• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Fire gym and Battle maze are closed!

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Normal Gym & RU/LC Frontiers are open upon request.

Ribit_Pig

PokeGymDragonLeader
Sorry for not being here recently and o saw that my gym position was not there and was wondering if I could have it back. I was the ice gym.

Ribit_Pig

PokeGymDragonLeader
Sorry never mind wrong league

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I will be opening fairy gym later next week which I got my new laptop. I started to settle in which I will be making posts and so sorry for that long trying wait challengers for your badge >.< but I think cutty did get some battles for me over the time :3 thanks cutty for filling in sweetie ^_^ I am mming another fairy type ;)

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Sorry for not being here recently and o saw that my gym position was not there and was wondering if I could have it back. I was the ice gym.

Sorry never mind wrong league

Yeah, you are in 3 different League, but we do have open positions here if you'd like to join.

I will be opening fairy gym later next week which I got my new laptop. I started to settle in which I will be making posts and so sorry for that long trying wait challengers for your badge >.< but I think cutty did get some battles for me over the time :3 thanks cutty for filling in sweetie ^_^ I am mming another fairy type ;)

Good to hear, I guess that means you won't be needing an apprentice anymore then. Glad to see you back in action!

EDIT:
Normal Gym, and RU/LC Frontier are open, VM/PM for battle.

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
water gym open

battle island open

Cutty

Forever now
Poison gym open upon request. Also I can still battle for the Pokken tourney if you still need opponents.

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Sorry everyone for being absent for such a long time xD. I think I may have my schedule ready to have challenges now. Mostly free on weekends and mondays. So for now I can open my gym if anyone wants to challenge me :)

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
the Fire gym is closed now!

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Normal Gym is open, VM/PM for challenge.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Normal Gym is open, in the chat.

psychic gym open (PM me when ready) 2hours

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Normal Gym, RU/LC Facility open, VM/PM for challenge.

EDIT:
Open upon request!

Last edited:

Cutty

Forever now
Active post. Been busy w/ Kanto tour, breeding for another tour & playing Yellow. Life takes the cake as usual. Will open next week hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.