• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Psychic Open... PM Me when ready. (Finally got the mons I requested for from the trade shop)

LynxForte

The Phoenix
As leader
Challenger's Name: dunkleosteus
Leader Type & Owner: Steel/LynxForte
Team used against Triad/Facility: Primal/Hipowdon, Mienshao, Tyranitar, Tyrantrum, Slowbro, Crawdaunt
Challenger Result: Lose 3-1
Rate your performance: 7/10
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: GG. Brought the wrong mon and it kept me from finishing the battle sooner. Also, you had too many physical attackers, but played a good game.

As a challenger
Challenger's Name: LynxForte
Leader Type & Owner: Ground/Shoveler
Team used against Triad/Facility: Gravitron/Hippowdon, Charizard, Galvantula, Weavile, Sylveon, Excadrill
Challenger Result: Win 1-0
Rate your performance: 10/10
Rate opponent's performance: 10/10
Comments about the match: GG. Rock Slide miss won it for me.

Last edited:

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Challenger's Name: Dunkleosteus
Leader Type & Owner: steel/ lynx
Team used against Triad/Facility: Mystics Triad / Tyranitar. hippowdon, mienshao, crawdaunt, slowbro, tyrantrum
Challenger Result: lose 1/3
Rate your performance: 1/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: need to build a better team gg

TheShoveler1887

Rock Shoveler
Closed. I'll put in the results later.

Rock Gym:
Challenger's Name: DJSummers
Leader Type & Owner: Rock / TheShoveler1887
Team used against Triad/Facility: Gorgimera Triad / Eelektross, Glalie, Rhyperior, Durant, Tauros, Nidoking
Challenger Result: Win 1 - 0
Rate your performance: 9/10
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
Comments about the match: Ugh, that last bit was terrifying for both of us XD My biggest mistake in that match was thinking that Terrakion outsped Tauros. If I had played that better I think I'd have been in a slightly better position. GG

Challenger's Name: Artorius
Team used against Triad/Facility: Gorgimera Triad / Amoonguss, Charizard, Conkeldurr, Umbreon, Landorus-T, Mew
Challenger Result: Win 2 - 0
Comments about the match: This match XD Missing a Hurricane on Conk really put me in a really bad position. Good game all around, but having to rely on hurricane cost me the game.

Ground Gym:
Leader Type & Owner: Ground/Shoveler
Team used against Triad/Facility: Gravitron/Hippowdon, Charizard, Galvantula, Weavile, Sylveon, Excadrill
Challenger Result: Win 1-0
Rate opponent's performance: 10/10
Comments about the match: Summers may say that his match was the closest, but I honestly think that this one was. It seriously just came down to rock slide missing his charizard which allowed his Weavile to clean up after about 8 more turns. GG and I wish I had more like this one :)

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Team used against Triad/Facility: Gorgimera Triad / Eelektross, Glalie, Rhyperior, Durant, Tauros, Nidoking
Challenger Result: Win 1 - 0
Comments about the match: Good game, came really close. There were some plays I wanted to change around, but couldn't. The ending was most definately terrifying. Good game.

Leader Type & Owner: Ice / Lord Fighting
Team used against Triad/Facility: Primal Triad / Conkeldurr, Garchomp, Rotom, Azelf, Tauros, Absol
Challenger Result: Win 6 - 0
Comments about the match: Good game. My team countered your entire Team Pokemon attack choice wise.

Last edited:

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Hi everyone :3
Having some breeding troubles with the team, but I'm confident it won't take me much longer to finish and then I'll open up.
Hope y'all are ready to feed me some fairies, i'm hungry >;D

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
Closed, Thank you for the Challenges, Were Fun ^_^

Leader Type & Owner: Khybon/Bug
Team used against Triad/Facility:
Challenger Result: I won 1-0
Rate your performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: I Dced the first match ebcause my internet isnt as good as at my other house. had no real meaning tho game was really even. GGWP

Challenger's Name: TheShoveler1887
Team used against Triad/Facility: Eelektross, Infernape, Malamar, Cofagrigus, Porygon2, Camerupt
Challenger Result: I won 2-0
Comments about the match: Great Match! Kinda misplayed by sending in a mon that ending up messing up his gimmic and giving me time to set up. GG Shoveler

Last edited:

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Team used against Triad/Facility:
Challenger Result: Lost 1-0
Rate opponent's performance: 6/10
Comments about the match: "DC" the first match. That's all I'm going to say.

