• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Guys, I know you're probably wondering where I'm at and I do apologize for not being able to tell you guys.

Over the past couple of weeks my internet has been down and I don't know when I will be fully back on serebii let alone the internet for that matter. I'm currently starting classes soon so I will likely pop up from here to there. As of now, no battles from me for a while. I do apologize once again for not being able to let you guys know sooner, let alone my absence of league activity.

Just so people can get their badges for both the league's water gym and the frontier, I would like someone to replace me for the time being until I return, and if I am not *fully* back within the next month, I would like that person to permanently take my spot as water gym leader and battle island frontier brain.

Alright, thanks for letting us know, in the meantime since Art has posted about it, he will take on the Water Gym Apprentice Position for you.

EDIT:
UPDATED
I've gotten Cryuel to update the first post with all the current information. If anything is incorrect, please let me know so I can get the problem fixed for out next update if/when the time comes.

What was Updated
Apprenticeships:
- Artorius is now the Water Apprentice
- Phantomclaw will be the Dark Apprentice
- Twinyoshi is the Dragon Apprentice, I'll check in with Sky to see if he'll be extending Yoshi's apprenticeship.
- Cutty is still Fairy Apprentice
- I'll check in with claw to see if Shoveler is finished. (CONFIRMED: Shoveler's Apprentice is now Over.)
- DJSummers/Myself will still be Apprenticing at the Ghost Gym, as well as Apprenticing as the Little Cup Frontier Brain for those who wish to challenge there.
- Battle Island (NU) is looking for an Apprentice, please apply here today if you wish to help out with that facility.

Elite 3 Triad:
-Due to the Mystics Triad not wanting the Elite 3 Position, the Runic Triad will stay as the Elite 3 as runner-ups. Even though we were tied with Elements, a member of the Mystics chose to let Runic Triad keep the status.

Openings:
-Bug Gym is up for grabs. Please Post an Application if you wish to apply for the Position.
-Frontier Positions are available, Please check the first post if you wish to see what's open for applications.

Last but not least, please check to make sure you have the badges you've earned, I don't want to have accidentally skipped someone's battle because they edit a post that I never went back to check.

THSNK YOU FOR YOU TIME PEOPLES!!

Last edited:

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Fire gym and battle maze are closed!

Last edited:

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Leader Type: LynxForte/Steel
Challenger: Marashu
Team used against Leader: Alakazam, Excadrill, Altaria, Crustle, Ditto, Volcarona
Challenger Result: Loss 2-0
Rate your performance: 10/10
Rate opponent's performance: 10/10
Comments about the match: Not much to say, just a really good battle

I know I haven't opened this week, but you can still pm me to set up a battle time.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I am still alive everyone I have been trying to mm a new team member for my team to help protect one of my beloved fairy megas as well as I will have a 3rd new mega to switch around with soon which hopefully the new member shines soon as well so I can open up ;)

TheShoveler1887

Rock Shoveler
Hey all. I know this is kinda sudden but I'm going to be resigning from my post as the Ground gym leader. I can probably keep my position until I find an apprentice, but due to life events and a lack of interest in pokemon I've been growing further and further away from Serebii again. I'll be hanging around as a challenger and might pop in the chat from time to time, but I can't have a consistent schedule for battles and I don't have the energy to do random openings. Sorry to say this again, but I'm done being a gym leader. It was fun being a leader and the team-building challenges were nice, don't get me wrong, I just don't have the time or energy required of me to maintain my position.

Psychic/Water Gyms Open.. PM me ready.

Hey all. I know this is kinda sudden but I'm going to be resigning from my post as the Ground gym leader. I can probably keep my position until I find an apprentice, but due to life events and a lack of interest in pokemon I've been growing further and further away from Serebii again. I'll be hanging around as a challenger and might pop in the chat from time to time, but I can't have a consistent schedule for battles and I don't have the energy to do random openings. Sorry to say this again, but I'm done being a gym leader. It was fun being a leader and the team-building challenges were nice, don't get me wrong, I just don't have the time or energy required of me to maintain my position.

this what happend when you don't come to chat for an good old *** whooping by me in battles!! LOL

Cutty

Forever now
Oops. Turns out something happens so I cant open. I'll try to open sometime next week.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

sad to see you go shoveler hope to see you back soon though hope everything goes well with life and stuff you shall be missed!

also still mming this shiny my goodness over 500+ eggs and going on to 600 and nothing wtf anyway I hope to open fairy gym either tommorow or the next day hopefully...

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL

I'm basically the same way, but I've been refusing to accept it and keep coming back, and yet failing to due not only what's required of me, but also everything else.
I've failed this league and myself and I'm just not being true to myself.
I'm sorry everyone! I'm gonna stop trying to force myself to be interested again, so I resign from the dragon gym position. It doesn't carry much weight anymore, but I promise I won't come back till I'm truly interested. (and actually have the time)

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
grass gym opened for a little while closed

Last edited:

Marashu

From a couple days ago.

Leader Type: LynxForte/Steel
Challenger: Marashu
Team used against Leader: Alakazam, Excadrill, Altaria, Crustle, Ditto, Volcarona
Challenger Result: Loss 0-2
Rate your performance: 7/10
Rate opponent's performance: 10/10
Comments about the match: 2 bad prediction on my part - one where I didn't predict enough, one where I overpredicted - really did me in.

