• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silence27trey

Can't wait!

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
the Flaming hot Fire gym is ready for your challenge! as is the ever confusing Battle Maze! ( next 3 hours I am open)

Silence27trey

He kicked my ***...ill be back. Don't worry ha

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
UPDATE

• Grass Gym is now open for applicants.
  • Electric Gym is now open for applicants.
  • Battle Sanctuary is now open for applicants.

Applicant Battle Testing

New Applicants will be tested to make sure they have a battle ready team. Tests can be done by any Thread Overseer, which names are located on the OP.

You don't have to win the test battle to be accepted; again, its just to make sure you have a battle ready team, and can open up for battles.

Overseers for the time being, I only have 2 and myself, for a total of 3, I'll get more as time goes on. As for the battles, the Testers don't necessarily have to follow the Triad Rules, as its not an Official Challenge.

I know a few people may not want to be an Overseer because of the work that comes with it, and of course, may want to Test New Leaders. I will decide if I should make Battle Test Overseer's separate from Regular Overseer, and have that selected few do the Test Battles.

Title Matches

Lastly, Title Matches, I may start those up soon, as soon as I get all the information about it posted, as well as a battle results form posted in the OP. I'll announce it hopefully sometime soon.

*Note: Remember, you'll need 8 badges to become eligible for conducting a Title Match Challenge.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
GYM LEADER Application
Username/Nickname: SkyBlue (ColtonL)
FriendCode & GMT time zone: 4785-7472-9992 Cst -6
Leader type: Electric
Badge name: Jolt badge
Battle style(s): Singles, rotation
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes
Competitive experience & expected activity per two weeks: Yes
Have you read all rules carefully?: Yes

Electric won't take long to finish up at all. I know my track record for this is bad, but I'll be spending this weekend entirely on my teams since I've got the time ^w^

Last edited:
GYM LEADER Application

Electric won't take long to finish up at all. I know my track record for this is bad, but I'll be spending this weekend entirely on my teams since I've got the time ^w^

Are you gona open tho? Once a month or a year don't count colton.
or refusing to open after a crushing defeat.. hmm

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Are you gona open tho? Once a month or a year don't count colton.
or refusing to open after a crushing defeat.. hmm

Yes, as I've said I'm spending this weekend on my team so it will be ready and I will open. Also I don't appreciate that snide comment at all. We've had our disagreements in the past, and yes, my behavior hasn't always been the best in the past either, but that's just it. It's in the past, and I'm not the same person I was back then. My life has been busy, my mother's health gets worse every week it feels like. She's just now getting over her fall, that resulted in her having a sprained arm and leg. I've been sincere with my apologies, and if it were not for the league being as , um, inactive as far as challengers go then I'm sure Dj would've kicked me out already. Which I would've understood and felt perfectly fine with.

The electric gym will be opening it's doors Monday :)
(with a crap ton of rust in it's hinges but it'll be open)

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Just a little bit of shameless advertising here, but theres a new tournament in the tournament thread that you should take a peek at if you have time :3 It'll help us get the rust off of our battling skills!

And Flying gym is open for a little while if anyone is interested :3

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
GYM LEADER Application

I will surely accept you. You'll be added to the OP after the test battle has been completed.

Just a little bit of shameless advertising here, but theres a new tournament in the tournament thread that you should take a peek at if you have time :3 It'll help us get the rust off of our battling skills!

And Flying gym is open for a little while if anyone is interested :3

I know, I still haven't found a Theme to place my team around, luckily its PS and its something I could easily do at the last minute.

Also, a slight little update; I wanted to let you'll know that I'll be removing the Apprentice Positions. Its no need in having them, as inactive Leaders may step down, or be removed, and can always return and win their Gym back, or try to.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Battle temple open for buisness. Wifi/PS

Don't be scared of the almighty god arceus lol

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
GYM LEADER Application
Username/Nickname: dunkleosteus
FriendCode & GMT time zone: 0146-9964-0874 GMT-6
Leader type: Grass
Badge name: chlorophyll badge
Battle style(s): Singles/doubles {try something different :)

I will try to be more active, and it seems activity has increased a lot :)

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Water Gym is open

NU Facility is open

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Battle temple open for buisness. Wifi/PS

Don't be scared of the almighty god arceus lol

I'm sure we're all afraid of the God Arceus!!
But, you know I may just take you up on that offer just so I can have some fun with Primal Groudon.

GYM LEADER Application
Username/Nickname: dunkleosteus
FriendCode & GMT time zone: 0146-9964-0874 GMT-6
Leader type: Grass
Badge name: chlorophyll badge
Battle style(s): Singles/doubles {try something different :)

I will try to be more active, and it seems activity has increased a lot :)

Accepted!!
Will add you back to the OP, and Spreadsheet, just remember to be active. I know it was quiet for awhile, and posting an activity post would be great to know you're still here.

Anyways, Normal Gym is Open!!
Will be re-building a new RU Team to re-open that as well.

Last edited:

Silence27trey

Is any gym accepting challengers?

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector

Silence27trey

What is a battle temple?

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
League Update

Gym & Frontier Positions
  • Poison
  • Rock
  • Fighting
  • Ice
  • Steel
  • Battle Garden (LC)
  • Battle Sanctuary (Starters/Formes/Eeveelutions)
  • Battle Castle (Doubles)
  • Battle Tower (Triples)
  • Battle Canopy (Sky Battles)
  • Battle Pyramid (Itemless)
  • Battle Dimension (Generations)

New Rules Taking Effect
Title Match Rules
1) The Challenger must have obtained 8 Badges to participate in this.
2) Battles will take place in a Best of 3 Battle. Battles 1 & 2 the Challenger & Leader Decide who'll Defend First, then the 3 Battle (If you get that far) is both using Gym Teams.
3) If you lose a Title Match, whether you're a Leader or Challenger, you'll have to wait 1 Week, before you're allowed to Title Challenge again. Winners of a Title Challenge are given a 1 week vacation from Title Challenges.
4) Please make sure you fill out the form below completely and accurately so I know exactly how to edit without problems.

Title Challenge Result Form
Both Leaders & Challengers should post this after a title match Challenge. (Edit posts to add all matches, when possible).
HTML:
Opponent's Name:
Type:
Result & Battle No.: 
Comments about the match:

All of this Information has also been added to the OP!
Hope you all enjoy for now!!

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
grass gym opened for a couple hours, PM/VM for a challenge, I will get back to you asap :) closed

Leader Type: dunkleosteus/grass
Challenger: phantomclaw
Team used against Leader: florges, manaphy, latios, scizor, archeops, absol
Challenger Result: win 0/5
Rate your performance: 0/10
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Comments about the match:after a year of no competitive battling every move I did was a mistake xD, will take me a while to get back into the game :/

edit: grass gym wont be opened till Monday, letting everyone know :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.