• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
active post for me as well :3

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
active post

Opponent's Name: Dunklesteous
Type: Battle Temple ubers match
Result & Battle No.: 0-6
Comments about the match: I knew nothing about ubers lol

Rematch:
Result & Battle No.: 0-1
Comments about the match: did a bit better, redid my team a bit, still not good with ubers lol might stick to my NU mons :p

Leader Type: lord fighting/ ice
Challenger: dunkleosteus
Team used against Leader: yanmega, umbreon, suicune, flygon, tauros, crawdaunt
Challenger Result: loss 0/3
Rate your performance: 2/10
Rate opponent's performance: 4/10
Comments about the match: i never win a PS match lol, next time going to try wifi :p gg

Last edited:

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
I can do battle temple matches if anyone wants to play with the gods.

Result & Battle No.: 0-6
Comments about the match: Opponent was inexperienced in the tier so I swept 6-0

Last edited:

akah

Challenger Application
Username/Nickname: akah (ign: akaharu)
Favorite type: Fairy
Triad you’ll find most challenging: Ghost

Hey guys, new around here and I've been looking at forums and sites in wich i could start trying to playing on a more competitive level and found this league realy awsome!
Hope you can accept me and that we'll have fun!
I also have a question, are pokemon that are banned on the GTS, like Jirachi, also banned for this league?
Best regards! :D

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Challenger Application
Username/Nickname: akah (ign: akaharu)
Favorite type: Fairy
Triad you’ll find most challenging: Ghost

Hey guys, new around here and I've been looking at forums and sites in wich i could start trying to playing on a more competitive level and found this league realy awsome!
Hope you can accept me and that we'll have fun!
I also have a question, are pokemon that are banned on the GTS, like Jirachi, also banned for this league?
Best regards! :D

Accepted!

As for your question, no, we go by Smogon Rules which is posted in the OP, only certain legendaries are banned as with specific Pokémon.

The Original Wizard

Magic *snort snort*
CLxaQ7J.png

FRONTIER BRAIN Application
Username/Nickname: The Original Wizard
Battle Facility: Battle Castle
Can you offer Wifi Battles in addition to Pokémon Showdown: Yes
PS Name & GMT Timezone (+ FriendCode if additionally Wifi): TheOriginalWizard +0 GMT. FC: 0834-3334-8468
Competitive experience & expected activity per two weeks: VGC Competitor for the last 6 years, winning 13 trophies also poison gym leader over at pokegyms. Expected 3+ times a week = 6+ times every 2 weeks.
Have you read all rules carefully?: Yes, i have read and re-read them multiple times

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
CLxaQ7J.png

FRONTIER BRAIN Application
Username/Nickname: The Original Wizard
Battle Facility: Battle Castle
Can you offer Wifi Battles in addition to Pokémon Showdown: Yes
PS Name & GMT Timezone (+ FriendCode if additionally Wifi): TheOriginalWizard +0 GMT. FC: 0834-3334-8468
Competitive experience & expected activity per two weeks: VGC Competitor for the last 6 years, winning 13 trophies also poison gym leader over at pokegyms. Expected 3+ times a week = 6+ times every 2 weeks.
Have you read all rules carefully?: Yes, i have read and re-read them multiple times

Accepted! You can begin opening whenever's best for you.

The Original Wizard

Magic *snort snort*
Accepted! You can begin opening whenever's best for you.

Thank you! I just made a custom banner to combine my gym and frontier together, i hope it fits what you described in the rules as having the same theme as the original?

I have my Team ready on showdown but not wifi, shouldn't take me long to be ready for wifi challengers!
Speaking of challengers...

E6zacU8.png

Challenger Application
Username/Nickname: TheOriginalWizard / nickname: Wizard
Favorite type: Ghost
Triad you’ll find most challenging: Mystics Triad

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Closed while I go run errands, will be back.

Leader Type: Flying
Challenger: Cutty
Team used against Leader: Glalie, Miltank, Lanturn, Heatran, Quagsire, Flygon
Challenger Result: Loss 0-3
Rate your performance: 7/10
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: The match went back and forth for a bit, but my secret weapon took out a few of his pokemon and that really helped. Of course I misclicked a move and lost it, but my mega was able to win the day. Good game :3

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Normal Gym & Battle Village (PS) are Open!!

Still breeding some Pokemon for the wifi team.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I will try my best to open up fairy gym soon been busy with things lately and lost track of battling for awhile actually >.< I will try to get it open for a short bit when I have some free time.

The Original Wizard

Magic *snort snort*
Battle Castle is open for PS battles!
No wifi battles yet.

Opponent's Name: Cutty
Type: Doubles
Result & Battle No.: My win 2 - 2 (Forfeit)
Comments about the match: The battle was anything but easy, i predicted the wrong moves and backed myself into a corner, in the end my mega took down what i am guessing was their last offensive poke and the match was then forfeited

Closed now because of family, will re-open later if i can.

Last edited:

Cutty

Forever now
Battle Castle is open for PS battles!
No wifi battles yet.

Opponent's Name: Cutty
Type: Doubles
Result & Battle No.: My win 2 - 2 (Forfeit)
Comments about the match: The battle was anything but easy, i predicted the wrong moves and backed myself into a corner, in the end my mega took down what i am guessing was their last offensive poke and the match was then forfeited

Closed now because of family, will re-open later if i can.

Okay lol, I lost due to inactivity which was weird since I had the upperhand (his Mega down to 10% & paralyzed & the other one was paralyzed n defense/SpDef dropped massively.
While my two last mons are still quite healthy and bulky especially Cresselia (it had Calm Mind too).

But oh well this feels strange though, as I was just clicking Gastrodon out that it suddenly forfeited o_O thats why I dislike battling on PS.

Last edited:

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
grass gym opened for a while, pm for a challenge closed

Last edited:

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Electric gym is open upon request, just send a vm/pm and we'll set up a time. :3

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Normal Gym & RU Facility are open! VM for Challenge!

Challenger's Name: akah
Leader Type & Owner: Normal / DJSummers
Team used against Triad/Facility: Runic Triad / Ferrothorn, Excadrill, Diancie, Kyurem, Garchomp, Vaporeon
Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 4
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: Good game, I really need to do some team remodeling, realized what the team needed and is missing.

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
NU and Water Gym are open

akah

Leader Type: Normal
Challenger: Akah
Team used against Leader: Diancie, Kyurem-B, ferrothorn, garchomp, excadrill, vaporeon
Challenger Result: 0-4
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 4/10
Comments about the match: Was a real struggle of a battle the moment he lead with Lopunny and I realized I had no switch ins for fighting moves, tried to stall and weaken his team for Kyurem, but he had realy great walls

P.S That scald never burn :c

Status
Not open for further replies.