• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
League Update

• Ground Gym Leader Position is Open, if you wish to apply fill out the Application posted in the First Post.
  • Frontier Positions are still available for the taking, if you wish to take up a Facility, please fill out the application and apply.
  • The Competitive Section has dropped in activity lately, and lots of Leaders stopped posting updates. We will at least need an Update to know if you still have the time to open up your Gym. If you know you need an apprentice, you are required to either find one yourself, or you can post in the thread that you will be away for a specific time period and that you need a apprentice.
  • Cutty will be in charge of the Fairy Gym temporarily, until FairyWitch can get her laptop(s) up and working again.

If you know you still want to be a Leader here, but you haven't given an up-to-date post, you are required to do so if you wish to maintain a position here.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
I'm going to vacate the ice gym unfortunately. I don't have a lot of time atm so I can't commit to being a gym leader. If anyone wishes to apply for the gym go ahead!! :)
I'll stick around as a challenger from time to time.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I'm going to vacate the ice gym unfortunately. I don't have a lot of time atm so I can't commit to being a gym leader. If anyone wishes to apply for the gym go ahead!! :)

Sorry to hear dude, I and many others can understand. But good luck on whatever you're doing. Its great to have you here :)

Also....

Water Gym is Open!

Battle Island is Open!

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion

Thank you for letting us know, I hope you do return in the future.

UPDATES:
-Electric Gym & Fighting Gyms need Apprentices
-Ice Gym needs a Leader.
-Dragon Gym needs a Leader.

Last edited:

cryuel

Thanks, DJ for posting League announcements and reminding us of activity.

I think many of us have become idle due to the lack of main games being announced. I understand this very much and, admittedly, am hardly active myself these days.

I do think that the upcoming holiday season will serve as an opportunity for us to become more active and for more challengers to swing by, but more so, I suspect the December Pokémon announcement to be one for the next main game. Hopefully this will bring back life to the League and Pokémon world as a whole.

Please try to be active, particularly for the holiday season. The Ghost E3 will open next weekend, having mentioned this.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
If anyone can gather some prizes for me I'll gladly continue with the raffle. :)

Psychic Gym Open.. Pm me when ready! (1Hour)

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
I have returned from vacation and will be able to open again either this afternoon or tomorrow, depending upon my work schedule.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Normal Gym, RU, and LC are open, PM/VM for challenge.

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
ah school has been quite the pain but I think I should be able to get back to more frequent openings (although not too frequent that I am spamming lol) will open up tomorrow

EDIT: closed now!

Last edited:

Cutty

Forever now
Goodbye Alex.

Fairy gym Closed.

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Normal, RU, & LC are open for at least 3 Hours.

EDIT: CLOSED

Last edited:

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
the Fire gym and the battle maze are closed!

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
My facilities will be open upon request for the next few days. If you wish to challenge just shoot me a VM/PM.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Lost a bit of motivation but

Water Gym is open

Battle Island is open

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
literlly open all the time pm vm me to battle

i play smash and league most of the time so schedule ahead of time by msg pls

Psychic Gym Open.. Pm me when ready! (1Hour)

Status
Not open for further replies.