• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
That debate is not over until one of those grass types is dead (had fainted for the kiddies)

trevenant, cradily, venusaur, torterra, serperior, abomasnow and parasect who will win :p

anyways still working on the grass team :D

Leader Type: Flying/dragontamer44722
Challenger: Charizard_Rulez84
Team used against Leader: Manectric, Landorus, Chansey, Ferrothorn, Reuniclus, Manaphy
Challenger Result: Win 1-0
Rate your performance: 9/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: i made a few good plays at the beginning, and i underestimated a few of DT's mons, but DT came back towards the end, i thought DT had it if she used a different move but i think she chose accuracy over power either way we both had are good points in are match, GG DT hopefully we can battle again soon :D

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Leader Type: Dragontamer/ flying
Challenger: dunkleosteus
Team used against Leader: tyranitar, glaceon, umbreon, grumpig, zangoose, salamence
Challenger Result: Loss 4-0
Rate your performance: 3/10
Comments about the match: letting umbreon die early cost me everything, gg

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Normal, RU, & LC OPEN

cryuel

edit: oh cryuel btw I can't fit so much in my sig sadly without getting a sig violation XD so I will not be able to add the userbar to my sig but I may rotate it in later on and off just love this shiny chart though XD

No worries, Fairy! :)
To everyone, on that note: I'd appreciate it if you could carry your signatures - if you have significantly big banners, exceptions can be made, but otherwise that would be the expectation, badge included.

PokeGym and TEF are hosting a tournament, make sure you check it out and support anyway you can.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?646362-Colosseum-of-Darkness-Tournament

Yes, please do everyone! We need to support the Wifi love~
Speaking of which, I have not announced any upcoming tourneys for our League, nor been in talks with other League Leaders to host any ones since our last tourney. If any of you would like to organise a joint League tourney, or perhaps suggest tourney themes and collect responses, do take the initiative and we can (and should) have one soon! :)

Cradily is the best, Cradily will beat the rest
GO CRADILY, GO GO CRADILY!
tumblr_lxn0t5I38u1qjhwq1o1_400.gif

More serious topic though, still working on my challenger team. got them all bred, but haven't had much time to do much else with them.

Loving the sass by all these conversations~ ^_^

The Ghost E3 will open on Friday for an hour, between 08:00-09:00 pm GMT +1. If you would like to request a battle already, do let me know via PM.

cryuel

As announced, my Ghost E3 is open for the next hour~ If you'd like to challenge me, I'll be in the Chatroom.

Edit: Ghost E3 is not closed.

Challenger's Name: Cryùel
Leader Type & Owner: Normal / DJSummers
Team used against Triad/Facility: Runic Triad / Ditto, Charizard, Heliolisk, Metagross, Porygon-Z, Latios
Challenger Result: Win 3 - 0
Rate opponent's performance: 8.5/10
Comments about the match: I liked your team! I think, strategically, I had the advantage in terms of our respective teams so I was able to play it safely. A fun match though, and I learned something new in a move you used - thanks! :)

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Challenger's Name: cryuel
Leader Type & Owner: Normal / DJSummers
Team used against Triad/Facility: Runic Triad / Ditto, Charizard, Heliolisk, Metagross, Porygon-Z, Latios
Challenger Result: Win 3 - 0
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
Comments about the match: Good game, you played excellently. Having this Hope Badge, means you'll bond more closely to your Pokemon.

Psychic OPEN, PM when ready!
Having this Hope Badge, means you'll bond more closely to your Pokemon.
And the others who whooped your *** wasn't close? Lmao this guy!!

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Psychic OPEN, PM when ready!

And the others who whooped your *** wasn't close? Lmao this guy!!

You only bond closely when you officially win, and only 6 people have earned a Hope Badge, half of them got a lucky win.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Closed

Leader Type: Flying
Challenger: xXxKris
Team used against Leader: Typhlosion, Terrakion, Weavile, Gyrados, Metagross, Kingdra
Challenger Result: Loss 3-0
Comments about the match: A good match, some unorthodox moves threw me off a bit but I ultimately came through. Good game

Challenger: Marashu
Team used against Leader: Altaria, Blastoise, Clefable, Cradily, Espeon, Rhyperior
Challenger Result: Win 3-2
Rate your performance: 7/10
Comments about the match:I was an idiot and forgot he had a very crucial pokemon saved for a certain situation and it bit me in the butt. I couldn't do anythign so I forfeit, gg

Last edited:

Marashu

Open for 2 hours in the chat CLOSED

Leader Type: Dark
Challenger: Artorius
Team used against Leader: Scizor, Serperior, Sylveon, Mew, Weezing, Rotom
Challenger Result: Win 1-0
Rate your performance: 9.5/10
Rate opponent's performance: 9.5/10
Comments about the match: That was such an intense match! One of the best I've had as a leader. Not only do you love your pokemon, you understand the deep secrets that dwell within their hearts, and have an unrivaled bond.

Leader Type: Dark
Challenger: xXxKrisxXx
Team used against Leader: Virizion, Tyranitar, Terrakion, Typhlosion, Weavile, Gyarados
Challenger Result: Loss 2-4
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: I feel like you maybe stayed in a bit too long a couple times when you could have switched. Your team technically countered mine, but I was willing to take the challenge. Strong team, though! Just need to work on managing your momentum a bit more.

Challenger: Marashu
Team used against Leader: Altaria, Blastoise, Clefable, Cradily, Espeon, Rhyperior
Challenger Result: Win 2-3
Comments about the match: Phew! Good team effort on that one. MVPs were Rhyperior and Clefabulous. I'm sad that my stone edge missed twice AND you got the psychic crit. Great match, as always.

Last edited:

xXxKrisxXx

Retired Doom Elite 4
Is this league still accepting challengers? I'm slowly trying to get back into competitive wifi battle. I used to play a lot back in the Diamond/Pearl Days. A bit rusty, but looking for a good time.

Username/Nickname: Kris
Favourite type: Dragon
Triad you’ll find most challenging: Ice Gym

Marashu

Is this league still accepting challengers? I'm slowly trying to get back into competitive wifi battle. I used to play a lot back in the Diamond/Pearl Days. A bit rusty, but looking for a good time.

Username/Nickname: Kris
Favourite type: Dragon
Triad you’ll find most challenging: Ice Gym

Accepted! Welcome to the league.

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Fire gym and Battle maze are closed!

Leader Type: Fire
Challenger: xXxKrisxXx
Team used against Leader: Alakazam, Azelf, Kingdra, Metagross, Gyarados, Terrakion
Challenger Result: 0-2
Comments about the match: was a close game! my opponent made some great predictions which gave him all the momentum, GG! enjoy the flare badge!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.