• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Something came up, will try to open again later

Last edited:

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
So.. I've been MIA for quite a while - I am terribly sorry, and am glad that the League Community is generally not dependent on my presence to function.

I would appreciate any updates via PM from one of the Thread Overseers.
In the meantime, I am toying with the idea of handing The Trinity League over, with a heavy heart, simply because I have not been able to do it justice as a League Overseer in the last few months due to responsibilities at work. The fact that no main Pokémon game has been announced for a while additionally has, I have to admit, stifled my active involvement for the time being. Should one of you want to take the League over with genuine interest (and I can think of a few members who would be healthy for the long run success of the League), please let me know. :)

The Ghost E3 will be vacated so that someone with more availability can take over, so if anyone is already interested, let me know via PM. The League also ought to have more Tourneys on that note, so other Triads can be given the opportunity to battle for E3 status.
I hear ya, i hope they announce a new main series game soon, main reason i am not as active as i used to be is cause i rarely get a challenger, and now most of the current actives have my badge

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Normal Gym & RU/LC Frontier open to challengers.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
So since Cryuel hasn't been around a few days, I decided I'll post this in her stead!

UMeKqkY.png

So, as you can guess, this tournament is Pokken Tournament inspired! For this tournament, you will be required to make a team that consists of 2 playable pokemon, 2 support pokemon (or their evolutions) and 2 pokemon of your choice. Playable pokemon are as follows...

Charizard, Pikachu, Machamp, Gengar, Suicune, Sceptile, Blaziken, Gardevoir, Lucario, Garchomp, Braixen and Weavile. (Raichu and Delphox will be permitted)

Support pokemon are as follows....

Snivy, Lapras, Emolga, Fennekin, Frogadier, Eevee, Jirachi, Whimsicott, Mismagius, Ninetales, Farfetch'd, Electrode, Togekiss, Rotom, Dragonite and Victini,

The battle format will be Smogon doubles, with mega evolutions permitted. I've not determined a date for the tournament yet, but it will be determined soon.

Cutty

Forever now
Hey I am still alive bit bad news laptop's motherboard is shot so gunna be awhile for it be fixed through warranty. I would like to have either cutty take over as a permanent apprence until I am back but if you really can't wait for me I understand. I don't want to give my gym up :(

I can always replace you whenever your not around :)

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Just as a note, I've decided to make the tournament start date in 2 weeks, Jan 30th, and it will end on Feb 6th, so it will last a week. I'm assembling everything now, so the thread will be made later today most likely. When it pops up I'll make a new post, so go sign up!

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
oh sweet a new tourney! cant wait! as a side note I will be opening up the Fire gym tomorrow and will update this post when I do!

the Fire gym and Battle maze are closed!

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Facilities are open upon request today.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Hi guys, im still open upon request, vacation is about to end so i may not be able to open frequently after february. Gym is open all day weekdays and sometimes weekends.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
The tournament thread is up! I've changed the date, so the tournament will start Feb 6th and end the 13th. Please make a sign in post if interested in it!

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
The tournament thread is up! I've changed the date, so the tournament will start Feb 6th and end the 13th. Please make a sign in post if interested in it!

Alright, you'll have our full cooperation.

cryuel

So since Cryuel hasn't been around a few days, I decided I'll post this in her stead!

UMeKqkY.png

So, as you can guess, this tournament is Pokken Tournament inspired! For this tournament, you will be required to make a team that consists of 2 playable pokemon, 2 support pokemon (or their evolutions) and 2 pokemon of your choice. Playable pokemon are as follows...

Charizard, Pikachu, Machamp, Gengar, Suicune, Sceptile, Blaziken, Gardevoir, Lucario, Garchomp, Braixen and Weavile. (Raichu and Delphox will be permitted)

Support pokemon are as follows....

Snivy, Lapras, Emolga, Fennekin, Frogadier, Eevee, Jirachi, Whimsicott, Mismagius, Ninetales, Farfetch'd, Electrode, Togekiss, Rotom, Dragonite and Victini,

The battle format will be Smogon doubles, with mega evolutions permitted. I've not determined a date for the tournament yet, but it will be determined soon.

Thanks, DT, it's updated on our OP now too. :)

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
ounds cool

water gym and battle island are open!

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Normal Gym is open upon request. VM/PM for challenge.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Heya, everyone. Just thought I'd come by and see how you've all been doing. ^^
(I just realized, I'm a bit surprised I'm not listed as one of the former psychic gym leaders. owo
But hey Artorius, hope you've been holding my old positions super strong, mah friend. :3)

Seems a lot has changed while I've been away since my retirement, and I guess it looks like I might have to re-challenge the gyms/frontiers sometime.
Idk, college life is still a thing right now... but I admittedly do miss playing Pokémon from time to time, so we'll see what the future holds. xP

Remember that you are all awesome! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.