TheShoveler1887

Rock Shoveler
Team used against Triad/Facility: Eelektross, Infernape, Malamar, Cofagrigus, Porygon2, Camerupt
Challenger Result: Lost 3-0
Rate your performance: 6/10
Comments about the match: I'm getting rusty. I had the game in the bag if I'd just used Trick Room at the end instead of Superpower XD GG

Leader Type & Owner: twinyoshi45/Fire
Team used against Triad/Facility: Cloyster, Tornadus, Terrakion, Zoroark, Electivire, Mega Medicham
Challenger Result: Won 2-0
Comments about the match: That miss with your mon really saved me in the end. Cloyster managed to pull another sweep out of nowhere thanks to luck! Really, this game was a lot of fun and I got to find out that we have very similar playstyles. Good game, man :) Interesting that Charizard speed-ties with Mega Medicham before mega evolving.

Leader Type & Owner: DT/Flying
Team used against Triad/Facility: Mega Ampharos, Scizor, Sableye, Salamence, Gastrodon, Excadrill
Challenger Result: Lost 1-0
Comments about the match: Both of us made some serious misplays XD That game came way close and I might've won it if I'd remembered my attack order. GG, man.

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Off for the night, need ot give my heart a break xD

Challenger's Name: Cutty
Leader Type & Owner: DT/ Flying
Team used against Triad/Facility: Glalie, Lanturn, Machamp, Flygon, Miltank, Serperior
Challenger Result: Loss 3-0
Comments about the match: My new team held up well, though I did make some mistakes. Must say I never expected what that Miltank had in store for me. GG!

Challenger's Name: TwinYoshi
Team used against Triad/Facility: Volcarona, Ninetales, Boufalant, Arcanine, Scizor, Escavalier
Challenger Result: win 2-0
Comments about the match:I made a major mistake with his lead which costed me 2 pokemon pretty early. Had I figured out the item it may have been different. GG!

Challenger's Name: Shoveler
Team used against Triad/Facility: Ampharos, Excadrill, Gastrodon, Scizor, Sableye, Salamence
Challenger Result: loss 1-0
Comments about the match: A great match that kept me on my toes the entire time. I only won because he messed up the order of his moves (so a fluke basically xD)

Last edited:

Cutty

Forever now
Challenger's Name: Cutty
Team used against Triad/Facility: Glalie, Lanturn, Machamp, Flygon, Miltank, Serperior
Challenger Result: Loss 3-0
Comments about the match: I didnt handle your lead well very that costed me the match. Gg :)

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Fire gym and Battle maze are closed!

Challenger's Name: TwinYoshi45
Team used against Triad/Facility: Volcarona, Ninetales, Boufalant, Arcanine, Scizor, Escavalier
Challenger Result: win 2-0
Comments about the match: Ninetails set my team up and Escavalier and Arcanine took full advantage of it, GG!

Leader Type & Owner: Fire/Twinyoshi45
Team used against Triad/Facility: Cloyster, Tornadus, Terrakion, Zoroark, Electivire, Medicham
Challenger Result: Won 2-0
Comments about the match: it came down to the wire but a miss on my part let Cloyster set up and sweep, GG! enjoy the Flare badge!

Challenger's Name: TwinYoshi45
Leader Type & Owner: Marashu/Dark
Team used against Triad/Facility: Yanmega, Ninetales, Beheeyem, Gallade, Talonflame, Registeel
Challenger Result: Loss 0-3
Comments about the match: Beheeyem and Yanmega really held the rest of the team back this match might have to replace one of them, GG!

Challenger's Name: Marashu
Leader Type & Owner: TwinYoshi45/Fire
Team used against Triad/Facility: Clefable, Cradily, Gengar, Cloyster, Espeon, Leafeon
Comments about the match: my lead went and swept about half his team in the first 5 or 6 turns and he was not able to recover from that, GG! looking forward to the rematch!

