• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Trinity League

Do you think the Counter Rule should state "4 or more counters"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Caliber

Leader Type: Rock Gym (X-Caliber)
Challenger: Skyblue
Team used against Leader: Amoonguss, Pheromosa, Porygon-2, Comfey, Celesteela, Espeon
Challenger Result: Skyblue lose 4-3/ forfeited
Comments about the match: Luck went both ways, but getting rid of Espeon was huge. Celesteela was a problem as well.

Challenger: Sito
Team used against Leader: Bisharp, Galvantula, Xurkitree, Metagross, Lucario, Thundurus
Challenger Result: Sito wins 4-0
Comments about the match: Brought some really good counters to my offensive mons and Z-move. Wasn't that much hax + I had no time to set up with his sweepers.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Leader Type: Flying
Challenger: Alatar
Team used against Leader: Espeon, Hydregon, Metagross, Gallade, Slowbro, Snorlax
Challenger Result: Alatat win 1/0
Comments about the match: Hax galore in this match. It was close but I couldn't ultimately kill his last mon with mine.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Leader Type: Rock {X-Caliber }
Challenger: Zold
Team used against Leader: Greninja, Metagross, Tapu Lele, Typhlosion, Mamoswine, Dragonite
Challenger Result: X-caliber win 2/0
Comments about the match: Lost a Greninja to 1HP golem, lost 2 Pokemon due to a Meteor Mash miss (followed by a wrong estimation of a set), which makes this battle feel kinda meh for me. But oh well, aside from that it was fun. Idk why my moves keep missing in every gym battle as of lately.

Last edited:

X-Caliber

Challenger: Zold
Team used against Leader: Greninja, Metagross, Tapu Lele, Typhlosion, Mamoswine, Dragonite
Challenger Result: X-Caliber wins 2-0
Comments about the match: If Metgross hits Meteor Mash, the match turns in Zold's favor. Greninja not taking out one of my rocks definitely had an impact on the outcome. My special sweeper put in work, but Metagross instilled fear at the end.

Smokin' weedle

Leader Type: fire
Challenger: lord fighting
Team used against Leader: ninetails, raikou, landorous, pyukumuku, weavile, bewear
Challenger Result: my win 2-0
Comments about the match: landorous was a problem, but as soon as I took it down it was a much easier game.

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
E6zacU8.png

Challenger Application
Username: Twinyoshi45
Favorite type: Psychic
Triad you’ll find most challenging: Elements simply because those types are weak to most of the pokemon I'd like to use

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
E6zacU8.png

Challenger Application
Favorite type: Psychic
Triad you’ll find most challenging: Elements simply because those types are weak to most of the pokemon I'd like to use

Accepted, I'll add you to the Spreadsheet when I update.

Been a long time since I've been on here(pg295 to be exact). One and a half years ago seems so long. Might get back into the game so here goes;
Challenger Application
Username: PokemonMadness8
Favorite type: Water
Triad you’ll find most challenging: Elements because it's a very good all round type and it also has my favourite type
Hope to see everyone around especially the people who are still here from back when I was part of this league

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Been a long time since I've been on here(pg295 to be exact). One and a half years ago seems so long. Might get back into the game so here goes;
Challenger Application
Username: PokemonMadness8
Favorite type: Water
Triad you’ll find most challenging: Elements because it's a very good all round type and it also has my favourite type
Hope to see everyone around especially the people who are still here from back when I was part of this league

Accepted! Good Luck with your Challenge!!

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Leader Type: Rock
Challenger: Twinyoshi45
Team used against Leader: Metagross, Greninja, Tornadus-T, Hydreigon, Rhyperior, Tapu Lele
Challenger Result: 6-0 Challenger win
Comments about the match: it was fun! your team is quite scary although good predictions on my end took down the major threats, Gg! Wp!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
alrighty guys I finally got around to breed my last mon so tomorrow after some sleep I will get it ready by ev training it and level it up to battle finally I will announce when I will open so please don't message me here or discord is my gym open >.> trust me I will say open when I do lol glares at lord fighting and Alatar

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Gym Position Openings

Got in contact with a few Leaders and have some Gym Openings.

