• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
First of all, welcome to our new Gym Leaders, WhyBuffet and Nick! It's great to have you as part of the League and with this also to have our full roster of Gym Leaders! :)
On that note - happy 300th page!!! Still can't believe we're only a year and a half old. :3

Updates from my end:
  • We're still looking for a bunch of Frontier Brain Leaders. If you don't already have a position, please consider taking up one. Please also recommend others to apply for them.
    If we can't get the Frontier alive again, it will have to be something we abolish or remodel at some point, since positions are largely open for these despite the flexibility between PS and Wifi.

• The Raffle has not been back in a regular format for a while, which I'm well aware of. I think we need to contemplate shifting focus away from our current Raffle System to a mutually beneficial League/Shop system whereby instead of announcing prizes and having people give them out here, we could have an affiliated Trade Shop(s) that can collect and dish out prizes.
    I know Artorius and DJ were thinking were working on a Trade Shop, and I had heard about Charizard_Rulez also have one - perhaps we can contemplate the potential in such a system? Think about it and let me know if you have a proposal.

• Lastly... our new Userbars are READY!!! :D A big, big, BIG applause and thank you to AstralShadow who had been in communication with me for the past few weeks and spent much time and dedication to get these ready and the way they're looking now. You can see them in the OP - please update your signatures with the new ones and remember to give credit (see the HTML tag in the OP Rules if you'd like a template for it). You can view the official results here (Part I) and here (Part II). In the case of a tie I made the decision; other than those I went with whatever was the majority. Personally I'm very pleased with them as the Pokemon fit very well with the backgrounds in terms of colour scheme. Enjoy~~

I can't believe you guys are celebrating 300 pages. Lol

As for the Frontier, yes, we do need to refill all the open positions again.

The Raffle has gotten word on some of my donations. For the trade/breeding shop, Art and I are still working on that, we've decided to get some of the other League Owners in on it to help their challengers/member out as well. Plus we've gotten someone else to join in to help. Why spend my time battling, when I could just be breeding. I seem to have more fun doing that.

Now for the userbars, WHO'S IDEA WAS IT TO CHOOSE PORYGON-Z OVER BLISSEY!!!!? TELL ME NOW!

LynxForte

The Phoenix
I can't believe you guys are celebrating 300 pages. Lol

As for the Frontier, yes, we do need to refill all the open positions again.

The Raffle has gotten word on some of my donations. For the trade/breeding shop, Art and I are still working on that, we've decided to get some of the other League Owners in on it to help their challengers/member out as well. Plus we've gotten someone else to join in to help. Why spend my time battling, when I could just be breeding. I seem to have more fun doing that.

Now for the userbars, WHO'S IDEA WAS IT TO CHOOSE PORYGON-Z OVER BLISSEY!!!!? TELL ME NOW!

*stands up and proudly raises* I chose the virus over the Johto blob nurse

phantomclaw

Sorry guys for the inactivity school just started and Ive been really busy I'll try to open either later today or tomorrow. Oh yeah and new userbars look really cool.

OPEN
I did.. well, we all did apart from you.. I mean, who wouldn't? Its boring! Lmfao

Marashu

Open for a little while.

2 hours, no challengers. I'll be on again tomorrow. closed

Last edited:
First of all, welcome to our new Gym Leaders, WhyBuffet and Nick! It's great to have you as part of the League and with this also to have our full roster of Gym Leaders! :)
On that note - happy 300th page!!! Still can't believe we're only a year and a half old. :3

Updates from my end:
  • We're still looking for a bunch of Frontier Brain Leaders. If you don't already have a position, please consider taking up one. Please also recommend others to apply for them.
    If we can't get the Frontier alive again, it will have to be something we abolish or remodel at some point, since positions are largely open for these despite the flexibility between PS and Wifi.

• The Raffle has not been back in a regular format for a while, which I'm well aware of. I think we need to contemplate shifting focus away from our current Raffle System to a mutually beneficial League/Shop system whereby instead of announcing prizes and having people give them out here, we could have an affiliated Trade Shop(s) that can collect and dish out prizes.
    I know Artorius and DJ were thinking were working on a Trade Shop, and I had heard about Charizard_Rulez also have one - perhaps we can contemplate the potential in such a system? Think about it and let me know if you have a proposal.

• Lastly... our new Userbars are READY!!! :D A big, big, BIG applause and thank you to AstralShadow who had been in communication with me for the past few weeks and spent much time and dedication to get these ready and the way they're looking now. You can see them in the OP - please update your signatures with the new ones and remember to give credit (see the HTML tag in the OP Rules if you'd like a template for it). You can view the official results here (Part I) and here (Part II). In the case of a tie I made the decision; other than those I went with whatever was the majority. Personally I'm very pleased with them as the Pokemon fit very well with the backgrounds in terms of colour scheme. Enjoy~~
yah i got one, just let me know what i can help out with :)

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight

Updates from my end:

see sceptile won for grass :) anyways still working on grass gym team, I want it balanced out more before opening

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
New userbars look great! and Happy 300th everyone! :D
tumblr_inline_nnv47kEgXe1rclwdv_500.gif

I'm gonna get back into the swing of things. Probably by starting as a challenger and working my way up. But I'm determined to be a part of this league again. And not the downtrodden sham I've repeatedly been. But these are just words, I will take action this time! So be prepared! I'm coming for your badges :D! (the reset wiped mine away right? haven't looked at the spreadsheet)

cryuel

I voted Porygon-Z too. I mean, it's shiny plus... it has a set called "Kill everything". ^_^ (though Blissey may as well be called "Outlive everything")

New userbars look great! and Happy 300th everyone! :D
tumblr_inline_nnv47kEgXe1rclwdv_500.gif

I'm gonna get back into the swing of things. Probably by starting as a challenger and working my way up. But I'm determined to be a part of this league again. And not the downtrodden sham I've repeatedly been. But these are just words, I will take action this time! So be prepared! I'm coming for your badges :D! (the reset wiped mine away right? haven't looked at the spreadsheet)

Looking forward to seeing your team this time around! :)

Btw, as a general notice, the Ghost E3 will be opening this upcoming weekend (GMT+1 time).

