• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Just a notice guys and gals that there's no raffle atm becuase we are still looking for 1st and 2nd place prizes so if anyone has anything they'd like to donate then please contact me or cryuel thanks.

Battle temple open atm but willing to schedule ice gym matches.

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
Open for a bit.

Closed for personal reasons.....
Reserve List
1) Twinyoshi45

Last edited:

cryuel

Just a notice guys and gals that there's no raffle atm becuase we are still looking for 1st and 2nd place prizes so if anyone has anything they'd like to donate then please contact me or cryuel thanks.

LF, thanks for the shout out. Fairy mentioned she has a prize to donate, so if you, Fairy, Sito and any one other volunteer could get together to post these. I'm currently on vacation until next week so won't be able to check much.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

I have some spare shiny pokes flawless with good ivs to donate lord fighting from my old game untouched at lv. 1 with egg moves under my name that need a home which yeah there not kalos/oras born but they are good pokemon still for comp battling.

also I will try to open up fairy gym in a bit and if anyone that is on that I promised a battle first is getting first dibs.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Flying gym closed

Leader Type: Flying
Challenger: Dunkleosteus
Team used against Leader: Vaporeon,Emploeon, Charizard, Infernape, Zangoose, Espeon
Challenger Result: loss 1-0
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: Not my best performance, but I managed to squeak by. There were a few things you could have done that might have helped you, but live and learn right?

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Normal Gym, Ghost Gym, and Battle Village are open, PM/VM for challenge.

EDIT: CLOSED

Last edited:

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Leader Type: flying
Challenger: dunkleosteus
Team used against Leader: Espeon, charizard, vaporeon, empoleon, infernape, zangoose
Challenger Result: loss 1/0
Rate your performance: 1/10
Comments about the match: sacked off 4 mons that didn't need to be sacked off, *sigh* gg

Marashu

Open for a little while. I'll be in the chat.
Sorry, had to close early - I'm going to try and open again later in the week. PM me if you want to schedule a match. Also, a reminder that the dark gym is still looking for an apprentice to take over for the month of August.

Last edited:

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Steel gym open all day, pm/vm me and I'll respond as soon as possible.

Leader Type: Lynx/Steel
Challenger: Katelia
Team used against Leader: Porygon2, Ampharos, Chandelure, Liligant, Escavalier, Musharna
Challenger Result: Loss 5-0
Rate opponent's performance: 4/10
Comments about the match: Interesting strategy, haven't seen it in a while. GG

Last edited:

katelia

Graceful Elegance
Leader Type: Steel
Team used against Leader: Musharna, Lilligant, Ampharos, Chandelure, Escavalier, Porygon2
Challenger Result: loss 5/0
Rate opponent's appeal: 4/10
Comments about the match: Hmm... Couldn't really get to see Gastrodon which is cute. Other than that your team could use some more appealing Pokémon.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Water Gym closed

Battle Island also open (closed on ps due to loss of teams)

Leader Type: Water
Challenger: Twinyoshi45
Team used against Leader: Feraligatr, Emboar, Yanmega, Bouffalant, Ampharos, Conkeldurr
Challenger Result: win 5-3 (leader Forfeit)
Comments about the match: lots of bad luck on my end

Last edited:

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Fire gym and Battle maze are open! in the chat!

Leader Type: Grass
Challenger: twinyoshi
Team used against Leader: Feraligatr, Emboar, Yanmega, Bouffalant, Ampharos, Conkeldurr
Challenger Result: Win 6/0
Comments about the match: forgot to post this a long time ago lol I have the battle vid if anyone thinks I am faking it lol, Yanmega came through in this game hes like a mega without being a mega or something :D, GG! WP!

Leader Type: Water
Challenger: Twinyoshi45
Challenger Result: win 5-3 (leader Forfeit)
Comments about the match: he had an interesting team and played well but my Yanmega is as Powerful as a true mega, GG! WP!

Last edited:

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Leader Type: Fire
Challenger: twinyoshi
Challenger Result: Win 6/0
Rate your performance: 2/10
Comments about the match: you basically just swept me with 2 pokemon xD gg

Last edited:

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Edit: Fighting Gym is closed o/

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Just letting you guys know that I will not be open for the rest of this week. I am going to a wedding on Friday and will be away from home until next Monday. I will still be able to look on the site, but I'd rather not open during that time.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Leader Type: Lynx/Steel
Team used against Leader: Venusaur, Metagross, Ninjask, Volcarona, Milotic, Clefable
Challenger Result: Loss 6-3
Comments about the match: Much better battle than yesterday, shouldn't have forfeited

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
I'm sorry for being inactive/not ready. Went on a vacation with my family for july 4th (and derped and forgot to post here T.T) and then I caught a virus and haven't been feeling well. Starting to get over it though so I'll be finishing my teams soon and opening! I'm really deeply sorry for how bad I've been about getting my team/s done D:

cryuel

~League News~
tumblr_static_8ultjopy2qsk4oog0ss4woo4c_1280_v2.png

Alrighty, I'm officially back (although will be travelling again in a few weeks), so I'm currently in the process of updating things and cleaning up the League.
Here some general updates:

• AstralShadow from The Under has graciously sponsored us a Frontier Banner, so with that our Frontier completes the OP in visual terms.
    We still don't have Symbols for these (SM from Daedric Design is busy with real life and unlikely to make those for us), but let's push to get those last four positions filled!
    @Gym Leaders: Please consider applying additionally for a Frontier position if you haven't already.
  • The Raffle has been put to a halt due to our League reset (tedious raffle point computing for our dear raffle overseer, Lord Fighting) and also due to my absence. As I understand it, we almost have enough prizes for a raffle. Please contact LF and myself to remind us of your donation - thanks! :)
  • Many of us (myself included) are very busy now/this summer, so please:
    1. Write me a PM with your exact or otherwise approximate duration of absence, as well as reason.
    2. Make sure to find an apprentice before your temporary absence! It strains the League to desert the position temporarily without an Apprentice ready to take over.

On that note, please remember that we should not make it a habit to open and have no challengers. We issue strikes for this at the third "empty" opening because we want to remain an active League. That being said, remember to use our Chatroom and check your PM/VM when opening.

@League Overseers: Please remind me via PM if anything in the OP needs cleaning up or addressing. I've had a look through already, but I'm sure I've missed things here or there.
@non-League Overseers: If you are an active, passionate and halfway mature member of the League, do consider becoming a League Overseer and get in touch with me to find out what this entails as you consider.

Last edited:

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
On that note, please remember that we should not make it a habit to open and have no challengers. We issue strikes for this at the third "empty" opening because we want to remain an active League. That being said, remember to use our Chatroom and check your PM/VM when opening
its rare I get any challengers when I open though, and I have opened for several hours xD however I am atm working on rebuilding my grass team, so I wont be opening for a little bit :) my last team was ok, but was still able to be 6/0 by 4 diff people with ease, cant have that, I need to be at least some kind of challenge *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.