• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Hello all. Will try out a new type xD

CLxaQ7J.png

GYM LEADER Application
Username/Nickname: Sito
Friendcode & GMT Timezone: 1676-4178-1142
Leader Type: Bug
Badge Name: Buzzing Badge
Battle style(s): Singles
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes
Competitive experience & expected activity per two weeks: Yep
Have you read all rules carefully?: Yes

Accepted Welcome back to Trinity.

alrighty dj also I have been breeding some stuff lately in sun and moon but once bank hits I will have another team full and ready :3 also I will resize that banner for us so it match the same size as the other banners you ordered from pi.

Alright, once done I'll probably have an idea of what I'd want to use for the new Main Banner if I don't decide to keep the current one, and most likely start updating the OP.

been caught up in life, but I'll get moon finished. probably won't have competitive mons ready till bank since my sun copy fried itself somehow and threw away all my progress ;A;

looking forward to the new meta and shocking you all ;D

Well I'll most likely be testing all the Leaders anyways while at the same time going through my Gym Process.

Originally I was going to test new applicants, but then I thought If I was going to challenge the League, that'll be a waste since then I'd have already either beaten the Leader or seen their team in some sort of way. Probably add a Special's Triad, for those who beat all Gyms.

Alatar VGC

House Greyjoy
CLxaQ7J.png

GYM LEADER Application
Username/Nickname: Alatar VGC
Friendcode & GMT Timezone: 2423-7120-4274 / GMT 0
Leader Type: Psychic
Badge Name: Badge: Mentality Badge
Battle style(s): Singles/Doubles
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes/
Competitive experience & expected activity per two weeks: Battling competitively since gen 4 and yes.
Have you read all rules carefully?: Yep

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
CLxaQ7J.png

GYM LEADER Application
Competitive experience & expected activity per two weeks: Battling competitively since gen 4 and yes.

Accepted I'll add you to the OP when I get the time to do it.

Chouru

Member of Black Ice
I was wondering, do you have to challenge the league and get a few badges before applying for a gym leader position? I have a few ideas but since battling isn't really happening right now, could i just take a gym leader position?

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
CLxaQ7J.png

GYM LEADER Application

Welcome aboard new person! And a fellow VGC-er too

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
I was wondering, do you have to challenge the league and get a few badges before applying for a gym leader position? I have a few ideas but since battling isn't really happening right now, could i just take a gym leader position?

You can apply as Gym Leader for any of the open positions, no need for badges.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Accepted Welcome back to Trinity.

Alright, once done I'll probably have an idea of what I'd want to use for the new Main Banner if I don't decide to keep the current one, and most likely start updating the OP.

Well I'll most likely be testing all the Leaders anyways while at the same time going through my Gym Process.

Originally I was going to test new applicants, but then I thought If I was going to challenge the League, that'll be a waste since then I'd have already either beaten the Leader or seen their team in some sort of way. Probably add a Special's Triad, for those who beat all Gyms.
I will be up for a team test that once I finish the new team :) dex is at 63% atm xD since I am waiting for poke bank try to finish the dex, also can anyone help me with some trade evolutions? need magmortar, electivire, and the porygon line still :) {still need to get the upgrade and dubious disk}

Chouru

Member of Black Ice
CLxaQ7J.png

GYM LEADER Application
Username/Nickname: Chouru
Friendcode & GMT Timezone: 4528 - 2309 - 3078 GMT - 8 a.k.a. PST
Leader Type: Poison
Badge Name: Miasma Badge
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes/No? Yes
Competitive experience & expected activity per two weeks: Played Pokemon Online a little, some Pokemon Showdown, and Battle of Alola, getting into competitive a lot lately. Am online almost every day.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
CLxaQ7J.png

GYM LEADER Application
Username/Nickname: Chouru
Friendcode & GMT Timezone: 4528 - 2309 - 3078 GMT - 8 a.k.a. PST
Leader Type: Poison
Badge Name: Miasma Badge
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes/No? Yes
Competitive experience & expected activity per two weeks: Played Pokemon Online a little, some Pokemon Showdown, and Battle of Alola, getting into competitive a lot lately. Am online almost every day.

Accepted, I'll update & add you in soon.

I'm willing to move to steel type gym

Accepted, I'll swap you around when I post the updated version.

Chouru

Member of Black Ice
Thanks for the Approval! My Poison Gym will be open most nights, PM me or find me on Discord: @Chouru6780

My team is nearly ready for 7th Gen battles, but let me know when we officially make the switch from ORAS to SuMo. Assuming after the Bank update?

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Thanks for the Approval! My Poison Gym will be open most nights, PM me or find me on Discord: @Chouru6780

My team is nearly ready for 7th Gen battles, but let me know when we officially make the switch from ORAS to SuMo. Assuming after the Bank update?

No problem. I'll be looking forward to battling your team one day.

And yes, we'll be switching to SM after the bank update, although, I'll give those who need time to build a team, time to do just that.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
active post :) btw anyone available to help with some trade evolutions, magmortar, electvire, porygon 2/Z, if I recall are the last of the trade evolutions I need to finish my dex, I have all the required items :)

Last edited:

X-Caliber

CLxaQ7J.png

GYM LEADER Application
Username/Nickname: X-Caliber/Jake
Friendcode & GMT Timezone: 0361-7381-9433 EST (Eastern United States) Timezone
Leader Type: Rock
Badge Name: Cavern
Competitive experience & expected activity per two weeks: I defeated most of the Gym Leaders in a defunct X/Y league on the site. I used to play a lot competitively on Showdown and on wifi. I will be active during school semester.

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
CLxaQ7J.png

GYM LEADER Application
Username/Nickname: X-Caliber/Jake
Friendcode & GMT Timezone: 0361-7381-9433 EST (Eastern United States) Timezone
Leader Type: Rock
Badge Name: Cavern
Competitive experience & expected activity per two weeks: I defeated most of the Gym Leaders in a defunct X/Y league on the site. I used to play a lot competitively on Showdown and on wifi. I will be active during school semester.

Accepted I'll add you to the OP when I get the chance!

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Does anybody know when the Bank will be up? Thanks
1 wouldn't mind knowing either, I know it was some time this month, originally thought it was between January 1st-10th, but idk :/

X-Caliber

I've been testing my team on Showdown and realized that I desperately need an HP Ice timid Nihilego. I SR'd the legendaries, but didn't realize how important it was to get that and I didn't know I'd been signing up as the rock gym leader for the site at the time. If anybody has access to one, or is at the UB stage in their games, I will definitely make a fair offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.