• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
I would like to announce that I will be retiring as the Battle Tower Tycoon. I thoroughly enjoyed my time in the position, and still think that triple battles are great fun, but I do not have any kind of presence on PS, and feel like I should if I would want to continue with the position.

If the Carousel Compère is still available when I get back from my honeymoon, I plan on applying for it. I also still need a dark apprentice for the month of August.

If you need any advice then I'll be happy to help you! I love rotation battles and once Mr.Y even commended me on my rotation team when I was the Rotation frontier brain ;D!
also lol first grass gym, now rotation brain, your following in my footsteps. making me so proud TwT
I'm currently getting ready for college, its about to start again. Please direct your challenges to TwinYoshi, and I'll try not to drisgrace the dragon gym once I'm on more steady feet.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Normal Gym, Ghost Gym, and RU Open, PM/VM or visit chat for a challenge.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Steel gym open, pm, vm me or find me in the chat

Challenger's Name: dunkleosteus
Leader Type & Owner: lynx/steel
Team used against Triad/Facility: salamence, charizard, luxray, chesnaught, umbreon, mandibuzz
Challenger Result: loss 4-0
Rate your performance: 6/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: GG. Played it well, you are becoming a lot better. You've learned everything except predicting your opponent, which is the hardest thing to learn.

Team used against Triad/Facility: Sceptile, Metagross, Froslass, Galvantula, Mandibuzz, Heatran
Challenger Result: loss 1-0
Rate your performance: 9/10
Comments about the match: GG. Was worried about being able to secure the win after that miss. Closest battle with this team. It may be time to finally try to perfect the other team.

Last edited:

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Team used against Triad/Facility: salamence, charizard, luxray, chesnaught, umbreon, mandibuzz
Challenger Result: loss 4/0
Rate your performance: 6/10
Comments about the match: that's a lot better :) someday I will eventualy win a badge in your triad

Leader Type: summers/normal
Challenger: dunkleosteus
Team used against Leader: typhlosion, salamence, vaporeon, kingler, thundurus, tyranitar
Challenger Result: loss 4/0
Rate your performance: 0/10
Rate opponent's performance: 10/10d
Comments about the match: 50th try... I am prob done trying to win badges in your triad, at least till I get 1000X better at battling, doesn't help much however the team I am locked into isn't the greatest at all since 5 of my team wasn't even able to get an attack through, gg

Last edited:

TheShoveler1887

Rock Shoveler
Challenger's Name: TheShoveler1887
Team used against Triad/Facility: Sceptile, Metagross, Froslass, Galvantula, Mandibuzz, Heatran
Challenger Result: loss 1-0
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
Comments about the match: Got outplayed in the end. So close T-T GG

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Challenger's Name: Dunkleosteus
Leader Type & Owner: Normal / DJSummers
Team used against Triad/Facility: Runic Triad / Tyranitar, Kingler, Vaporeon, Thundurus, Typhlosion, Salamence
Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 4
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: You put up a nice try, but that beginning advantage was played wrong for you.

Challenger's Name: Artorius
Team used against Triad/Facility: Runic Triad / Conkeldurr, Lopunny, Hoopa, Sylveon, Scizor, Rotom
Challenger Result: Win 4 - 0
Rate your performance: 10/10
Rate opponent's performance: 10/10
Comments about the match: That misclick ruined everything, then you go and get a freeze when I could have killed you. Then you and poison me, burn me, punch me, you clearly cheated. You used every status there was to call. Good game, it was a hell of a battle.

Leader Type & Owner: Ghost / DJSummers
Team used against Triad/Facility: Runic Triad / Conkeldurr, Lopunny, Hoopa, Sylveon, Scizor, Rotom
Rate your performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: OMG, the FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE is real today.

Challenger's Name: phantomclaw
Team used against Triad/Facility: Runic Triad / Heatran, Scizor, Gengar, Azumarill, Charizard, Electivire
Challenger Result: Win 3 - 0
Comments about the match: Feels like I am just giving away badges now. Good game, couldn't whatever strategy I was hoping for to go through.

Challenger's Name: Burnerv2
Team used against Triad/Facility: Runic Triad / Conkeldurr, Toxicroak, Ferrothorn, Chansey, Azumarill, Gardevoir
Challenger Result: Win 5 - 0
Rate your performance: 5/10
Comments about the match: Using random Pokemon for the fun of actually helped me think of something. I'll be surely doing more creative and unusual team battles. Good game. You were clearly trying too hard.

Team used against Triad/Facility: Runic Triad / Conkeldurr, Toxicroak, Ferrothorn, Chansey, Azumarill, Gardevoir
Challenger Result: Win 1 - 0
Rate your performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: Good game, thought of a plan to win at the end, but I had already clicked on a move.

EDIT: CLOSED

Last edited:
Challenger's Name: Dunkleosteus

Rate your performance: 10/10
Comments about the match: That misclick ruined everything, then you go and get a freeze when I could have killed you. Then you and poison me, burn me, punch me, you clearly cheated. You used every status there was to call. Good game, it was a hell of a battle.
You making feel bad meyn!! great match tho and I didn't you misclick. I thought you would try to predict, reason why I stayed in.. But you happen to misclick so it all worked out good for me.

Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: FREEZE!! Put ya hands were I can see them!! xD

Leader Type & Owner: Fighting/Burnerv2
Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 1
Comments about the match: People take jobs when their connection not good.. boring and draggy match.. his slow net just sucked the life out of the match.. took 35mins+ for a match well under 30turns.. Could have easily been a great match, but I didn't enjoy it 1bit, At times I thought he DC'd. (maybe reset your router b4 game could have)
P.S.. Love how you used 1 of your mons tho!

Last edited:

phantomclaw

Leader Type: Normal, Summers
Challenger: phantomclaw
Team used against Leader: Gengar, Scizor, Charizard, Heatran, Electrivire, Azumarill
Challenger Result: 3-0 win
Comments about the match:I think he didnt realize that gengar was scarfed leading which cost him the game

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Update: Gym Closed for the day o/

Gym Leader Report
Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 1
Comments about the match: Great game on both sides o/ Lots of back and forth. I just happened to pull it off in the end. But Hoopa Unbound is no joke... jeesh. As for the slow match and router, sorry that it might just be our connection? No one else complains about the length of games I play with them. So, maybe it's just our connections?

Challenger's Name: Marashu
Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 4
Comments about the match: Good game o/ I had a lot of hax on my side at the end, that may have saved me from a late game sweep.

Challenger Reports
Leader Type & Owner: Normal/ DJ Summers
Team used against Triad/Facility: Runic Triad /Crogunk, Ferrothorn, Conkeldurr, Chansey, Azumarill, Gardevoir
Challenger Result: Win 5-0
Comments about the match: Good game! I still didn't beat his main team XV But it worked out this time o/

Leader Type & Owner: Ghost/ DJ Summers
Team used against Triad/Facility: Runic Triad /Crogunk, Ferrothorn, Conkeldurr, Chansey, Azumarill, Gardevoir
Challenger Result: Win 1-0
Comments about the match: Good game! Pulled off the tight match at the end. Para hax helped out when I was switching at the end of the game

Last edited:
Psychic Gym Open.. PM me when ready.

Leader Type & Owner: Psychic/ Artorius
Team used against Triad/Facility: Runic Triad /Beedrill, Gengar, Metagross, Chansey, Togekiss, Donphan
Challenger Result: Loss 4-0
Comments about the match: Didn't start well but Ended well! (Connection was amazingly great!)

Last edited:

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Challenger Reports
Leader Type & Owner: Psychic/ Artorius
Team used against Triad/Facility: Runic Triad /Beedrill, Gengar, Metagross, Chansey, Togekiss, Donphan
Challenger Result: Loss 4-0
Comments about the match: Good game o/ Made one bad decision to stay in and payed for it in the long run. Looking forward to next time o/

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Dragon and Fire gyms as well as the battle maze are closed!

Leader Type & Owner: Dragon twinyoshi45
Team used against Triad/Facility: Salamence, Umbreon, Espeon, Tyranitar, Sableye, Gastrodon
Challenger Result: Loss 2-0
Comments about the match: it was a fun match! you are definitely getting better and better! keep at it and I know you'll beat me and claim the Smaug badge!

Last edited:

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Leader Type & Owner: dragon/ yoshi
Team used against Triad/Facility: salamence, umbreon, espeon, tyranitar, sableye, gastrodon
Challenger Result: Loss 2-0
Comments about the match: did A LOT better this time around, maybe 3rd time is the charm ;)

Grass gym is opened for a little while closed for the time being

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I am still here and do to lack of sleep I will be opening fairy gym tommorow instead of today will open my gyms up in different times since I am in two different leagues atm so heads up

Cutty

Forever now
Closed. Wanna chat w/ my crush.
might open again if I get ignored. Sad I know.

Last edited:

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Been a busy week and all I wanna do is sleep for 12 days. Steel gym open for a couple of hours. In the chat.

Challenger's Name: DragonTamer
Leader Type & Owner: Steel/LyxForte
Team used against Triad/Facility: Breloom, Thundurus, Charizard, Hydreigon, Caracosta, Jolteon
Challenger Result: Win 2-0
Comments about the match: GG. Another bad prediction against you, but congrats on the way you played that team.

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Sorry for not really being around, been fighting off a cold all week. Closed now.

Challenger's Name: DT
Team used against Triad/Facility: Charizard, Breloom, Hydregon, Thundurus, Carracosta, Jolteon
Challenger Result: win 2-0
Comments about the match: Saving my mega for last really saved my hide, and the fact that he mispredicted what it would be really helped. An awesome match sir :)

Last edited:

Marashu

Hey all,

So my August sabattical is about to begin. I was hoping to open tonight, but that's 100% impossible. So I'll be making every effort to open Sunday evening (EDT - GMT-4). PLEASE if you would like to schedule a match with the Dark Gym before my extended absece, PM me. (By schedule, I could also do Monday because it is a holiday, but I won't really be available again until the end of August)

Status
Not open for further replies.