• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
grass gym opened for a little while, PM/VM for a challenge closed

Challenger's Name: Dunkleosteus
Leader Type & Owner: Normal / DJSummers
Team used against Triad/Facility: Runic Triad / Suicune, Tauros, Tyranitar, Hippowdon, Espeon, Golurk
Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 1
Rate your performance: 9/10
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
Comments about the match: Good game, hippowdons low speed and Sdef would have lost me anyways, plus I didn't have many slack offs to keep him alive to use eq

Last edited:

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Leader Type: Ice/Lord Fighting
Challenger: Skyblue
Team used against Leader: Zoroark, Drapion, Azumarill, Wobuffet, Delibird, Metagaross
Challenger Result: Win 2-0
Rate your performance: 1000/10
Rate opponent's performance: 10/10
Comments about the match: I won with a delibird on my team, lol he wanted to show me real ice types :p so I faced him and won with a real ice type xPPPPPPPPPP
in all seriousness, which there's not much to be had since I went in with the derpiest team I could come up with, it was really fun xD

Edit: Electric gym is open today

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Leader Type: Ice/Lord Fighting
Challenger: Skyblue
Team used against Leader: Zoroark, Drapion, Azumarill, Wobuffet, Delibird, Metagaross
Challenger Result: Win 2-0
Rate your performance: 1000/10
Rate opponent's performance: 10/10
Comments about the match: I won with a delibird on my team, lol he wanted to show me real ice types :p so I faced him and won with a real ice type xPPPPPPPPPP
in all seriousness, which there's not much to be had since I went in with the derpiest team I could come up with, it was really fun xD

Edit: Electric gym is open today

You do know Wobbuffet was placed in Ubers thanks to Shadow Tag, and I would like accept it, but since we're playing by Smogon Rules, I can't. So you can talk with LF if he'll let you keep the win, if so, you'll have to swap out Wobbuffet with another Pure Psychic mon.

Also, I see activity has picked up here again which is really nice to see. Now I would like to know if you'll would like to keep the Triad Counter-Team Rule or Remove them?

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
You do know Wobbuffet was placed in Ubers thanks to Shadow Tag, and I would like accept it, but since we're playing by Smogon Rules, I can't. So you can talk with LF if he'll let you keep the win, if so, you'll have to swap out Wobbuffet with another Pure Psychic mon.

Also, I see activity has picked up here again which is really nice to see. Now I would like to know if you'll would like to keep the Triad Counter-Team Rule or Remove them?

I didn't know that at all :O!
huh, I figured it was still UU or Ou, sorry 'bout that and yea I"ll ask Lf

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector

Isn't it shadow tag in gneral which is banned rather than wobbuffet himself? Without shadow tag wobbufffet isn't actually banned as it's NU without it. If wobuffet had shadow tag as its ability then I'm gonna deny the badge I'm afraid.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Isn't it shadow tag in gneral which is banned rather than wobbuffet himself? Without shadow tag wobbufffet isn't actually banned as it's NU without it. If wobuffet had shadow tag as its ability then I'm gonna deny the badge I'm afraid.

welp that's that then, it did have shadow tag
-sighs- epic win with delibird and its nullified by my mistake

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
welp that's that then, it did have shadow tag
-sighs- epic win with delibird and its nullified by my mistake

Sorry Colton, I'll give you a rematch in a bit if you want?

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Sorry Colton, I'll give you a rematch in a bit if you want?

It's fine lol, I'll challenge the ice gym another time. Gonna be breeding some more 'mons today :3

also reminder that Electric gym is open today :D

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Leader Type & Owner: electric/skyblue
Team used against Triad/Facility: galvantic triad/ slurpuff, articuno, hippowdon, sceptile, grumpig, umbreon
Challenger Result: win 4 - 0
Rate your performance: 2/10
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: Good game, that set up allowed for me to set up and sweep, I apologize for switching on the last mon instead of just ending it, I should have just attacked

Leader Type & Owner: flying/dragontamer
Team used against Triad/Facility: galvantic triad/ slurpuff, articuno, hippowdon, sceptile, grumpig, umbreon
Challenger Result: loss 0 - 3
Rate your performance: 6/10
Rate opponent's performance: 6/10
Comments about the match: Good game, had nothing for a some of your mons lol, i remember now how you 6/0 me last time :/

Challenger's Name: skyblue
Leader Type & Owner: grass/Dunkleosteus
Team used against Triad/Facility: Cofagrigus, Lopunny, zoroark, ferrothorn, sylveon, armaldo
Challenger Result: Loss 0-4
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 6/10
Comments about the match: gg :) was a fun match

grass gym opened for a while also, PM/VM for a challenge closed

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Challenger's Name: dragontamer
Leader Type & Owner: Electric/Skyblue
Team used against Triad/Facility: Hoopa, Reuniclus, Talonflame, Aggron, Sigilyph, Dragalege
Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 2
Rate your performance: 6/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: Parahax is real....though I dunno what good it would have done if it hadn't happened xD

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Leader Type & Owner: electric/skyblue
Challenger Result: win 4 - 0
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
Comments about the match: He won fair and square, I shouldn't have let him setup like I did, though in hindsight idk what I could've done to prevent it. and Got a little salty when the ending got dragged out so I apologize for that

Challenger's Name: dragontamer
Leader Type & Owner: Electric/Skyblue
Team used against Triad/Facility: Hoopa, Reuniclus, Talonflame, Aggron, Sigilyph, Dragalege
Challenger Result: Loss 2-0
Rate your performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: oooooooohoho that parahax let me stop some trick room shenanigans, but what really mattered that game was that crit! without it I would've lost to your setup 'mon for sure

Electric gym is now closed, I need to get back to breeding some 'mons, and I think I'll update/change some of the 'mons on my team so that it's not so easily set up on. :3

EDIT:

Challenger's Name: skyblue
Leader Type & Owner: grass/Dunkleosteus
Team used against Triad/Facility: Cofagrigus, Lopunny, zoroark, ferrothorn, sylveon, armaldo
Challenger Result: Loss 0-4
Comments about the match: sigh, my mind makes the worst decisions when setup 'mons are around. every. single. time.

I'm done with pokemon for today, I don't even feel like breeding, Have a good day everyone.

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Leader Type & Owner: Flying/ DT
Team used against Triad/Facility: Hippowdon, Slurpuff, Articuno, Sceptile, Umbreon, Grumpig
Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 3
Comments about the match: The fight dragged on a bit due to some haxes, but overall it was fun. GG :3

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Leader Type: Fire
Challenger: Cutty
Team used against Leader: Luxray, Azumarill, Snorlax, Armaldo, Florges, Noivern
Challenger Result: win 3-0
Comments about the match: I underestimated that Snorlax lol, GG WP!

Cutty

Forever now
Leader Type: Fire
Challenger: Cutty
Team used against Leader: Luxray, Azumarill, Snorlax, Armaldo, Florges, Noivern
Challenger Result: win 3-0
Comments about the match: I underestimated that Snorlax lol, GG WP!

I want to win the PDL match instead :(

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
grass gym is closed

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Normal Gym & RU Frontier are open upon request today!

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Normal Gym & RU Frontier are Open! VM for a battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.