• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Confirming. There's only 3, not a counter

I think DJ's talking about Honchkrow. While it's Flying/Dark and takes neutral from fighting, it's still super effective typing against Fighting types.
Then there's Florges and Slowbro. Gavantula is bug so it resist fighting. So that's what makes up the four counters.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
grass gym opened for a bit ;) PM for a challenge :D closed

Last edited:

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
grass gym opened for a couple hours :) I will be away for a little while, I will get back to any PMs ASAP closed

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
I'm not dead I swear, just busy team building. Probably will not be open this weekend but will resume normal activity come Monday.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Normal Gym, Ghost Gym, and Battle Village are open for a little while, PM/VM for challenge.

EDIT: CLOSED

Last edited:

Cutty

Forever now
Oops. Turns out theres a network maintenance going on from Nintendo so we cant go online.
Dunno for how long. I'll open later n edit this post when its done.

Last edited:

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Leader Type: dunkleosteus/grass
Challenger: cutty
Team used against Leader: luxray, snorlax, mantine, florges, armaldo, noivern
Challenger Result: win 0/0
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: gg, good luck with the rest of the triad ^^

Last edited:

Cutty

Forever now
Leader Type: dunkleosteus/grass
Challenger Result: idk 0/0
Comments about the match: idk who won since technically my rocky helmet killed your noivern but yet you killed my mon xD how sito played it when I did the same thing to him he gave me the win {my rocky helmet took out his mon after he took mine xD was 0/0} :/ see what cryeul says

I won. The game said I defeated you. Your Chesnaught died first w/ my flamethrower. And my Noivern died of life orb afterwards not your rocky helmet as its not a contact move.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
I won. The game said I defeated you. Your Chesnaught died first w/ my flamethrower. And my Noivern died of life orb afterwards not your rocky helmet as its not a contact move.

oh :/ idk why I was thinking that xD well good luck with dew and Yoshi then :p as the elite four says they are 100X stronger than I am ^^

Leader Type: cutty/poison
Challenger: dunkleosteus
Team used against Leader: tyranitar, hydriegon, zangoose, excadrill, espeon, luxray
Challenger Result: 5/0
Rate your performance: 0/10
Rate opponent's performance: 6/10
Comments about the match: 3 of your mons destroyed that team, so I wasn't even technically trying to win xD gotta do some breeding though and build a new team for your triad gg

Last edited:

Cutty

Forever now
Leader Type: Cutty/Poison
Challenger: Dunkleosteus
Team used against Leader: luxray, Tyranitar, Espeon, Zangoose, Hydreigon, Excadrill
Challenger Result: Loss 0-5
Rate opponent's performance: 6/10
Comments about the match: Your team is decent. Its just your clueless what to do n expect from my certain pokemon. Gg :)

Leader Type: Cutty/Poison
Challenger: DJSummer
Team used against Leader: Nidoking, Glalie, Eelektross, Rhyperior, Tauros, Durant
Challenger Result: Loss 0-1
Comments about the match: Good thing Hydropump didnt miss. Gg :)

Leader Type: Dunkleosteus/Grass
Challenger Result: win 0/0
Comments about the match: Didnt think I'd win really. You played so well I thought I could sweep your team w/ my boosted Florges but you managed to defeat it. Gg. Eh I won my 2 badges w/ sweat n tear xD

Gym is Closed.

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Leader Type: Cutty / Poison
Challenger: DJSummers
Team used against Leader: Nidoking, Glalie, Eelektross, Rhyperior, Tauros, Durant
Challenger Result: Loss 0-1
Comments about the match: It came so close. Why didn't you miss!!? Lol Good game.

Challenger's Name: DJSummers
Leader Type & Owner: Fire / twinyoshi45
Team used against Triad/Facility: Elements Triad / Hawlucha, Aurorus, Gyarados, Espeon, Eelektross, Porygon-Z
Challenger Result: Win 2 - 0
Comments about the match: Good game. That battle strategy worked out perfectly.

Last edited:

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Leader Type: grass/dunkleosteus
Challenger: katelia
Team used against Leader: chandelure, ampharos, musharna, porygon2, liligant, escavelier
Challenger Result: win 4/0
Rate your performance: 3/10
Rate opponent's performance: 10/10
Comments about the match: gg

Last edited:

katelia

Graceful Elegance
It's been a long long time everyone!
Hope you guys are doing great. ^^

Leader Type: Dunkleosteus / Grass
Challenger: Katelia
Team used against Leader: Musharna, Ampharos, Chandelure, Lilligant, Escavalier, Porygon2
Challenger Result: Win for challenger (4-0)
Rate your appeal: 7/10
Comments about the match: I really like Chandelure so I'll give you a lot of credit for that! Also Serperior is cute! The others didn't stand out as much, but I like the combination, except for Thundurus... but that's because I really don't like its looks...

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Fire gym and battle maze closed!

Leader Type: Fire
Challenger: DJSummers
Team used against Leader: Espeon, Aurorus, Hawlucha, gyarados, porygon-Z, Eelektross
Challenger Result: Win 2-0
Comments about the match: outplayed me! GG! enjoy the flare badge!

Last edited:
Not gona open till the 24th of this month.
I'm on holiday in Egypt atm riding Camel and dirt bikes lol
This was not even planned, I agreed to it by joking around but she really went and book it and I've been here since Monday the 29th.
When your bestfriend is a chick sigh LOL
I did take my game but I do think I need a nice break so I don't burn out, which is a good idea since my play is unbalance atm.
If you can't wait till then, feel free to replace me. Also, I'll not be looking at this site or my inbox or what ever you guys might sent me till I return.

Since our dear Leader and the Unicorn gym aka dragon aint open for 2weeks+.. Me being away for 3weeks wouldn't hurt anybody Lmfao
Take care all

Also, sry Summers, Will defo sort out our little business when I return.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Not gona open till the 24th of this month.
I'm on holiday in Egypt atm riding Camel and dirt bikes lol
This was not even planned, I agreed to it by joking around but she really went and book it and I've been here since Monday the 29th.
When your bestfriend is a chick sigh LOL
I did take my game but I do think I need a nice break so I don't burn out, which is a good idea since my play is unbalance atm.
If you can't wait till then, feel free to replace me. Also, I'll not be looking at this site or my inbox or what ever you guys might sent me till I return.

Since our dear Leader and the Unicorn gym aka dragon aint open for 2weeks+.. Me being away for 3weeks wouldn't hurt anybody Lmfao
Take care all

Also, sry Summers, Will defo sort out our little business when I return.
No problems. Have fun on your Trip!! Thanks for letting us know, It probably won't hurt to wait for the Leader to come back, unless we find an Apprentice soon for the 3 Weeks.

Also Updated the Spreadsheet! Challengers make sure you have the Badges You've Earned. If not Post here so I will know if I missed anyone. Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.