• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Leader Type: Normal (xXMrSummersXx/DJSummers)
Challenger: Zold
Team used against Leader: Greninja, Tapu Lele, Magearna, Pelipper, Mamoswine, Kingdra
Challenger Result: Zold won 3-0
Comments about the match: Had a fun battle, lotsa switching and an overall cool battle!

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Gym Challengers
Leader Type: Normal
Team used against Leader: Greninja, Tapu Lele, Magearna, Pelipper, Mamoswine, Kingdra
Challenger Result: Win 3 - 0
Comments about the match: Good game. I wish I seen that Water Shuriken coming.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
grass gym opened for a couple hours, have to send pms closed, for some reason I can't open up discord

reminder: sito challenge of grass gym tomorrow

Last edited:

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Bug gym open :)
VM/PM me and I will answer as soon as I can, also I am on the discord channel.

Edit:

Leader Type: Bug (Sito)
Team used against Leader: Greninja, Tapu Lele, Typhlosion, Dragonite, Mamoswine, Metagross
Challenger Result: Zold won 1-0
Comments about the match: Good game, it was really really close xD

Challenger: Skyblue
Team used against Leader: Comfey, Zapdos, Slowbro, Pheromosa, Zoroark, Bronzong
Challenger Result: lose 0-4
Comments about the match: Who knew Confey could be that scary :S

Last edited:

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Team used against Leader: Greninja, Tapu Lele, Typhlosion, Dragonite, Mamoswine, Metagross
Challenger Result: Zold won 1-0
Comments about the match: This match was insanely close, my last mon had like 15% left. Very tense and fun game overall, had quite some trouble with Araquanid and ugh I hate Scald.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Challenger: Skyblue
Team used against Leader: Comfey, Zapdos, Slowbro, Pheromosa, Zoroark, Bronzong
Challenger Result: lose 0-4
Comments about the match: Well I sacked a 'mon I shouldn't early on and proceeded to get swept the rest of the game after that, but I did get to see my comfey shine, if only briefly ;W;

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
grass gym opened for a few closed, and also is anyone else having issues with discord? 2nd day I haven't been able to use it

Last edited:

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
grass gym opened for a few closed

Leader Type: grass {dunkleosteus}
Challenger: Sito
Team used against Leader: galvantula, typhlosion, bisharp, xurkitree, topu-koko, mimiku
Challenger Result: win 5/0
Comments about the match: gg, that match went terrible for me, sito managed to crit, flinch or my moves would miss xD so much hax, only reason its 5/0 is cause bisharp died due to life orb damage

Challenger: Mew2000
Team used against Leader: mimiku, skarmory, mew, greninja-ash, mamoswine, charizard
Challenger Result: loss 0/3
Comments about the match: gg, several mistakes, a lot of switching and hax, was a fun match :)

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Leader Type: Flying
Team used against Leader: Mamoswine, Greninja, Mimikyu, Skarmory, Mew, Gengar
Challenger Result: win 1/0
Comments about the match: Lost a mon early on due to a stupid decision, tried making a late game comeback but was unable.

I think my gym is going to be closed for team building, the one I've got just isn't working.

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
It was a good match though

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Team used against Leader: galvantula, typhlosion, bisharp, xurkitree, topu-koko, mimiku
Challenger Result: Win 5/0
Comments about the match: was able to set up and got really really lucky xD

Leader Type: Sito/Bug
Challenger: mew 2000
Team used against Leader: Mimikyu, Mamoswine, Greninja, Charizard, Skarmory, Mew
Challenger Result: Win 2/0
Comments about the match: So so close xD. good game, if my poke had outspeed zard, it would have ended differently, and we both got lucky on some things.

Edit:

Leader Type: DJSummers/Normal
Team used against Leader: Kartana, Tapu Koko, Thundurus, Marowak-A, Lucario, Weavile
Challenger Result: Win 3/0
Comments about the match: Really good game, was lucky that I got a crit against your mega, or else that would have been an issue.

Leader Type: Sito/Bug
Challenger: Dunkleosteus
Team used against Leader: Galvantula, Suicune, Tauros, Umbreon, Lapras, Charizard
Challenger Result: Win 3/0
Comments about the match: Good game, after I dont know how many disconects, we finally ended the battle xD.

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
The dragon gym will be opening up sometime next week, as I need time to finish some breeding projects I kept putting off... as well as raise some new mons in general.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Team used against Leader: Kartana, Tapu Koko, Thundurus, Marowak-Alola, Lucario, Weavile
Challenger Result: Win 3 - 0
Comments about the match: Good game, that Z-Move was very unexpected and took out what I needed for that particular mon.

Team used against Leader: Terrakion, Greninja, Mew, Rotom-Wash, Charizard, Sylveon
Challenger Result: Wn 2 - 0
Comments about the match: Good game.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Leader Type: bug {sito}
Challenger: Dunkleosteus
Team used against Leader: suicune, galvantula, lapras, charizard, tauros, umbreon
Challenger Result: Win 3-0
Comments about the match: Gg, lots of hax, that speed tie in my favor 2nd turn helped me get the win

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Leader Type: Flying
Team used against Leader: Mamoswine, Tapu Lele, Greninja, Magearna, Gigalith, Flygon
Challenger Result: My win 3-0
Comments about the match: I think a flinch saved me towards the end there but ultimately I think that my final 2 pokemon may have still won had I not flinched, but who knows right? It was fun regardless.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Leader Type: Flying{Dt}
Team used against Leader: Greninja, Tapu Lele, Magearna, Mamoswine, Flygon, Gigalith
Challenger Result: Dt win 3/0
Comments about the match: Had a fun battle, quite some gimmicks in there to surprise me! Misjudged the item on a Dragonite causing me to lose my headstart, followed up by an unlucky flinch aaand I was gone. Silly thing I got greedy on the Dragonite though =/.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Ground gym open for a couple of hours

Leader Type: Ground
Team used against Leader: Mamoswine, Greninja, Mimikyu, Skarmory, Mew, Gengar
Challenger Result: Loss 4-0
Comments about the match: gg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.