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 6/10
Comments about the match: Good game, letting a good teammate go down allowed me to pull that sweep.

Leader Type & Owner: Bug / Khybon
Team used against Triad/Facility: Gorgimera Triad / Eelektross, Glalie, Rhyperior, Durant, Tauros, Nidoking
Challenger Result: Won 3 - 0
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: Very fun match, if it Durant would have missed, I would have lost. Good game Khybon.

Leader Type & Owner: Fire / twinyoshi45
Team used against Triad/Facility: Elements Triad / Beedrill, Aurorus, Gyarados, Espeon, Eelektross, Porygon-Z
Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 1
Comments about the match: Playing around with a specific Pokemon and allowed it to severly damage a teammate. And that ending that was not seen coming.

Last edited:

cryuel

I see, thanks! Where can I find the rulesets for the Battle Frontier things? (Battle Garden and Battle Carousel)

As DJ mentioned, you can find them under the Battle Frontier spoiler as well as under the Frontier Rules spoiler, both in our OP.

You're of course also welcome to register as a Challenger and test your competitive battle skills in that way.

cryuel

I see. Im interested in the Battle Dimension. Do you use ORAS or Showdown on that, as I have both

Do read all our rules, because they will answer most of your questions. ;)
To answer though, Showdown is a minimum for the Frontier (we don't do Showdown for Gym battles) and ORAS Wifi would be a great added bonus.

Have a good read through the rules, give it some thought and think about how active you think you would be, and if you're still interested and have a team ready post your application~

NGeoJIl.png

@Trinity League Leaders, since we had a recent League reset and used the Triple Triad Tournament to decide the next Elite 3 Triad, only Triads where at least 2 members completed all rounds could be considered. This includes the following Triads:
  1. Elements Triad (Dew@2Wins & Dunkleosteus@1Win)
  2. Graviton Triad (Sito@2Wins, Shoveler@3Wins & Dunkleosteus@1Win)
  3. Runic Triad (Burnerv2@4Wins & Cryùel@4Wins)
  4. (Dew@2Wins & Dunkleosteus@1Win)

The Gorgimera, Mystics and Primal Triad cannot contend as they either had less than 2 members participating or did not complete all 5 rounds with at least 2 members.
As it stands by number of win average per Triad, the Runic Triad will be the first E3 Triad until a different Triad can contend for E3 status during the next Tournament. Thank you all League Members for participating!

The Mystics Triad was a serious contender for E3; it's a real pity that Marashu and Artorius didn't complete their rounds. It would have been very interesting to compare win points in the event of an equal win ratio standing.

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Closed for now. Will open again tomorrow with some edits.

Leader Type: Flying
Challenger: DJSummers
Team used against Leader: Clefable, Heatran, Garchomp, Tornadus, Amoonguss, and Slowbro.
Challenger Result: Win 3-0
Rate your performance: 7/10
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
Comments about the match:First match with this team in a long time, and I definitely have things to iron out. One of his pokemon basically stalled me to death so that didn't help much. Good game nonetheless.

Last edited:

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
Lets open the bug Gym!!!

Leader Type & Owner: Bug / Khybon
Team used against Triad/Facility: Gorgimera Triad / Eelektross, Glalie, Rhyperior, Durant, Tauros, Nidoking
Challenger Result: Won 3 - 0
Comments about the match: I messed up in teambuilding and put 2 megas on my team. OOPS. Oh well. Good Game Summers

Closed

Last edited:

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Fire gym and battle maze are closed!

Leader Type & Owner: Fire / twinyoshi45
Team used against Triad/Facility: Beedrill, Aurorus, Gyarados, Togekiss, Eelektross, Porygon-Z
Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 1
Comments about the match: it was very fun! I only won due to the fact that I overpower'd his threats, GG! looking forward to the rematch!

Last edited:

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Will do raffle and gym matches tommorow.
Now I have to go back and record every single one of these battles since the reset, thanks guys....

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Do read all our rules, because they will answer most of your questions. ;)
To answer though, Showdown is a minimum for the Frontier (we don't do Showdown for Gym battles) and ORAS Wifi would be a great added bonus.

Have a good read through the rules, give it some thought and think about how active you think you would be, and if you're still interested and have a team ready post your application~

NGeoJIl.png

@Trinity League Leaders, since we had a recent League reset and used the Triple Triad Tournament to decide the next Elite 3 Triad, only Triads where at least 2 members completed all rounds could be considered. This includes the following Triads:
  1. Elements Triad (Dew@2Wins & Dunkleosteus@1Win)
  2. Graviton Triad (Sito@2Wins, Shoveler@3Wins & Dunkleosteus@1Win)
  3. Runic Triad (Burnerv2@4Wins & Cryùel@4Wins)
  4. (Dew@2Wins & Dunkleosteus@1Win)

The Gorgimera, Mystics and Primal Triad cannot contend as they either had less than 2 members participating or did not complete all 5 rounds with at least 2 members.
As it stands by number of win average per Triad, the Runic Triad will be the first E3 Triad until a different Triad can contend for E3 status during the next Tournament. Thank you all League Members for participating!

The Mystics Triad was a serious contender for E3; it's a real pity that Marashu and Artorius didn't complete their rounds. It would have been very interesting to compare win points in the event of an equal win ratio standing.

sorry its a pity I didn't get to battle in the tournament just got so busy with things didn't get a team ready and battle :c

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Luck wasn't on my side those last few matches, but I congratulate those who won...

Water gym will open tomorrow as well as battle island

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Sorry for not opening when I said I would. Had a brain fart and thought up of what in theory sounds like an awesome team, but I don't have all the pokes so I've been breeding a lot lately T.T
almost done breeding though, just having trouble with this one poke getting the right ivs :/
anywho it won't be much longer, I'm optimistic that sometime today I'll hatch what I'm looking for.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Say, what do apprentices do? It doesn't say anything on the front page.
Apprentices take over the said Gym of the type that they apprenticed for. They are allowed to open it when the Gym Leader isn't around. Its a 2 Week's thing, unless the Leader allows you to stay longer.

Normal Gym & Battle Village are open, PM/VM or visit chat for a Challenge.

Challenger's Name: twinyoshi45
Leader Type & Owner: Normal / DJSummers
Team used against Triad/Facility: Runic Triad /Registeel, Muk, Beheeyem, Scizor, Scrafty, Roserade
Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 4
Comments about the match: It was a very Poisonous match. Good game, looking forward to your rematch.

EDIT: CLOSED

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.