Leader Type & Owner: Fire / twinyoshi45
Team used against Triad/Facility: Beedrill, Aurorus, Gyarados, Espeon, Eelektross, Porygon-Z
Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 2
Comments about the match: interesting new beedrill set but I think beedrill is holding the rest of your team back but thats imo and you played very well regardless, GG! looking forward to the rematch

Last edited:

Marashu

I am so sorry I've been absent for the last while. Since last thursday life exploded. Anyway, Dark Gym and Battle Towers CLOSED.

Team used against Triad/Facility: Mystics/Galvantula, Bisharp, Roserade, Garchomp, Manectric, Sylveon
Challenger Result: Win 3-0
Comments about the match: I did a couple team edits before the match. And, ended up with no switch-in for one of your mons. Oh well, well-earned.

Challenger's Name: TwinYoshi
Team used against Triad/Facility: Mystics/Yanmega, Ninetales, Beheeyem, Gallade, Talonflame, Regirock
Comments about the match: Not expecting my item on a wildcard is what cost you the match. GG

Team used against Triad/Facility: Mystics/Gengar, Entei, Hawlucha, Absol, Scolipede, Rhyperior
Challenger Result: Win 5-0
Comments about the match: I was predicting things, but not acting on my predictions. You played well - only reason it's 5-0 is because you didn't expect that item on my last mon.

Leader Type & Owner: Lynx/Steel
Team used against Triad/Facility: Crustle, Cloyster, Mandibuzz, Medicham, Yanmega, Wobbuffet
Challenger Result: Loss 0-5
Rate your performance: 6/10
Comments about the match: Couldn't win the hazard war, and I think I put too much support on my team.

Leader Type & Owner: TwinYoshi/Fire
Team used against Triad/Facility: Clefable, Cradily, Gengar, Cloyster, Espeon, Leafeon
Comments about the match: I thought your lead was scarfed. Ended up losing 2 mons because of it. Couldn't recover from that.

Last edited:

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Team used against Triad/Facility: Mystics/Galvantula, Bisharp, Roserade, Garchomp, Manectric, Sylveon
Challenger Result: Win 3-0
Comments about the match: First turn miss on my Marashu's side helped me get damage on threatening mon. GG

Leader Type & Owner: LynxForte/Steel
Team used against Triad/Facility: Primal/Wobbuffet, Crustle, Medicham, Yanmega, Mandibuzz, Cloyster
Challenger Result: Lost 5-0
Comments about the match: Was a good battle. Had to play around that Wobbuffet which was messing with my head as I never face it.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
sorry guys I didn't post a open yesterday things came up give me a hour and I can open up for everyone when the puppy isn't awake as well as fixing up my league.

edit: sigh sorry guys will not be opening after all the pup is pretty hyped up atm which getting late where I live and need a bath. I will try tommorow after work >.< if not then monday or tuesday for sure I am determined to get a some matches in sorry lynx and dj :C

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Leader Type & Owner: Dark / Marashu
Team used against Triad/Facility: Mystics Triad / Gengar, Entei, Scolipede, Absol, Hawlucha, Rhyperior
Challenger Result: Win 5 - 0
Comments about the match: Good game. Eliminating the main threat in the beginning gave me the win. And defeating your combo with my speed.

Leader Type & Owner: Fire / twinyoshi45
Team used against Triad/Facility: Elements Triad / Beedrill, Aurorus, Gyarados, Espeon, Eelektross, Porygon-Z
Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 2
Comments about the match: Gg, time to change someone now.

Last edited:

cryuel

Sorry everyone, I got very sick yesterday and was in no position to open. I'll have to see how I'm feeling later today, but if it's better I'll open up for a few challengers.

Edit: Not feeling much better and need to get ready for the week. I have asked DJ to step in as my apprentice for the next week to two weeks. If he accepts, please challenge DJ for the time being.

Last edited:

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
been busy lately :/ hope to open by teusday :) just need to EV train 2 more mons and my new grass team will be set ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.