• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chouru

Member of Black Ice
E6zacU8.png

Challenger Application
Username/Nickname: Chouru
Favorite type: Grass
Triad you’ll find most challenging: Probably Primal

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
E6zacU8.png

Challenger Application
Username/Nickname: Chouru
Favorite type: Grass
Triad you’ll find most challenging: Probably Primal

Accepted, I'll add you to the spreadsheet.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
active post, and I al rdy have ideas for a grass team for sun and moon :p just need to be able to transfer my ditto over or get them to level 100 and up the IVs on them xD hoping activity increases a ton after the release

Chouru

Member of Black Ice
Thanks! Now just need a gym to be open so I can compete! And I would love to be a gym leader but figured I should earn a few badges first.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
hey all! how are y'all enjoying sun&moon? :D
I've got some ideas for my team but I probably won't get to implement/work on them till pokebank comes in january ;A;

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
I might reclaim my gym now sumo is here but obviously until we can transfer stuff in January I wont be assuming the position.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I'm still here, broken, but still here

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Trinity League UPDATE

First of all, I know Pokemon Sun & Moon have been released a week ago, and that everyone's still getting things all settled in on their games. Some probably waiting for Bank to release and send over battle ready Pokemon (Or Ditto for breeding). Anyways, I'd like to announce some Changes that are to come, and what I've settled down on for the League.

League Changes
  • Sometime after Bank is released, I'll be doing a League Reset of the Badges.
  • The Battle Frontier will be removed as I don't see barely any activity from it at all, plus with the removal of Rotation & Triple from the new games, we'd end up with 2 less facilities, so I've decided to just remove the entire feature.
  • As for the League's Counter-teaming rule, I've determined that I'll be keeping the CT Rule, as it has worked in favor of everyone, rather than what I would've done if I had removed it.
  • *NEW*Leader Title Challenge will also be in effect for the League Reset coming, details are already posted in the OP.

I'll be sending out PM's/VM's to all Current Leaders on whether they would like to remain in their position, resign, or possible change typings.

If you have any questions on anything else, or other features, just send me a PM and I'll be sure to answer back.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
So you already know my answer but I shall remain!

I will only be doing battles in ORAS for now though but I imagine a lot of us will be doing that.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
So you already know my answer but I shall remain!

I will only be doing battles in ORAS for now though but I imagine a lot of us will be doing that.

Yeah, we haven't switched over to Sun/Moon Meta just yet, we'll still be taking on ORAS Battles.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Already got the ittos but the issue is power items, and getting used to the new ev setup and all,,,

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
I'll still be around! ^w^
though I've had a huge setback.......my copy of sun now insta freezes all my 3ds's when its inserted, and idk why. Tried and googled all I could think of and found no solution. Luckily I bought both games so I just started playing my moon copy, but unfortunately I lost a shiny 4iv ditto, and a 4iv HA fomantis ...sucks so much.

anywho! I'm really excited to battle against you all once we can all start having teams made and what not. and I look forward to defending my gym title :3

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
i will remain as grass leader, have a team in mind, but still not sure what the tiers are for the new games and breeding takes so long without a 6IV ditto xD, atm been trying to get the shiny charm pokedex is at 55% :p

I'm BACK *****es!! lmfao

also dew, I'll be battling you for your water gym.. get ready!!

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
League Announcement & Update

New Userbars will be made and I may PM them to you all, for the ones that'll like to add them to their signature. I've also gotten Triad Banners made for the OP, and of course for those who'd probably like to represent their Triad in their signature.

We're still in Gen 6, although I'm not expecting battles to be done anymore for this so I'm not removing anyone for inactivity. Anyways, I've sent out a PM to all Leaders on who'd like to keep their current position, and I've received back that;
Leaders Retaining Gym Positions:
- Dunkleosteus will remain Grass Leader.
- Dew Watatsumi will remain Water Leader.
- SkyBlue will remain Electric Leader.
- dragontamer44722 will remain Flying Leader.
- Sylpheon will remain Ghost Leader.
- Marashu will remain Dark Leader.
- FairyWitch will remain Fairy Leader.
- Lord Fighting will remain Ice Leader.

Leaders Looking to Change Positions:
- Charizard_Rulez is willing to swap Graviton Triad's Ground Gym for another type. (Please consult with him if you'd like to change to the Graviton Triad's Ground Gym.)
- I (DJSummers) is willing to swap Runic Triad's Normal Gym for another type. (Please consult with me if you'd like to change to the Runic Triad's Normal Gym.)

Leaders Being Removed for Inactivity:
- Nick Duckinson hasn't replied back, so I'll be opening the Bug Gym for applications.
- Artorious has resigned from the Psychic Gym.
- Animefoxy24 hasn't replied back, so I'll be opening the Dragon Gym for applications.

Available Gym Positions:
- Element Triad's: Fire Gym.
- Gorgimera Triad's: Rock Gym, Poison Gym, and Bug Gym
- Runic Triad's: Fighting Gym.
- Mystics Triad's: Psychic Gym.
- Primal Triad's: Steel Gym & Dragon Gym.

As for Thread Overseer's, If you'd like to become one, just ask, and if wanted. I'll also make a Discord Chat Server, but otherwise, we'll just have to work here with PM's.

Anyways, the Gym types that are open are able to applied for now or changed to, just post the correct application form and you'd hear from me soon. Same for those who want to become Overseers.

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Hello all. Will try out a new type xD

CLxaQ7J.png

GYM LEADER Application
Username/Nickname: Sito
Friendcode & GMT Timezone: 1676-4178-1142
Leader Type: Bug
Badge Name: Buzzing Badge
Battle style(s): Singles
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes
Competitive experience & expected activity per two weeks: Yep
Have you read all rules carefully?: Yes

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

New Userbars will be made and I may PM them to you all, for the ones that'll like to add them to their signature. I've also gotten Triad Banners made for the OP, and of course for those who'd probably like to represent their Triad in their signature.

We're still in Gen 6, although I'm not expecting battles to be done anymore for this so I'm not removing anyone for inactivity. Anyways, I've sent out a PM to all Leaders on who'd like to keep their current position, and I've received back that;

- Charizard_Rulez is willing to swap Graviton Triad's Ground Gym for another type. (Please consult with him if you'd like to change to the Graviton Triad's Ground Gym.)
- I (DJSummers) is willing to swap Runic Triad's Normal Gym for another type. (Please consult with me if you'd like to change to the Runic Triad's Normal Gym.)

- Nick Duckinson hasn't replied back, so I'll be opening the Bug Gym for applications.
- Animefoxy24 hasn't replied back, so I'll be opening the Dragon Gym for applications.

Available Gym Positions:

As for Thread Overseer's, If you'd like to become one, just ask, and if wanted. I'll also make a Discord Chat Server, but otherwise, we'll just have to work here with PM's.

Anyways, the Gym types that are open are able to applied for now or changed to, just post the correct application form and you'd hear from me soon. Same for those who want to become Overseers.

alrighty dj also I have been breeding some stuff lately in sun and moon but once bank hits I will have another team full and ready :3 also I will resize that banner for us so it match the same size as the other banners you ordered from pi.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL

Available Gym Positions:

been caught up in life, but I'll get moon finished. probably won't have competitive mons ready till bank since my sun copy fried itself somehow and threw away all my progress ;A;

looking forward to the new meta and shocking you all ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.