• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Duckinson

NYEH HEH HEH HEH!
Bug gym is open, pm/vm me.

EDIT: Not anymore, closed.

Last edited:

cryuel

Steel gym is open. if i dont respond im taking a nap or doing chores, but ill check back often

CLxaQ7J.png

FRONTIER BRAIN Application
Username/Nickname: xDIRCIOx / Rocxidi
Battle Facility: Sky battles
Can you offer Wifi Battles in addition to Pokémon Showdown: Yes
PS Name & GMT Timezone (+ FriendCode if additionally Wifi): Rocxidi, Pacific -8, 1478-6647-6643
Competitive experience & expected activity per two weeks: hahaha
Have you read all rules carefully?: yea

Clised now

Accepted! :) will be adding you shortly.

active post :/ cryuel, is there any way to get a apprentice for grass gym? I still gotta breed for a HP which I have no luck doing and RE a mon which could take me a while more, at least with an apprentice, grass gym could be opened while I work on finishing my team

I can advertise for one in the OP, but what I generally ask for those seeking apprentices is to actively invite other forum members. That would be great, since you would be simultaneously inviting someone to join the League.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Normal Gym, RU Frontier & LC Frontier are open!!

Challenger's Name: dragontamer44722
Leader Type & Owner: DJSummers / Battle Village
Team used against Triad/Facility: Rampardos, Lapras, Flygon, Houndoom, Skuntank, Furfrou
Challenger Result: Loss 1 - 4
Rate your performance: 9/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: Good game. Was a very nice team, most of them had common weaknesses. Looking forward to your rechallenge.

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Flying gym open a while. Will be in the chat.

Leader Type:RU Frontier
Challenger: Me
Team used against Leader: Flygon, Houndoom, Skuntank, Lapras, rampardos, Furfrou
Challenger Result: loss 4-1
Rate your performance: 6/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: Kinda tossed the team together but it was still fun, I dot get to use these mons all that often so it was a nice change of pace.

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Battle Island Open!

Water Gym Open!

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
writing an essay, vm me before i start playing league if u wanna fite steel gym

gonna work on a better sky team before openning that tho

Psychic Gym Open, PM me when ready (1Hour)

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
steel is open I guess. Gonna finish up sky mons to open sky battles today.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Normal Gym & RU are Open

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Class work has been insane plus the added tutoring, will do matches on the weekends

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
active post, prob open my gym up Monday or Tuesday :)

Psychic Gym/UU Frontier (WiFi) OPEN.. (1-2 Hours)

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
Now that it is November, I must use all my free time to complete university assignments.
As such, the only time I will be available to accept challenges will be Saturdays.

Status
Not open for further replies.