• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Leader Type: Psychic {Alatar VGC}
Challenger: Zold
Team used against Leader: Greninja, Magearna, Metagross, Chansey, Pelipper, Kingdra
Challenger Result: Zold win 3/0
Comments about the match: We had a fun and long battle there! Had a battle plan from the start that worked out, but it was still quite tough to get there. This makes badge #10 :D.

Smokin' weedle

Leader Type: fire
Challenger: lord fighting
Team used against Leader: bewear, delphox, pallosand, pyukumuku, raikou, weavile
Challenger Result: my win 2-0
Comments about the match: i was lucky with mega charizard, taking some weakened mons down, and had good use from vaporeon as usual

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Leader Type: psychic {alatar}
Challenger: dunkleosteus
Team used against Leader: metagross, lapras, suicune, relicanth, grumpig, articuno
Challenger Result: loss 5-0
Comments about the match: my luck is terrible, mega gyarados able to set up to +3 cause I get triple rest on sleep talk and 0 burns with all the scalds I did vs him, I need better luck!!!!

Alatar VGC

House Greyjoy
Leader Type: Psychic
Team used against Leader: Greninja, Magearna, Metagross, Chansey, Pelipper, Kingdra
Challenger Result: my loss: 0-3
Comments about the match: A game of wits in the first half. I wanted to use my Keldeo to sweep, but alas Chansey laid all my plans to ruin! GG

Challenger: Dunkleosteus
Team used against Leader: Metagross, Lapras, Suicune, Relicanth, Grumpig, Articuno
Challenger Result: Leader Win 5-0
Comments about the match: I got caught off guard at the beginning! I had no real answers to Suicune. Ironically a dark type saved my bacon with dragon dance! GG

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Water Gym is open

Leader Type: Water
Challenger: Skyblue
Team used against Leader: Metagross, Volcanion, Amoonguss, Zoroark, Espeon, Cradily
Challenger Result: Leader Win 3-0
Comments about the match: Major league stall match, getting status'd and forgetting about a certain mon's ability cost me the match

Challenger:Zold
Team used against Leader: Metagross, Tapu Lele, Gigalith, Greninja, Black Kyurem, Dragonite
Challenger Result: Leader Win 6-2
Comments about the match: I'm dumb, I played really dumb

Last edited:

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Leader Type: Water {Dew Watatsumi}
Team used against Leader: Greninja, Tapu Lele, Metagross, Gigalith, Kyurem-B, Dragonite
Challenger Result: Zold win 6-2 (Dew Forfeit)
Comments about the match: Dew didn't had much to counter Tapu Lele (after rocks), which made the match a bit one-sided. Still though, Dew posed some threats out there with set-up mon that made it possible for me to lose had a miss occured. I didn't feel safe untill the very end.

This victory marks my completion of the Elements Triad :D

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Leader Type: normal {summers}
Challenger:Dunkleosteus
Team used against Leader: metagross, suicune, grumpig, hippowdon, volcarona, lapras
Challenger Result: loss 5/0
Comments about the match: had nothing for 1 of his mons, outside of that I just have no luck, I will figure out a way to get the normal badge though :)

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Leader Type: Steel {Charizard Rules }
Team used against Leader: Greninja, Magearna, Tapu Lele, Chansey, Emboar, Mamoswine
Challenger Result: Charizard win 4/0
Comments about the match: Had a fun battle, had hoped my Focus Blast would hit, but alas it missed. Could've still won after that but made some wrong, and some right predictions ultimately not being enough.

Leader Type: Steel Gym (Charizard_Rulez84)
Team used against Leader: Greninja, Magearna, Tapu Lele, Chansey, Emboar, Mamoswine
Challenger Result: 4-0 my win
Comments about the match: was a fun match, his focus blast missed first turn of the match which didn't help him I would have lost my mon there had it not missed, other than that went back and forth for awhile, GG :)

Alatar VGC

House Greyjoy
Challenger: Lord Fighting
Team used against Leader: Landorus T, Weavile, Pykumu, Raikou, Ninetails, Bewear
Challenger Result: Leader Loss : 0-5
Comments about the match: Cursing Bewear cost me the entire match!