I'm basically the same way, but I've been refusing to accept it and keep coming back, and yet failing to due not only what's required of me, but also everything else.
I've failed this league and myself and I'm just not being true to myself.
I'm sorry everyone! I'm gonna stop trying to force myself to be interested again, so I resign from the dragon gym position. It doesn't carry much weight anymore, but I promise I won't come back till I'm truly interested. (and actually have the time)

Lmao.. who is to say that many of us here aint bored of the game.
you don't need to be interested to be a gym leader tho... I don't play the game anymore, only pick it up when I open..
I aint had any challenger for 9days and due to that, I aint seen my DS for 9days, but I know where its at tho.
ya'll make it look like it an MMO and you're making new teams everyday.
Me and lynx been banging yu-gi-oh all week long.. we aint seen another game, but we know where the DS is! lol
I fully understand "not having time". But not being interested has nothing to do with running a gym when you only needed to open 1hour a week.
Ya'll make it look like we meant to play everyday.. haha

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Weekly Raffle Corner:
v8eOndf.png
League Weekly Raffle Banner by Lunar Subterrane Graphics' FairyWitch

1.) Shiny porygon bold nature with trace, lv. 1 untouched flawless. (Nicknameable)
Congratulations TwinYoshi!
Contact Fairywitch to claim your prize.

2.) 4IV Shiny Buneary with run away
Congratulations Atorius!

3.) Shiny Flawless Frillish with acid armor egg move (Non Nicknamable)
Congratulations Cutty!

Prizes should be claimed sooner rather than later and
will go back into the pot if not claimed until the next Raffle Winner announcement unless otherwise arranged.

Notice: Until Cryuel returns I'm dealing with gathering prizes for the raffle so if anyone has anything they'd like to donate please contact me. Anything and everything welcome! There will be no raffle until prizes have been donated. Thanks.

Huge thanks to Fairwitch for donating this weeks prizes! :) Please don't let her be the only one donating.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Normal Gym, Ghost Gym, RU, and LC are open for awhile, PM/VM or visit chat for a challenge.

Challenger's Name: Dunkleosteus
Leader Type & Owner: Normal / DJSummers
Team used against Triad/Facility: Runic Triad / Salamence, Kingler, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Tyranitar, Typhlosion
Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 4
Rate your performance: 9/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: Good game, one Pokemon on your team countered itself and it caused you to lose. Also sacrificing lots of useful mons too.

Leader Type & Owner: DJSummers / Battle Village
Team used against Triad/Facility: Jolteon, Trevenant, Bronzong, Gastrodon, Tyrantrum, Girafarig
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: Good game. It was a nice battle for your first time, that Jolteon really puts in its work, just it needs some partners to help it out.

EDIT: CLOSED

Bug Gym, Ground, Gym, and Dragon Gym are open for Applicant's!
If you wish to Apply, please visit the first post and fill out an application.

Last edited:

MegaMeganium

Dropping Bloom Dooms
GYM LEADER Application
Username/Nickname: MegaMeganium
FriendCode & GMT time zone: EST U.S., and my 3DS is on the fritz. I'll update when I get a new one
Leader type: Bug
Badge name: The Hive Badge
Battle style(s): Singles
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes
Competitive experience & expected activity per two weeks: My experience is moderate, and my activity will also be moderate
Have you read all rules carefully?: CORRECT!!!

Since my DS is not working, you'll have to battle me on Showdown. My IGN is MegaMeganium4.
And I see not many people are donating. On my Pokemon AS I have a bunch of Pokemon I'll never use, so I'll donate when my DS is fixed.

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
GYM LEADER Application
Username/Nickname: MegaMeganium
FriendCode & GMT time zone: EST U.S., and my 3DS is on the fritz. I'll update when I get a new one
Leader type: Bug
Badge name: The Hive Badge
Battle style(s): Singles
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes
Competitive experience & expected activity per two weeks: My experience is moderate, and my activity will also be moderate
Have you read all rules carefully?: CORRECT!!!

Since my DS is not working, you'll have to battle me on Showdown. My IGN is MegaMeganium4.
And I see not many people are donating. On my Pokemon AS I have a bunch of Pokemon I'll never use, so I'll donate when my DS is fixed.

Accepted!! The 2 Week Trial will not commence, for anyone else wanting the Bug Gym Position.

Also, this is a Wifi Only League, we don't allow any battles to be held on PS, so in your situation if you do get the position, you'd need a Gym Apprentice.

PS Battles are only for the Battle Frontier for those that aren't Wifi Exclusive.

EDIT: APPLICATION CANCELLED!!!

Last edited:

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Leader Type & Owner: Normal / DJSummers
Team used against Triad/Facility: Runic Triad / Salamence, Kingler, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Tyranitar, Typhlosion
Rate your performance: 9/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: as usual... at least I managed 4/0 vs your stall team rather 5/0, guess that's a start -_-

Leader Type & Owner: DJSummers / Battle Village
Team used against Triad/Facility: Jolteon, Trevenant, Bronzong, Gastrodon, Tyrantrum, Girafarig
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: I tried, just as yoshis inverse facility went, I need a lot of practice for any of the facilitys

Status
Not open for further replies.