• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Challenger Application
Username/Nickname: NSG_GrimGamer\Bakura
Favourite type: Water
Triad you’ll find most challenging: Graviton
Welcome to the League, I've added you to the Spreadsheet. You may begin challenging, and I hope you have a great time.

NSG_GrimGamer

Leader Type:Flying
Challenger: NSG_GrimGamer\Bakura
Team used against Leader: Blastoise, Charizard, Arggron, Gengar, Gardevoir, Flygon
Challenger Result: lost 5\0
Rate your performance: 5/10
Rate opponent's performance: 10/10
Comments about the match: She used a strategy I wasn't ready for and i was caught off guard but Next time I promise you that I will fight you With my full strength next time and I can't wait to battle her again, it was a lot of fun :)

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
CLxaQ7J.png

APPRENTICE Application
Username/Nickname: Twinyoshi45
FriendCode & GMT Time Zone: 1306-6191-8985 & GMT -7
Apprenticeship Type: Dragon
Battle style(s): Singles/Doubles/Triples/Rotation
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes
Reason of application & expected activity per two weeks: Yes
Have you read all rules carefully?: Yes

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
CLxaQ7J.png

APPRENTICE Application

Accepted!
sorry everyone, really bad personal things are occurring so I need just a little more time before I'm ready.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
CLxaQ7J.png

APPRENTICE Application

Accepted!
sorry everyone, really bad personal things are occurring so I need just a little more time before I'm ready.

Accepted. Yoshi you must now complete your 3 apprentice training battles with any 3 Leaders. They must also use a non-counter Team to the Primal Triad and if they are successful in winning, they will receive a badge.
After becoming the apprentice, upon successfully defending against 6 opponent's you'd receive the badge for yourself as well.

EDIT:
Challenger's Name: DJSummers
Leader Type & Owner: Dragon / twinyoshi45
Team used against Triad/Facility: Primal Triad / Conkeldurr, Garchomp, Rotom, Azelf, Tauros, Absol
Challenger Result: Win 2 - 0
Rate your performance: 9/10
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
Comments about the match: Good game, that first round hax was just the worst and them trying to give me Round 2 didn't help since I didn't use my intended move. Happy Absol was able to bring me the win in the end.

Last edited:

Marashu

Leader Type: Dragon
Challenger: Marashu
Team used against Leader: Alakazam, Altaria, Crustle, Ditto, Excadrill, Volcarona
Challenger Result: Win 3-0
Rate your performance: 7.5/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: Despite the score, that match really had me on the ropes. Ditto was the MVP for that one. I could have predicted better, but all in all a good match. I like your team!

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Leader: TwinYoshi, Dragon
Challenger: LynxForte
Team used against Leader: Sableye, Gallade, Weavile, Heatran, Porygon-Z, Weezing
Challenger Result: Win 2-0
Rate your performance: 10/10
Comments about the match: GG. Really good back and forth. Whenever I thought I had a chance to gain momentum, he took it away.

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Leader Type: Dragon Apprentice in training
Team used against Leader: Alakazam, Altaria, Crustle, Ditto, Excadrill, Volcarona
Rate your performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: the Ditto really did a number on my team lol if only I did just a bit more damage to it with my mega it would not have done nearly as much, GG!

Leadertype: Dragon Apprentice in training
Challenger: LynxForte
Team used against Leader: Sableye, Gallade, Weavile, Heatran, Porygon-Z, Weezing
Challenger Result: Win 2-0
Comments about the match: it was a very back and forth battle but that weavile managed to secure the win, GG!

Leader Type & Owner: Dragon Apprentice in training
Team used against Triad/Facility: Primal Triad / Conkeldurr, Garchomp, Rotom, Azelf, Tauros, Absol
Comments about the match: so many misses on my end it was ridiculous lol but my opponent played very well! GG!

Last edited:

Cutty

Forever now
The Unicorn Fairy gym is OPEN. VM/PM for a battle :)
Accepting only leaders as part of my apprentiship training.
My kitten is in a better place now :(

Training #1
Leader Type & Owner: Fairy/Cutty
Team used against Triad/Facility: Primal Triad / Gengar, Scolipede, Rhyperior, Entei, Hawlucha, Absol
Rate your performance: 6.5/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/0
Comments about the match: I didnt start w/ a good poke. Just got lucky w/ Stone E. missed. And forgot playrough on Absol. He played better basically. Gg :)

Accepted. Yoshi you must now complete your 3 apprentice training battles with any 3 Leaders. They must also use a non-counter Team to the Primal Triad and if they are successful in winning, they will receive a badge.
After becoming the apprentice, upon successfully defending against 6 opponent's you'd receive the badge for yourself as well.

If Im not mistaken we will receive the badge after 6 battles no matter win or lose.

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Leader Type & Owner: Fairy / Cutty
Team used against Triad/Facility: Mystics Triad / Absol, Entei, Rhyperior, Gengar, Hawlucha, Scolipede
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: Missing all those Stone Edge in the beginning costs me 2 mon, good thing Gengar & Absol were able to make a comeback.

Challenger's Name: TheShoveler1887
Leader Type & Owner: Normal / DJSummers
Team used against Triad/Facility: Runic Triad / Landorus, Scizor, Alakazam, Keldeo, Aromatisse, Weavile
Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 1
Comments about the match: So close, a flinch or crit was all you needed to claim victory.