X-Caliber

Leader Type: Rock Gym (X-Caliber)
Challenger: DJSummers
Team used against Leader: Sylveon, Hippowdon, Excadrill, Mandibuzz, Jirachi, Stoutland
Challenger Result: 4-0 win
Comments about the match: On the fence about bringing a certain wild card, which would've been quite helpful in hindsight, his team tore through my walls. He had a great start and despite almost getting momentum, my other rocks were liabilities. Hippowdon was undeniable MVP here.

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
VS Rock Gym's (X-Caliber)
Team used against Leader: Sylveon, Hippowdon, Excadrill, Mandibuzz, Jirachi, Stoutland
Challenger Result: Win 4 - 0
Comments about the match: Was a good game, and Hippowdon was a real wall during the battle, but eventually after awhile he was able to find a way to defeat it on a switch in.

VS Fire Gym's (Smokin' Weedle)
Team used against Leader: Sylveon, Hippowdon, Excadrill, Stoutland, Jirachi, Aerodactyl
Challener Result: Win 2 - 0
Comments about the match: Made a little mistake at one part, but luckily I managed to still get the win.

Last edited:

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Leader Type: dew {water}
Team used against Leader: Espeon, umbreon, suicune, thunderus, venusaur, slurpuff
Challenger Result: loss 6/3
Comments about the match: I miss played hard in the beginning which allowed it all to do downhill fast :( gg

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Challenger: Skyblue
Team used against Leader: Amoonguss, Pheromosa, Porygon-2, Comfey, Celesteela, Espeon
Challenger Result: Skyblue lose 4-3 (or 5-3 can't recall)/ forfeited
Comments about the match: Was a pretty good match, sadly i lost probably the one thing that would kill his wall so I ended up not being able to do anything, and the pressure of running out of time due to needing to go to work >.< so GGs!

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Team used against Leader: Espeon, umbreon, suicune, thunderus, venusaur, slurpuff
Challenger Result: loss 6/3 (forfiet)
Comments about the match: Set up saved me at the end

Team used against Leader: Tapu Koko, Xurkitree, Mimikyu, Galvantula, Typhlosion, Bisharp
Challenger Result: win 4-2
Comments about the match: we had 2 disconnects due to disconnects on my end, plus a bad play cost me. since sito is winning anyway, he won

Last edited:

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Challenger: Sito
Team used against Leader: Tapu Koko, Xurkitree, Mimikyu, Galvantula, Typhlosion, Bisharp
Challenger Result: Sito win 4-2
Comments about the match: The sticky web was really useful at the end at Xurkitree was doing well. Too bad for the disconnect, but was a very intense battle :)

First Triad complete!

Edit:

Leader Type: Sito {Bug}
Team used against Leader: Hippowdon, Sylveon, Excadrill, Stoutland, Jirachi, Mandibuzz
Challenger Result: Summers Win 1 - 0
Comment: Was a really close battle, got unlucky that Focus Miss well... missed, and a Thunder... when there wasnt a sandstorm anymore lol. Surprising comeback from me but still lost. Really good battle.

Challenger: Sito
Team used against Leader: Bisharp, Galvantula, Xurkitree, Metagross, Lucario, Thundurus
Challenger Result: Sito wins 4-0
Comments about the match: Really good game, was able to Tail Glow with Xur at the end and with support of Sticky... It was fun :)

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
VS Water Gym's (Dew Watatsumi)
Team used against Leader: Hippowdon, Sylveon, Excadrill, Stoutland, Jirachi, Aerodactyl
Challenger Result: Win 1 - 0
Comment: Good game, that was such an intense battle.

VS Bug Gym's (Sito)
Leader Type: Bug
Team used against Leader: Hippowdon, Sylveon, Excadrill, Stoutland, Jirachi, Mandibuzz
Challenger Result: Win 1 - 0
Comment: Good game, came really close after a haxing start.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.