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
Ground Gym is open today; I'll be breeding and watching movies all day, so PM/VM me for a challenge and I'll be sure to see it.
EDIT: Closed

Last edited:
Please remember everyone to carry your badges and userbars~ :)

I'm ban from using them.. LOL

Leader Type: Water/Dew
Challenger: Artorius
Team used against Leader: Rotom-W, Venusaur, Landorus-T, Sylveon, Heatran, Conkeldurr
Challenger Result: win 5-0
Rate your performance: 9/10
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: Venusaur!!

Leader Type: Fire/Twinyoshi45
Team used against Leader: Rotom-W, Venusaur, Landorus-T, Sylveon, Heatran, Conkeldurr
Challenger Result: win 1-0
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Water Gym is OPEN!

Comments about the match: Luck isn't on my side

Battle Island is NOW open!

Last edited:

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
oh man! these new Userbars look amazing! the Fire gym and the Battle Maze facility are closed!

Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8.5/10
Comments about the match: It was a close match but I sent out one of my mons too early and it fainted before it had a chance to be useful, GG! Enjoy the Flare badge!

Last edited:

Nick Duckinson

NYEH HEH HEH HEH!
The Bug gym should finally open in 2-3 days, I just gotta finish making my new team. It took a while but I finally settled on something that I believe will be very hard for challengers to deal with. Thank you so much TheShoveler for the help you've given me and thanks everyone for the welcome!

TheShoveler1887

Rock Shoveler
The Bug gym should finally open in 2-3 days, I just gotta finish making my new team. It took a while but I finally settled on something that I believe will be very hard for challengers to deal with. Thank you so much TheShoveler for the help you've given me and thanks everyone for the welcome!

No problem man :) If anyone else ever needs help with team building, testing, or what have you you can hit me up on here or at my gmail (which is my username @gmail .com) properly titled and I'll stay in contact with you guys and help out. I'm not as active as I used to be, but I can still help build, give advice, and battle when asked :)

No problem man :) If anyone else ever needs help with team building, testing, or what have you you can hit me up on here or at my gmail (which is my username @gmail .com) properly titled and I'll stay in contact with you guys and help out. I'm not as active as I used to be, but I can still help build, give advice, and battle when asked :)

Check this guy out!! Lmfao

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
*stands up and proudly raises* I chose the virus over the Johto blob nurse
OPEN

I did.. well, we all did apart from you.. I mean, who wouldn't? Its boring! Lmfao
I voted Porygon-Z too. I mean, it's shiny plus... it has a set called "Kill everything". ^_^ (though Blissey may as well be called "Outlive everything")

Looking forward to seeing your team this time around! :)

Btw, as a general notice, the Ghost E3 will be opening this upcoming weekend (GMT+1 time).
How could you all, you could have at least voted for Porygon2, or even Cinccino, I mean 2's also a virus, and Cino has a SCARF!!!!!
I demand a recount, clearly Togekiss was stealing one of my types positions.
Ground Gym is open today; I'll be breeding and watching movies all day, so PM/VM me for a challenge and I'll be sure to see it.
EDIT: Closed
You forgot to get my take on your Ground Team, remember, I'm the Ground Champion.
I'm ban from using them.. LOL

Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
ALL HAIL KING VENUSAUR!!! It never let's Art down.
Too bad it lost to Sceptile in the voting.

Please remember everyone to carry your badges and userbars~ :)
Don't need to get another signature violation now, I'll keep mine the way it is and admire the artwork by checking in on the OP post.

EDIT: Normal Gym, RU, and LC are open. I'll be on the chat.

Last edited:

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Fighting gym is open for a few hours o/
[EDIT: Be back in an hour. PM to set up match]

Leader Battle Report
Gym: Fighting/Burnerv2
Team: Conk, Hoopa, Lando T, Rotom-W, Sylveon, Scizor
Score: Challenger 4-0
Comments: Good game o/ Tried something new and didn't work out. Live and learn!

Last edited:
Leader Type: Fighting/Burnerv2
Team used against Leader: Conk, Hoopa, Landy T, Rotom-W, Sylveon, Scizor
Challenger Result: Won 4-0
Rate your performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: My opponent was defo not as his best today (Guess he's been away for too long?) I had the wrong move on my conk but it ended up being the move to dominate the battle.
GG (Keeping the badge, but would like to battle him again soon)

Leader Type: Steel/LynxForte
Team used against Leader: Umbreon, Slowbro, Conkeldurr, Zapdos, Venusaur, Dragonite
Challenger Result: Loss 1-0
Rate your performance: 10/10
Rate opponent's performance: 10/10
Comments about the match: Defo the best battle I have had since the reset.. Sorry to all the other leaders out there, ya'll did your thing but.. This was defo battle of the gods!
Came down to Venusaur vs Salamance 1 on 1!! (Plantasaurus aka Saur Number5, so sorry!) We'll get him next time!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.