• Ground Gym is now Open for Grabs!
  • Dark Gym is now Open for Grabs!
  • Ghost Gym is now Open for Grabs!

For any of the top 3 Positions, just fill out the Leader Application Form in the OP.

X-Caliber

Leader Type: Rock
Team used against Leader: Metagross, Greninja, Tornadus-T, Hydreigon, Rhyperior, Tapu Lele
Challenger Result: 6-0 Challenger win
Comments about the match: Greninja and Hydreigon were great against my wild cards. I made some terrible early decisions and not getting Greninja out early set my team up to get demoralized.

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Bug gym open, pm/vm me and I will answer as soon as I can. Also on the discord server :)

Edit:

Leader Type: Bug/Sito
Challenger Result: 3-0 Challenger win
Comments about the match: Good battle, got really unlucky with Focus Miss, well... missing, and a freeze that didnt help at all. At least it was a fun battle :)

Last edited:

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Leader Type: Normal
Team used against Leader: Rhyperior, Lucario, Toxapex, Tapu Bulu, Kommo-o, Salazzle
Challenger Result: 5-0 Challenger win
Comments about the match: this was quite the fun match! although once I got your checks to Kommo-o down and got off a DD it was over, GG! WP!

Leader Type: Bug
Challenger Result: 3-0 Challenger win
Comments about the match: it was great! you not getting stickywebs off first turn really hurt you and that freeze didnt help things either, but it was still a GG and very WP!

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Leader Type: Normal
Team used against Leader: Rhyperior, Lucario, Toxapex, Tapu Bulu, Kommo-o, Salazzle
Challenger Result: 5-0 Challenger win
Comments about the match: this was quite the fun match! although once I got your checks to Kommo-o down and got off a DD it was over, GG! WP!

Confirming the battle. Good game.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
The Dragon gym is open for a bit. Your best bet is to catch me on the Discord if you want to contact me for a challenge!
And I'm closed; servers seem to hate me at the moment. Will try to open again at some point.

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Flying gym will be open for a time. I'm on Discord so hit me up there!

Team used against Leader: Ryperior, Metagross, Tapu Lele, Mimikyu, Raichu, Marowak A
Challenger Result: 1-0 Challenger win
Comments about the match: A couple of moves that really needed to kill things unfortunately didn't, so I lost mons that may have prolonged the battle and helped me out. But, it is what it is, gg.

Last edited:

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Team used against Leader: Rhyperior, Metagross, Tapu Lele, Mimikyu, Alolachu, Alolawak
Comments about the match: it was really fun! I managed to use psychic terrain to its fullest effect in my advantage which secured my victory! GG! WP!

CLxaQ7J.png

GYM LEADER Application
Friendcode & GMT Timezone: 1306-6191-8985 & GMT -7
Leader Type: Ghost
Badge Name: Poltergeist
Battle style(s): Singles/Doubles
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes
Competitive experience & expected activity per two weeks: I have multiple years of experience of competitive battling starting back in late gen 4 and I am free atm so I should be able to check in no problem
Have you read all rules carefully?: indeed I have

Leader Type: Electric
Team used against Leader: Rhyperior, Metagross, Tapu Lele, Mimikyu, Alolachu, Alolawak
Comments about the match: it was alot of fun! it came down to the wire but my metagross and tapu lele managed to pull through for me, GG! WP!

Leader Type: Water
Team used against Leader: Alolachu, Gengar, Tapu Bulu, Rhyperior, Alakazam, Mimikyu
Challenger Result: 4-0 Challenger win
Comments about the match: it was fun! was trying so hard to get beast boost MegaZam for the entire fight but you would not let me have it :( although as a result I managed to kill some important mons which gave me the win, GG! WP!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.