• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marashu

Open for the next little while. Closed

Started testing scizor64 for the dark apprentice position. Still need to do him challenging me, but so far so good.

Leader Type: Dark Apprentice Match (scizor64)
Challenger: Marashu
Team used against Leader: Clefable, Cloyster, Crustle, Excadrill, Keldeo, Serperior
Challenger Result: Loss 0-2
Rate your performance: 7/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: I really like your dark team! You had a couple clutch members that prevented me from being able to sweep, and I guessed the wrong mega, which really mixed up my lead.

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Alrighty I got home earlier than I thought, but I still have a few things to do at home (plus the folks are here and they can be distracting) so I'll be open again on Monday wooooooo

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Hello everyone, sorry I haven't been online for a while, been incredibly busy. Tomorrow starting college agqin, but at least the classes are in the afternoon xD. Going to try being more available. So...
Elec gym open for a few hours, pm/vm me and I will answer as soon as I can :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
My kitten swallowed my game cartridge (bad pussy!)
But no worries. Its a matter of getting it out. I will open again hopefully sometime next week. Along w/ Fairy gym.
Just leave me a VM/PM to set up a battle.

bad kitty! :c but yeah thanks for getting my message about the apprenticeship but will try tommorow to open up for at least a few hours depends on how everything goes tommorow as well as I am hatching eggs mad now got 10 boxes full of eggs to see if this shiny shines.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Flying gym closed

Leader Type: Flying
Challenger: Dunkelosteus
Team used against Leader: Bronzong, Tyranitar, Thundurus, Entei, Espeon, Mienshao
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: A better performance on both our parts, she had a better answer to one of her main problems but fell prey to my other pokemon. Shes getting better, thats for certain.

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Normal, Ghost, and RU Facility Open in chat.
EDIT: CLOSED!! PM/VM if you want to set up a match.

Last edited:

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Challenger: Dunkelosteus
Team used against Leader: Bronzong, Tyranitar, Thundurus, Entei, Espeon, Mienshao
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: I didn't do too bad, maybe 3rd time is the charm idk xD btw I am a guy :p

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
will attempt to open tommorow. Currently dealing with stuff (Dad getting married, closing on a house on thursday etc)

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Weekly Raffle Corner:
v8eOndf.png
League Weekly Raffle Banner by Lunar Subterrane Graphics' FairyWitch

1.) Shiny flawless Adamant Tyrogue with hi jump kick and counter
Winner of this prize will contact Fairywitch to claim their prize.

2.) Shiny 5IV Virizion
Winner of this prize will contact Cryuel to claim their prize.

3.) 5IV Timid Frisk Noibat in a Dusk ball
Winner of this prize will contact TwinYoshi to claim their prize.

Winners will be announced the Monday after prizes are announced,
so earn Badges & Symbols throughout the week & weekend!
Prizes should be claimed sooner rather than later and
will go back into the pot if not claimed until the next Raffle Winner announcement unless otherwise arranged.

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
the Noibat is female and Nick-nameable just so that everyone knows

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I also like to note my shiny tyrogue can be nicknamed too to let everyone know ^_^ still in my other game owned to me ;) also sorry for not opening once again been a bit busy but I did ask cutty to train with a few other leaders to start his apprenticeship to open the fairy gym up more for a bit.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Flying gym closed, might be back later

Challenger: Burner
Team used against Leader: Mamoswine, Raikou, Excadrill, Clefable, Chansey, one other I forget.
Challenger Result: win 3-0
Rate your performance: 6/10
Comments about the match: Made a lot of crucial mistakes that cost me a mon early, plus some surprising speed losses kicked me in the bum. Gg nonetheless.

Challenger: Auracaster
Team used against Leader: Delphox, Lucario, Lopunny, Crobat, Gogoat, Luxray
Challenger Result: loss 4-0
Rate opponent's performance: 6/10
Comments about the match: I don't think you anticipated my lead, and to be honest you kept using a move that wasn't very effective on it. Had you done a few different things it may have ended differently, but my lead certainly gave you issues.

Challenger: NSG Grimgamer
Team used against Leader: Blastoise, Charizard, Aggron, Gengar, Gardevoir, Flygon
Challenger Result: loss 5-0
Rate your performance:8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 5/10
Comments about the match: I don't want this to sound mean, but it doesn't seem like your team is built for competitive battling. If thats the case you are going to have a bit of a hard time in the league, especially since the pokemon we use are built for competition.

Last edited:

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Fighting gym is open o/ PM to challenge. I'll get the request in my email

Challenger Report 1
[Won the Feather Badge]
Team used against Leader: Mamoswine, Raikou, Excadrill, Clefable, Chansey, Azumarill
Challenger Result: win 3-0
Comments about the match: Didn't expect to win the speed tie. A good prediction at the start helped set the pace.

Challenger Report 2
Leader Type: Fire
Team used against Leader: Starmie, Togekiss, Mismagius, Conkeldurr, Heracross, Charizard
Challenger Result: loss 1-0
Comments about the match: Good game! I was out played! Can't wait til the next time o/

Last edited:

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Steel gym should be open Friday depending on my schedule and if my friend is back with my team tomorrow, as he should, so I can properly test the new team I'm working on.

AuraCaster

Grand Guardian
Challenger: AuraCaster
Team used against Leader: Delphox, Lucario, Lopunny, Crobat, Gogoat, Luxray
Challenger Result: Loss 4/0
Rate your performance: 4/10
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
Comments about the match: My opponent had used a strategy I wasn't expecting but that's not the reason for my loss. I still have a long way to go before i'm ready to face off against another gym leader. I just hope next time I'll be prepared.

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Fire gym and battle maze have closed!

Leader Type: Fire
Challenger: Burnerv2
Team used against Leader: Starmie, Togekiss, Mismagius, Conkeldurr, Heracross, Charizard
Challenger Result: loss 1-0
Comments about the match: your a great battler but your mon choice has started to become a bit predictable so I generally know whats coming so I would like to see some new mons/sets from you of course its up to you lol, GG! WP! looking forward to the rematch

Last edited:

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
grass team isn't 100% {need to breed a new grass mon} but I got a temp, guess I can open for a bit :) in chat also, edit: I will be away for a few, just PM me and we can set up our match for sometime within the night ^^ closed

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Challenger's Name: LynxForte
Leader Type & Owner: Normal / DJSummers
Team used against Triad/Facility: Runic Triad / Thundurus, Sylveon, Skarmory, Empoleon, Serperior, Lopunny
Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 1
Comments about the match: Very close match, the hax was not trying to let me do much, but I was able to hold off and get the win.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Challenger's Name: LynxForte
Leader Type & Owner: Normal / DJSummers
Team used against Triad/Facility: Runic Triad / Thundurus, Sylveon, Skarmory, Empoleon, Serperior, Lopunny
Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 1
Comments about the match: Very close match, the hax was not trying to let me do much, but I was able to hold off and get the win.

Confirming. After 45 mins, I don't wanna touch my 3ds for a few days lol. Just couldn't predict you, but you easily predicted me. Again, sorry for all the hax. I think I hit 3 crits and 2 sclad burns in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.