Last edited:

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
If Im not mistaken we will receive the badge after 6 battles no matter win or lose.

Actually to quote the OP "If an Apprentice successfully defends 6 battles, they earn the right to carry the Gym's Badge after the apprenticeship." so you must win 6 battles before you are allowed the badge for the gym otherwise you will just have to fight the leader after the apprenticeship is over to get the badge

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
The Unicorn Fairy gym is OPEN. VM/PM for a battle :)
Accepting only leaders as part of my apprentiship training.
My kitten is in a better place now :(

Training #1
Leader Type & Owner: Fairy/Cutty
Team used against Triad/Facility: Primal Triad / Gengar, Scolipede, Rhyperior, Entei, Hawlucha, Absol
Rate your performance: 6.5/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/0
Comments about the match: I didnt start w/ a good poke. Just got lucky w/ Stone E. missed. And forgot playrough on Absol. He played better basically. Gg :)

omg did I seriously read your kitty is in a better place :c the poor thing is dead :c so sad I am sorry to here that :c

anyway glad cutty your working on getting your apprenticeship started which I may be able in a few days to open hopefully since I am off on sunday though I may open up not sure if you will get your training done in time though so we don't collide on opening up because I know for sure you can't open at the same time I do learning from colton/skyblue.

TheShoveler1887

Rock Shoveler
Challenger's Name: TheShoveler1887
Leader Type & Owner: Normal / DJSummers
Team used against Triad/Facility: Runic Triad / Landorus, Scizor, Alakazam, Keldeo, Aromatisse, Weavile
Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 1
Comments about the match: My team was power and my playing was on point, but an unfortunate prediction on your end killed scizor which left me with a lot of hardcore playing to do in the end. This left me with no option but to hope for a crit or a flinch. Best game of my life, honestly.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Steel Gym will be open later today for a few hours. PM me to set something up

Challenger: Dunkleosteus
Leader: LynxForte/Steel
Team used against Triad/Facility: Vaporeon, Cradily, Excadrill, Cryogonal, Kingdra, Omastar
Challenger Result: Loss 4-0
Rate your Performace: 8/10
Rate Opponent's Performace: 6/10
Comments: Interesting team. The excadrill should have run through my team, but I'm not sure of the moveset, so that could have been a reason why it couldn't.

Last edited:

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
grass gym opened for a little while :) closed

Challenger: Dunkleosteus
Leader: LynxForte/Steel
Team used against Triad/Facility: Vaporeon, Cradily, Excadrill, Cryogonal, Kingdra, Omastar
Challenger Result: Loss 4-0
Rate your Performace: 10/10
Rate Opponent's Performace: 1/10
Comments: Interesting team. I tried, bad predictions lost me 4 mons while you lost 0 and I managed to take the other 2 with not very effective moves after like 20 turns xD

Last edited:

Marashu

Leader Type: Grass
Team used against Leader: Alakazam, Altaria, Chandelure, Cradily, Ditto, Zebstrika
Rate opponent's performance: 6/10
Comments about the match: You could have easily turned it around if you were more aware of one member of your team's abilities (the amusing part is, you even refer to the ability in the nickname XD)

Leader Type: Fire
Team used against Leader: Alakazam, Altaria, Chandelure, Cradily, Ditto, Zebstrika
Comments about the match: Phew! Great match. I think the turning point was staying in vs my Altaria.

Last edited:

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Fire gym, Dragon gym, and battle maze are open!

Comments about the match: underestimated that Altaria which lead to my downfall, GG! enjoy the flare badge!

Challenger: Cutty
Team used against Leader: Luxray, Snorlax, Mantine, Florges, Noivern, Armaldo
Challenger Result: lose 0-1
Comments about the match: it was a close match! although nothing on your team was really well equipped to handle Fire types outside of Mantine (it seemed to be more counter to secondary types of mons I could have used instead of fire itself) but you played very well despite that! I am sure you can beat me if you get a few more ways to deal with fire types (although thats just IMO), GG! looking forward to the rematch!

Last edited:

Cutty

Forever now
Challenger: Cutty
Team used against Leader: Luxray, Snorlax, Mantine, Florges, Noivern, Armaldo
Challenger Result: lose 0-1
Comments about the match: it was a close match! although nothing on your team was really well equipped to handle Fire types outside of Mantine (it seemed to be more counter to secondary types of mons I could have used instead of fire itself) but you played very well despite that! I am sure you can beat me if you get a few more ways to deal with fire types (although thats just IMO), GG! looking forward to the rematch!

You changed your team since last time. But anyway I had the chance if I didnt switch in Mantine to die. I just thought that pig was scarfed. Gg :)
My team is for fun btw. But still serious.

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
You changed your team since last time. But anyway I had the chance if I didnt switch in Mantine to die. I just thought that pig was scarfed. Gg :)
My team is for fun btw. But still serious.

well yea I cant use the same team every challenge to my gym that would just lead to the challenger pseudo counter-teaming me so I just pick what I feel like using at the time :D, and I did not mean to offend you your team is both interesting and cool just not so Equipped for Fire and the range of types they like to carry in their Moveset EG Rock, Ground, Fighting, etc

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.